All Comments on 'Touchdown Ch. 01: Kickoff'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

hot hot hot more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Very promising. Got my cock hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
decent start but

coaches pitch...they dont catch....

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Good Hot Start

Loved this hot story. Look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I wanted our young just out of college coach. He seemed to pay me give me a lot of time along in his office. Nothing every happened. A few years later I was fucking an ex-class mate when he told he that the coach had sex with him. I have never been with a man until I graduated from high school and went to college. I would have loved with this super good looking perfect body coach would have had the nerve to let me know. Maybe he did and I was too stupid to see the signs that he wanted me.

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Touchdown

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Touchdown," the sequel to "Quarterback's Big Score" and "Bi-College." Travis Williams has returned to his small Texas town's high school as an assistant football coach. Five years ago, when Trav was star quarterback, Bill and Sandy worshiped him from afar. Now, Bill is starting quarterback, Sandy is head cheerleader, and they're both determined to get a LOT closer to Coach Trav. See my biography for more information.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1430 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES