All Comments on 'Touch Therapy Ch. 01'

by nowiser

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OOOOOhhh!

I really like this plot! Unique, very well written, I love your flow, almost seemless going from one character to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So unique

Thank you for posting the next chapter so quickly. The story is so unique, very impressive work. Can' t wait for chapter two.

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
Excellent.

Wish it was longer, by another page or two, but if it means a quick turnaround to the next chapter, great. Looking forward to how the entire family deals with the change in the relationship.

BigPeteHBigPeteHover 11 years ago
Love it so far =D

Really can't wait to see where this story goes, like the others said it's unique, i look forward to reading many more chapters :)

Laguna852Laguna852over 11 years ago
Great so far

Another compelling chapter of this story. Definitely a unique story and characters with depth and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Imaginative! A stoned 5 for a great story.

Please keep writing, you are one of my favorites already.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I agree w/ all here so far, unique but what a great read. ty/ bill

Beggar972Beggar972over 11 years ago

An unusual story but very well done. You show a lot of promise. Please continue the series. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well written. looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ready for the next chapter!

Unique

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT!!!!

I have to agree with the others in that it's a great story and very unique. I like the way you show the emotion of Rachel as she struggle with her inner feelings and fears. Keep up the good work and hope you continue with the story for I can't wait to find out what happens next and what the Doctor has to tell Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definitely 5 Stars

Have read a lot of different authors on this website the past few years and frankly cannot thing of any better writing than you have shown in your two submissions. Hope you will continue this story and will also look forward to new ones.

ResolverResolverover 11 years ago
Exquisite

This is great. On all levels (layers), like internet connectivity.

Thanks for sharing.

But I know what will happen. Just like KICKSAVEANDABEAUTY, this author will disappear.

Because he is so good:

A wealthy sheik will sign him to an exclusive contract. Or

A wealthy sheik will simply kidnap him. Or

He will be hired to write TV sitcoms.

But, please, could you at least finish this story?

Please?

Ignore the idiots.

They can't really read; they just post canned comments full of invective.

Don't rush - it's great so far - but make sure you finish before they come for you.

ps

If they get you before you finish; could you sneak a few chapters out to us?

Obviously, I really enjoyed it,

Resolver

DagrimazinDagrimazinover 11 years ago
Please!

Please dont leave it here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

reading this left my mind begging for more, good work. would love to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the best ever

This story is probably one of the best i have ever read. I hope you continue to write them. They are phenominal.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 11 years ago
Very Good!

I really enjoyed these first two chapters and am patiently waiting for the next one. I only hope that I don't have to wait for too long. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

After reading so many thoughtless stories here, it's refreshing to read a story that grabs you be the short and curlies and compells you to comment. This is, by far, the most provocative material on this site. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Read the sequels too. It's worth it!

It took me a moment to figure out that the first three chapters are numbered 0, 1, and 2. Read them all, in order. It's worth it!

rosegardenerrosegardenerabout 11 years ago
I concur

with those who have been complimentary about this series. It is quite well written with enough "foreplay" to arouse a great deal of interest. Thanks for a good yarn.

shaide87shaide87about 11 years ago
Loved this

The characters felt real, the emotional states, the love and caring, all translated off the page. This series was very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gotta say

it is SO refreshing to read a story here that's so well thoughtout, conceived & paced.

the characters seem REAL & the situation seems REAL.

Thank you. So very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent imagery

Real and sharply defined, emotions raw and thick, great story.

JT

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Still WOW

This is truly a great story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am reminded by this chapter of the Sally Field movie "Sybil". The resemblance is due to a thought I had while watching the movie: how can you trust anything she says when her actions stop matching her words? When her emotions change too rapidly to track? When the cause of the changes aren't obvious?

I will continue to read the next chapters being glad that I don't have such a person in my life that I must deal with.

Very intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous