All Comments on 'Touchdown Ch. 06: Final Score'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This isn't gay male. If your story has explicit hetero sex, it doesn't belong in this category. You have more than thirty other categories to talk about how awesome pussy is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Categories

You would think that a previous reader had suffered damage from reading about a gay man fucking a woman. Boo hoo! The Literotica categories do not include the term "bisexual", which is a pity. Moreover, I object to the kind of rigidity expressed by his comment. This is pornography; this is entertainment. Ken James writes first class entertainments.

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Touchdown

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Touchdown," the sequel to "Quarterback's Big Score" and "Bi-College." Travis Williams has returned to his small Texas town's high school as an assistant football coach. Five years ago, when Trav was star quarterback, Bill and Sandy worshiped him from afar. Now, Bill is starting quarterback, Sandy is head cheerleader, and they're both determined to get a LOT closer to Coach Trav. See my biography for more information.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES