All Comments on 'Touched on the Train Ch. 02'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Have A Hard Time Beliving You Guys Into This Are Stright.

I guess people can be wired that different, but nobody rides my Harley or my woman, but thats just me.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A beautiful fantasy

Would that it could happen to me and my partner!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 13 years ago
Nice

And I DO share my wife, much like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puke!

Just another wimp/slut effort. Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely...

I have read several of your stories and enjoyed each. I will share them with my wife who has a secret "younger-lover" fantasy and I know she will as well. Thank you again!

notmymainemailacct@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great first time tale and good surprise ending.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
4 ****

I really wish there was more to this story. It was a pretty good story. Good job.

Swee282Swee282about 6 years ago

Hot story, thanks for sharing.

Just what I would love my wife to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave this story a 5.05/5 = 101%!!! VERY INTENSELY EROTIC. A TOTALLY REALISTIC SCENARIO. A MASTERFULLY CRAFTED STORY LINE.

I LOVE THIS STORY.

If the same scenario happened to me, i would think i am in 7th heaven & on cloud number 9 @ the same time.

HY EVERYBODY:

If you're into wife sharing/voyeur husband stories, this series is a MUST READ for you!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Both parts very hot

Enjoyed the deflowering of both of them in part 2 a little better though. His first time ever and her first time with a strange cock. I like how she took charge and taught the young man and the rollover fuck was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED your story (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

The series is my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

A fantasy which could very easily turn into reality for many couples who seek something new & different to uplift what they already have, perhaps just to spice up they're lives a little without getting into the swapping/swinging scene. Certainly an enjoyable read for my wife & I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from Ch. 2 of the series:

(Quote) ... Was that really what I wanted to do? Sexually I was very inexperienced and Paul was the only person I'd ever slept with. I was in two minds about this. Part of me wanted to stay faithful to my husband, even though I had his permission to take a lover. But I couldn't deny there was a voice in my head saying "You're forty-eight and you've never done anything sexually adventurous. Have a fling now before it's too late, then at least you will know what it feels like to have a different prick inside you." (End quote.)

It is never too late for a female to have a fling. There are men who would readily go to bed with women who are 10 or 15 years older.

SexyShelSexyShelover 2 years ago

WOW, didn't expect the Kim's lover to be only 19 and a virgin. Very erotic and very well written !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES