All Comments on 'Toxic'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent story, I didn't want it to end. Quaility writing, interesting plot, and great sex scenes. I think I will be reading this one quite frequently. Thank you for this.

KMB2476KMB2476about 12 years ago

Extremely well done story. At first I thought it was going to be too brief, but it just kept going and going in a very good way. The action is described well and it's truly hot. Great work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

Well written, indeed. I love the erotic action and sexy scenes. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Very hot action and I loved the way Brit trained Shawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing. I shot so fucking hard when these two amazing fit women got together. I would love to have been in the middle of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply Awesome!

That has to be the best damn literotica story I have ever read. The author tackled everything I could have asked for. It felt as is if he was reading my mind the entire time.

charlie63379charlie63379almost 12 years ago

Wow very well done! Two very sexy women !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

you gotta write more of britney getting it by 2 guys and another girl. perhaps another for the future? Maybe even a little interracial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I cummed so fucking hard reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
woah

that was fucking hot. i couldnt even finish reading this at first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Legend

This Britney story was absolutely amazing

The cum swapping between 2 cocks, she is built for that.

Tit fuck

Foot job

blowjob

The Anal omg

This story was hard to finish multiple times, it was that good.

burnrnrod2burnrnrod2about 10 years ago
more

there should be more chapters with shawn.

Raul1Raul1about 10 years ago
Amazing

Your series with Britney is a trip. You know exactly how to write out all her sexiness, would love to see you write about her again one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tastey victory.

When Britney started licking Shawns soiled asshole, lapping the remnants from her stretched anus I blew a nut like a mortar round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking wow

Britney and Shawn? Doesn't get any better than that! Well done!

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 4 years ago

Shawn Johnson is definitely hot, but so are Missy Franklin, Natalie Coughlin, Dana Vollmer, Misty-May Trainor, Lia Neal, Hilary Knight, Kerri Walsh Jennings, and so many Olympians, they're not as bad as the other nations athlete who look like and behave like they were injected with some experimental steroids that were manufactured in Chernobyl or Fukishima, some of the athletes look so bad that even a guy with ten tons of Viagra in them would go soft and go gay to avoid them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous