Toy Box: The Flipside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dark I shake my head "no" but I don't think she can see me. I find myself slowly returning her thrusts. God I want her so bad. I just start slamming into her fucking her like I never have anyone before. I felt a primal urge to fuck her surging within me. I grabbed onto her hips and just kept pistoning my cock into her with this animalistic lust id never known. I reached up and felt her tits bouncing in my hands. I sucked hard on one nipple then the other making her moan even crazier.

I grabbed onto her shoulders and held her close and fucked her for dear life. The bed shook and banged against the wall so hard I could see cracks forming in the sunlight. Then it hits me. It was dawn. I fucked her and missed my escape window. I remembered too I wasn't wearing my mask anymore. If she sees my face she might decide to press charges. I had to get out of there and fast.

The sun flashed across my face briefly before I turned around but I don't think she saw anything. Even though I was all but dead in the water for some reason I was still fucking her. I was getting close now and I could feel it. I pump faster a few more times till my climax was just on the horizon. 'Time to get the fuck out of here,' I thought. I tried pulling out but she wrapped her legs around me suddenly pulling me back in. "Let me go!" I yelled. As if responding to me she gripped me tighter. I could feel the beginnings of an eruption coming. "I'm gonna cum-" i could barely get the words out as I emptied my balls in her swollen wet pussy. I could feel it like she was draining all the life from my body as spurt after spurt shot out into her. "You're fucking crazy" I said out of breath as she came once more all over my twitching cock.

I sat there between her now loose gripping legs looking away in the now all but fully illuminated room. "That was great," she says exasperated. I could almost hear her smiling she sounded so satisfied. I looked on the floor and saw a something and took my chance to get out of there. I reached down pulling out of her pussy in the process grabbed a blanket and threw it over her face. I grabbed my bag and mask and bolted down her hall way and dove off her back porch tumble rolling and then climbing the back fence.

I think about that night from time to time wondering about her. Haven't had sex like that in a long time. I'll have to pay her a visit one day.

End.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. I felt readers of toy box deserved a sequel but I hadn't written anything in so long and this idea popped into my head. I'll be making a toy box 2 in the next coming weeks. I've always had fun reading stories on Literotica and it makes me smile to be able to contribute to the community and hopefully give some of that fun to someone else. thanks for reading.

- Lady Kayley

12