All Comments on 'Touched Down Deep...Ch. 2'

by Rattlesnake1775

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
No, no way!

Even with her 'consent' he should have stayed true to the woman who was really his life.

SCrewing Anna makes no sense to me. Elaine certainly could keep him happy in bed. So NO, no way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Puzzling As Unnnnnecessary

Author - I don't understand the purpose and your fall from credibility - this just wasn't comfortable at all. It couldn't help but negatively affect a relationship you had made sound and family driven.

Her almost didn't justify her pusshing him to her - it didn't help them - it will be a drag - now he can say it's your turn to make him feel better but he gets to watch ???

You are better than this crap - stick with non-marital or if cheating marital use consequence but not this cancer!!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

old folks so I gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Has anyone noticed that....

DWornock only comments about stories he thinks are bad. And he gives some rather poor reasons not to like them. OLD FOLKS, come on they need loving too.

I looked at the bios for DWornock and Hairyvagina (as one person here calls him) there are many items that seem, to me, to incicate they are the same person. Did you notice Hairy has not commented on as many stories lately. I also believe that WIMP_HATER is also Hairy. Wimp shows up to do backup for Hairy way too often.

These 3 take freedom of expression too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real?

liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Heiroglyphic Sentences

There were many unintelligible sentences. The author would start the paragraph with one person being the focus, then switch unexplainably as if the reader would understand. One had to reread many things. Just plain obtuse sometimes.

There was so much distance mentally between the two parts. What is the point of this? These stories seemed to have no connection whatsoever. So, the wife wants the husband to fuck a hottie to assuage her guilt for "not cheating" in the first part?

That being said, the wife in this story seems somehow less of a moron than she was in the first one. Who goes out, gets her pussy grubbed by a hot young frenchman and says, "wow, I'm really glad I didn't cheat on my husband!!" ?? Answer: a moron.

But, that all being said, the feeling created in the end seemed genuine. It's just that they both seem like two different people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous