Touched Down Deep...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

”He went running. He said he would be doing 15, so not wait on him.” Nevada ran over to the table, and pointed out the fruit salad, coffee, and waffles her husband had left. She smiled. Fifteen miles? Yeah right. He only went that far before a actual race, and the next one was months away. She hoped he took her up on the offer.

Normally he ran a much quicker pace, heart rate monitor telling him how hard he was working, and MP3 player cranking in his ear to motivate him. But today he was going her pace, which was clearly slower. She had a runner’s body, but not his speed. And the fact that she wore two sports bras to contain her ‘jugglies’, as she called them, probably did not help her cause either.

So they were leisurely jogging along the beach, talking about risk management categories and sexual fantasies. She was not very inhibited, he noticed, and clearly did not mind openly flirting with him. He had tied his shirt around his waist, and she did not hide it when she looked between his legs to see what was going on down there, or try to sugarcoat her comments about how running made her all sweat, wet, and horny.

They came to an isolated portion of the beach, where the island curved in a bit, and development had not yet left its ugly footprint. Nobody could be seen in either direction, and she signaled him for a halt. Slowing, he watched as she spread her legs, and streeeeetched downwards, her tight, tight, tight purple shorts almost ripping as her ass strained against them. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through both white bras (an interesting choice of color, he thought), and with all her sweat, they were about to become see-through, a fact he commented on.

“Would you like to see them?” The smile was devious, and he knew where this was going. With his hands on his hips, he contemplated the fire he was playing with for a second. His wife had given him the ok, but that meant very little. What if she was having cold feet at this very moment? Well, he could just look. He already knew that he had burned himself with that choice, but curiosity kills the cat.

Slowly she pulled the white Lycra up from the bottom, letting her tits fall free. They were truly amazing, perky and standing free, with large areolas and nipples. She dropped the bra behind her, and stepped forward, covering the remaining distance between them. The only sound was waves crashing, and his labored breathing as his eyes refused to give up their view of the perfect tits.

“You can touch them, you know.” Her voice was more like a soft rasp, and she helped him out by taking his hands, and placing them on her. She felt hot to the couch, sweaty underneath his fingers. Without even thinking about it, his fingers rolled her nipples, and she moaned softly. The remaining space between them became purely theoretical as she leaned into him and his whole body seemed to tense with the sensation of her tits pushing into him. He was hard, and it was impossible to hide, as she reached down and moaned again, grasping his shaft.

“Is that for me?” The devious smile again, flashing white teeth, mischievous green eyes, blond hair playing in the wind. Truth was, he had not thought that far ahead yet, but he knew that the situation had acquired a momentum all of its own. Slowly she stroked him through his shorts, kissing his neck. She was shorter then him, and when she leaned her sweaty body into his, her lips perfectly came to his neck.

It was at this point that deep within his body the manly urge to procreate flipped the switch, overriding all other senses and feelings. The upstairs brained was taken offline, and all decision making authority routed to the gutter head, currently reveling in the level of blood flow it was receiving. It seemed that every blood cell in his body wanted some of the action.

She pushed him just a bit, but he sat on the bench without consciously being aware of it, her lithe body sliding into his lap. His hands seemed to have gotten a mind of their own, gripping her perfect ass. Again she moaned as he returned her kisses, his body trying to regain the iniative, and sending the tongue into battle. But she was an experienced kisser, and not only parried his offense, but took the fight to his own mouth, while pulling his shorts down far enough to expose his hardness. He looked down, and the wet spot on her shorts was hard to miss.

Their eyes locked, both asking the same question. “I really want you.” Her voice was crystal clear, cutting into him, and making procreation stand up and cheer with a loud victory scream. “I really want a man, not a boy.”

Her shorts were pulled down in a flash, him standing behind her, her body bent over the bench. Not entirely sure where his shirt had gone in the struggle, he pushed himself deep into her with one smooth motion. She cried out, realizing that he was somewhat bigger then the biggest she had ever had. With both hands on her breasts, he began to pump his rhythm into her.

She was not Elaine, and they were off, but to her that made little difference. He was tapping her deep, one hand between her legs, toying with her clit, flicking it, teasing it, and playing with her lips. She could not know that he was somewhat befuddled by the fact that her clit was much smaller then Elaine’s, and his fingers kept slipping of his intended target.

Suddenly he pulled out, and pushed his tongue into her instead. She moaned out again, her knuckles turning white on the bench. He moved fast and furious, grabbing her hips and ass, driving his tongue into her ass, into her pussy, sucking her clit, eating her out from behind with all the speed he could muster. She kept flinching, moving, bucking, unable to contain herself, and he smacked her ass several times to calm her down, but it only served to turn her on more. It was messing with his rhythm, so he decided to just fuck her, and send her over the top.

Anna had never experienced this before, and it was amazing. Suddenly he pulled his face away, and sat down. Spinning her in his arms, she sat down on his lap, back to him, legs lifted up. She slid down onto his shaft, air pressing out of her lungs in a silent scream as he filled her. Bouncing up and down on his lap they finally came together in rhythm, and she cried out again.

He grabbed her tits, squeezed them roughly, and then dove one hand between her legs. She was moaning, bucking, writhing continuously now, and he fucked her as hard as he could, slamming himself into her over, over, over, over, over! Finally she screamed, unable to contain it any longer, her body seizing up like an overworked engine, sweat pouring from every pore of her skin, as he erupted into her pussy. His head rolled back, eyes screwed shut, feeling her milk his cock. Her pussy seemed to be shrinking, squeezing him, until she collapsed atop him.

They sat quietly for a second, then got dressed, and looked at each other. “My wife knows about your bet.”

”What?” Anna seemed thunderstruck, and for a second he thought she would jump up and run, but she didn’t.

“She overheard you and John yesterday, and said it was ok for me to sleep with you.”

”Wow.”

“Yeah, that’s what I said, too. You are an amazing young woman.” He meant it, but not in the way that she thought. She smiled, and kissed his lips softly.

“Now…I have a question.” He scratched the back of his head, not really sure how to say it. “Are you…”

”On the pill? No. I use the Depo shot.”

“The three month one?”

“Yeah, been on it for years, just got one a couple of weeks ago. My doctor says it would take at least for two years for me to be fertile. And despite what you might think, I have not actually had that many partners, and I can swear that I am STD free.”


A visible relief rose from his face, and she smiled again.

“Well, thank you for letting me win my bet, but…”

“Yeah?”

“I have to get back before it all leaks out, or they won’t believe me.”

He smiled, they stood, and jogged back.

Elaine was on the porch, and saw them coming in the distance. Her blond hair was easy to make out in the wind, and she could always tell her husband. They came close, and both waved, then raced up the stairs leading next door. She was confused for a moment, then heard laughter from beyond the dividing wall, and saw David reappear, race down to the sand, and sprint into her arms.

They kissed deeply, and she could smell the sex on him. The look in his eyes, and the soft nod told her as well, and they headed inside. She didn’t say anything while he played with the twins, then ate breakfast, and took a shower. But when he came out, she was waiting on the bed.

“So?”

“Well…we did it, but you already knew that. The bench down in the cove.”

”On a bench, huh. You dog, you.” The insecurity in her voice was clear as he sat next to her.

“It was not right.”

”What do you mean?”

“It did not feel right. It was mechanical. I went through the motions, this, to that, to that, in the end all I wanted was to get her off. I wasn’t the same as with you.” He reached up, taking her face into his hands, and nuzzling her. His nose gently traced across her face, hot breath getting into her eyes.

“There is only one woman for me, one woman that can really, truly get me off. Only one woman I’m truly attracted to, that does it for me not just because she has a hot body, but also because she is my best friend, my true companion, and the one I’ll always be with.”

They kissed, and he tasted the salt from her tears. He figured they were the mysterious joy tears he had learned years ago to not ask about, but had he ask, she would have told him that anyway. And it would have been true, partially anyway.

But the rest of it would have been guilt. And it was still there. She looked at her husband, and relished in the touch of his lips to hers when he kissed her. How did she ever deserve such a man?

“Oh…one more thing.” David kissed her again, then pulled back a bit.

“Yeah?”

”Anna’s prize. The car. She said she wanted to give you a ride later, as a thank you.”

12