Touched Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

When at last our lips parted, Grant knelt, drawing me down and easing me to the floor onto my back. Although the cool, hard surface felt good against my burning flesh, I smiled when he picked up his garments and folded them, tucking the makeshift pillow under my head.

He paused to stroke my hair. "Do you mind if I let your hair down?" he asked.

I shook my head without a word, closing my eyes as his hands slid the band down my ponytail. He slipped his fingers into my hair, teasing it forward and down around my shoulders. Propping himself up on an elbow, he stroked its length, playing with the strands. All at once he dove in, burying his face into my neck. I turned my head and stretched to give him greater access, sighing with delight at the gentle hum of his lips against my feverish skin.

"Oh, Grant," I moaned when the caresses turned into nibbles working their way up to my jaw. I felt the heat of his breath, and cried out softly when he drew my earlobe into his mouth.

Reaching for his hand, I drew it my chest. Without needing further encouragement, he cupped my breast, holding it for a moment before exploring with his fingers. I moaned as he stroked its curved surface, my nipple hardening under his palm.

"Yes, pleeease...keep touching me like that," I begged when his circling fingers found my nipple.

Grant kissed me as he manipulated the tip between his fingers. After a few minutes he paused to lower his body and began rubbing his lips all over my other breast. I sucked in my breath when, without warning, he took the nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhh yesss." I arched my back as my hands closed over his head. Pressing my head into the thick fabric cradling my neck, I savored the sensation with closed eyes while Grant rumbled with pleasure against my flesh.

I slid my hands over his shoulders, coaxing him back up so I could kiss him.

"I think I could play with your breasts for hours," he shared when we finished kissing, his breath shallow as his fingers toyed with my nipple.

"And I think I would let you," I answered with a coy smile, sliding my hand down his torso. I stroked his hip and felt the power of his backside before reaching tentatively for his penis.

He groaned when my searching fingers closed over it. "Uhhh... Astrid, that feels really good." He shuddered as I explored the heated length.

A few moments later he reached down and closed his hand over mine. "Try this," he suggested, tightening the grip while he guided my hand up and down. When I got the hang of it, he let go and returned his hand to my breast.

"Does it feel good? Am I doing it right?" I asked anxiously before noticing his eyelids had fluttered closed and that his mouth was hanging open.

"Mmm...hmmm," he murmured.

I smiled, pleased that my efforts were giving him pleasure. I enjoyed the contrasting sensations of soft skin slipping under my fist while stroking a rock-hard shaft. A short time later, to my surprise, I thought I felt his penis grow stiffer. Grant's stomach rippled and, yelping for me to stop, he reached down and took my hand away.

"What's wrong?" I frowned. "Wasn't I doing it right?"

"No—yes," he groaned. "I mean, you were doing it too right."

I lay on his chest for a minute, confused, listening to his heart thudding against my ear. After catching his breath, Grant lifted my chin.

"You almost sent me over the edge," he explained, "but I want to know what it feels like to be inside your body before I orgasm."

"Orgasm? Is that the same thing as finding release?"

"You are such a funny woman," he laughed, kissing me. "Yes. Another word for it is 'come'."

"I remember 'come'; it was in that story you showed me. Come. Orgasm," I repeated, considering both words. "I like them." I gave him a kiss. "I want to feel your penis inside my vagina, too, when I...orgasm."

"You mean you want my cock to fuck your pussy?" he asked, his voice raw as he reached between my legs.

I whimpered when his fingers found my hot, swollen flesh. "Yes," I whispered, barely able to force out the word.

"You're so wet," he marveled, fingering my folds. My eyes rolled upward, body trembling from his touch.

We both groaned when he dipped a finger inside. "Astrid... You feel really, really good, so slick and warm."

"Yes, there!" I squeaked when a few moments later his wandering digits encountered what I now knew was my clitoris.

Grant took my hand and laid it on top of his. "Show me, Astrid. Show me how you like it."

Guiding his fingers with mine, we circled my clitoris, slow at first, then faster.

"Uhhh... Ahhh... Yes, yes, like that. Just...like...that... Mmmph!" I cried out, covering my mouth just in time as my body stiffened, my wet flesh throbbing under his hand. Grant smiled broadly. Looking down at me in amazement, he continued tickling my clitoris while I gasped, trying to recover.

I took a long, choppy breath. "That was, that was... I didn't expect it to be quite so... Thank you."

He leaned over and kissed me. "You're welcome. Thank you for showing me how to pleasure you. It was very arousing to see you have an orgasm." He paused. "Are you still willing...to have sexual intercourse with me?"

"Oh yes," I breathed, nodding. "I want to, very, very much."

"Good," he responded, staring into my eyes with a sudden intensity that took me aback.

"Wh-what position should we do it in?" I asked, a little nervous.

"This one." Grant opened my legs and shifted on top of me.

As he took his penis in his hand, I recalled how big he was. "Go slowly," I begged.

He kissed me for a long time. "I'll be gentle," he promised, coaxing my legs further apart.

Rubbing his penis along my slit, lubricating it with my slippery liquid, Grant placed the head at the center of my opening. He looked at me and I nodded.

"Do it," I told him.

Pressing forward, he began a slow, careful entry. I felt my entrance stretching, farther than ever before, more than I thought possible. Gritting his teeth, he continued on, groaning as his organ started to breech the boundary of my tight opening. I yelped when all at once, I felt a sharp pain as the barrier tore.

"Are you okay?" Grant asked, pausing even as his eyes told me it was taking every last bit of self-control to hold back.

"I'm fine," I gasped. "Keep going. I think it should be a little easier now."

It was easier, though not by much, and before long he had eased himself all the way inside.

"Guhhh... You are so tight."

I was never stretched so far in my life, so filled. I thought I could I feel him twitching inside me. "Fuck me, Grant. Fuck me with your big cock," I urged, shocked by what came out of my mouth.

His eyes widened with surprise for a brief moment. He then responded with a thrust that forced a groan from both our lips. Grant pressed his face against my cheek, grunting as he found his rhythm. "Uhhh... Guhhh, Astrid."

I pushed back, trying to take all of him, whimpering as each deep stroke stimulated my clitoris. I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted my lips to his ear. "Ohhh yes... Do it, do it," I begged, "do it like that... More, Grant, more..."

Grabbing my face, he kissed me hard, his chest and throat reverberating with muffled moans. The speed and power of his thrusts increased, plunging into me until I thought I couldn't bear it. Reaching down, he took hold of one my breasts, pinching the nipple. The sensation tipped me over the edge. I pulled my face away and buried it into his neck to smother my cries while I shook beneath him.

A few seconds later he joined me, shuddering as he lost control. Driving into me one last time, Grant's eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed with a groan, his face crammed against my shoulder.

~*~*~

We lay together in the afterglow, smiles of satisfaction across our faces.

"Without a doubt, that was the single most pleasurable experience in my entire life," Grant said with a deep sigh as he played with my breasts.

"I agree." I leaned back into him, my groin tightening in response to his fondling. "No wonder ancient humans were so preoccupied with sexual intercourse. There is nothing like it."

"I was taught there was something wrong with people like us. Even meeting others and realizing I wasn't alone didn't lessen the stigma, the belief we were...less evolved. We were still deviants, after all, weak individuals controlled by our compulsions. But after the way we made each other feel today... How can that be unnatural, or inferior in any way?"

"I don't know," I answered. "It doesn't make any sense."

We clung to each other, full in the knowledge that outside of this room loomed a world to which we must return all too soon. An unforgiving world where survival demanded our newfound joy be buried and hidden away like the box of secrets which freed us.

~*~*~

starscape
starscape
136 Followers
12