All Comments on 'Touched by Moonlight Ch. 06'

by SilverDawn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressalmost 8 years ago

I hope you plan on expanding this story... I would dearly love to read more.

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 8 years ago
Appreciate quick update

I am glad you posted a quick update following the previous short chapter but it is beginning to feel you don't know where to go from here? These super short chapters are more frustrating than anything, I get excited a new chapter has been uploaded only to find it doesn't really progress the story. In saying all that they are still wonderfully written but too short to move the story forward sufficiently. Still love your work and thanks you for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!!

More more more more more!!! Please don't leave it like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please, please, please

If you are going to make us wait so long for the next chapters please make them longer. I am really enjoying your story keep up the good work.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Oh come on. You just ripped my heart through my brain with no prospect of recovering it. There's brain-matter every-where. That's just sick. That's besides the very bloody lump of meat pulsing away on my carpet. I'm going to go get drunk now. Hope you're satisfied. Bloody hell. This place is gonna stink tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Frustrating with the short chapters.

Last the last two chapters could have been combined in one and would have been a bit more satisfying. If this is the end, please let us know. If there are more adventures to come in this saga, please let us know. It's hard to continue reading when you expect so much lIke you previous chapters, only to get a short page.

Thank you for your wonderful story telling.

DJ

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

After scraping the brain back into the skull, I realized you still needed to be thanked. So, thank you for a marvelous story. It is unique to the last dot. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Very much. Please don't change anything, as it is completely possible to fIx a distressed brain with alcohol. I really want to know what is on the other side of the Vortex-thingy, so will be reading your previous story now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No no a thousand times no!

You can't seriously be considering giving us two tear jerkersr in a row!! First killed by lightening is so sad and now this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

You are by far one of my favorite writers and this is by far one of the best stories!

Your writing skill is unique and different, it makes your story absolutely enticing and beautiful.

Some people are infuriated so far about the story from what I can tell in the comments haha, but I certainly am not. Why? Because you display the characters and overall story in such a rich, noble manner that I don't care how the story ends. I just want to read your work! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In need of sth uplifting

I haven't slept much few nights in a row reading your masterpices. Awsome and consuming. Emotional, i cried for the caracters... I came here in search of or as a way to excape my reality. So i really looked forward to read about a happy ending, some hope... The feelings to carry into my real life. Good deeds deserve a present. I do hope to find your books on Kindle... Thank you.

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
Please continue

You have lots to work with from both stories.

Pain and strife are how we grow. I hate saying that but it's true.

I believe Rain, Cole, Luc, Kella and the Havens all deserve some happiness now that they've survived the past.

poreyb1999poreyb1999over 7 years ago

I really hope that after all this heart breal and sadness we get at least a little bit of happy, like mabey some werewolf and werewolf/vampire/god? Action

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

I fall in love with your characters and your storylines. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So good

For a site like this, you made me cry in your story. I cried because it was just unfortunate. I got more involved with the characters. Man talk about regret and a mixture of emotions in less than 24 hours between the main couple here.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 7 years ago
Five stars

I officially hate you. I read this and the first series. My heart got broken twice. Next time give me a happy ending lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
heart breaker

why do u like making us cry...u have broken my heart twice.😢

Dilly2019Dilly2019almost 4 years ago

You make me feel the love and then being heartbroken at once.I almost cried but I held it...please update this story one with the happy ending in it...love to read some more even though I was heartbroken..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written. I loved the story and look forward to you continuing your universe. Your writing is amazing, you are truly talented ❤

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Now... Is this the bitter end, or is there more to come? Cannot even compare to TBL, as it cannot be found at the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverDawn@SilverDawn
07/14/2022 Hey there, I know it's been a crazy time for everyone. I'm hoping very much that you are all healthy and safe during this difficult time. One good thing to come out of quarantine is time. It's given me a lot (a lot) of free time to write and edit. Though, now I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES