Toy Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second we were around the corner from the restaurant and out of sight, Michael stopped and turned to face me.

"Jenny, I..."

"Just shut up and kiss me you fool, " I interrupted, gently but firmly. I knew it was a cliché, but he didn't seem to notice and immediately his arms went around my shoulders, crushing my tulle wrap against me. I put my arms around his waist, and he leaned down slightly. He didn't need to lean far. In my six-inch high stiletto heels, I was now only a couple of inches shorter than he was, and he kissed me hungrily. His tongue slowly worked into my mouth, his lips warm and soft. I returned the kiss just as hungrily. I wasn't going to hold back any more, and I pushed myself into the solid bugle in his crotch as hard as I could. My hands went down from his waist to his bottom, and I squeezed his butt-cheeks, pulling his crotch into my abdomen even further.

Our lips broke apart as he laughed, and I laughed with him at the sheer joy of the feelings that were running through me. Through us – I hoped. Still smiling and half-laughing we kissed again, and his hands dropped down to also squeeze my bottom too, pulling me up onto my tip-toes as he almost lifted me off my feet he was holding me so tight. I could feel his fingers feeling for my rear suspenders, and I squirmed my bottom into his hands trying to encourage him to explore further.

Our tongues were darting back and forth between each other's mouths, hungry to taste each other, my lipsticked lips slick against his. Eventually we parted lips, breathing heavily. He put his arm around my shoulders, and I slipped my arm around his waist, dropping my hand into his back pocket on his bottom and squeezing slightly. We walked back to the car touching and laughing with joy all the way.

* * *

When we got back to my little house, Michael practically ran around the car to open the door for me. I swung my legs out first, giving him a great flash of thigh, stocking-top and suspender as I had very deliberately left the zip pulled as high as it could go on my thigh. Like a real old-fashioned gentleman he held my hand as he helped me out of the car – which was actually almost a necessity, as it would otherwise have been slightly difficult in my very high heels. Hand in hand I led him to my front door, only letting go when I had no choice, in order to fish my keys from my little clutch-bag and unlock the door.

No sooner were we inside than Michael firmly pushed me up against the hall wall and started kissing me, his hands suddenly all over my breasts, and working down to my bottom. I returned the kiss, and I knew where this was going, but I also wanted his first time, our first time, to be more romantic. Reluctantly, I took hold of his hands, stopping them from going up my skirt, and stopped the kiss.

"Calm down Michael." I said, as gently as I could. He suddenly stiffened, aware that he had made a mistake.

"I... I'm sorry." He stammered, and I could see the red flush of embarrassment starting to work its way up his neck and over his face. "I... I thought..."

"Lets just take this slowly." I said, firmly, but with a gentle smile. "We have as long as we want, after all."

Michael breathed a small sigh of relief, and I took his hand and led him into the living room. My house wasn't large, not nearly as big as Lisa's flat, and it was furnished more traditionally, less minimalistic. I had a soft fabric two-seat sofa across from my TV, a single arm-chair, and a small coffee-table. There wasn't room for much else apart from us in the room.

"Wine?" I asked, as I led Michael to the sofa, and indicated he should sit.

"Yes please." He replied. I could see he was still not sure how big a mistake he had made in the hallway, he was nervous around me again. He sat, and I went into the kitchen.

"Why don't you put some music on?! I suggested as I headed for the kitchen, still very aware that I had no knickers on under my skirt. I heard him starting to go through my small CD collection, and after a minute I heard the familiar and haunting sounds of Chris Isaak's Heart Shaped World CD start-up softly from my small stereo. "Good choice" I thought to myself, very romantic.

I came back with two glasses and a bottle of Pinot Grigio that I had left in the fridge all day, and sat down on the sofa next to Michael before pouring us each a glass. He had sat on the left side of the sofa, so I had to be on his right, which meant that the slit in my skirt was on my side away from him. I sat down, curled my legs under me and half turned to face him. His arm was across the back of the sofa, and so I snuggled into his armpit. He hesitated for a few seconds before carefully putting his arm around my shoulders. I had left my tulle wrap in the kitchen, so he had little choice but to caress my bare skin.

I took a sip of wine, and so did he, and then I stretched up to kiss him lightly on the lips. I think he was still nervous, still not sure if he had messed everything up completely, so I tried to reassure him.

"Tonight was lovely Michael. Thank you for a wonderful dinner."

"You're welcome." He murmured, clearly unsure where this was going. I evidently had to explain things more openly, as he didn't appear to be reading my body-language at all. I could see why he was still a virgin. I wanted him badly, but I wanted him to learn how to make love, not just have sex.

"I didn't mean to put you off back there." I said, nodding towards the hallway where he had made his fumbling attempt to seduce me. "I said 'Yes' in the restaurant, and I meant it. You can stay here tonight if you want?"

Michael almost blurted his reply, nerves getting the better of him. "Oh, Jenny, I want you so much, I always have, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm so sorry. I must seem like such an idiot?"

"A nice idiot though" I replied jokingly. "One who makes me feel wanted, and who I want to please – ineveryway. What happened in the hall was kind-of nice." He looked at me, puzzled again. "I mean, frantic, hungry, I've-got-to-have-you-now sex can be great. Really great – at the right time. But I don't think tonight is the right time for that. Tonight I want to take things slowly, and relax. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Was all he said, and he very, very slowly his hand came up to cup my cheek and he leaned down to kiss me on the lips. He kissed me slowly, softly, and deeply, his tongue swirling into my mouth with a tenderness he hadn't shown before. I was taken aback at the change, and my stomach did its little somersaults again. "...I think I do understand. Now." He finished his sentence.

"Good." I said, and took another sip of wine. As I did so, I dropped my hand to his right thigh, pressed up against my left leg. My skirt had ridden up as I had sat, and was now about half-way up my thigh, revealing my sheer stockings and lace stocking-tops. His hand on my shoulder was caressing my bare arm slowly now, he was starting to get his confidence back.

I looked up into his eyes, and put my other hand behind his head. It took only the very slightest of encouragement to pull his head down for more kissing. A lot more. We kissed and kissed and kissed, tongues intertwining, probing back and forth into each other's mouths. As we kissed, I caressed my hand up his leg slowly, across his thigh, to rest lightly on his crotch. He was starting to get eager again, and so I gently eased up on the kissing, slowing things down, but at the same time I rubbed his crotch more firmly, feeling his cock hardening rapidly under my hand. I could feel the length of it, hot and stiff, and I felt around to grasp the thickness of it through the material of his trousers.

Michael's hands were all over my body now, slow and gentle, but caressing me over my tight leather dress. He concentrated on my breasts, although he hardly needed to, my nipples were already hard and sensitive, pressing against the very slightly scratchy lace of my basque in a sexy way that added to my arousal just imagining the revealing lingerie that currently only I knew I was wearing. Under his attentions I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, now acutely aware that I still had no knickers on. Michael was still being a gentleman and was clearly deliberately avoiding going up under my skirt, although I desperately wanted him to, but I let him decide how far he thought he could go, letting him wonder at where I might draw the line – I knew there was no line, he could do whatever he wanted, but he didn't know that yet. He would very soon though.

He shifted in his seat, his now rock-hard cock was clearly uncomfortable, confined as it was inside his trousers, so I decided that the time had come. I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to feel him flesh against flesh, not thought layers of material. So slowly and deliberately, I moved my hand from behind his head down to his waist so I had both hands available to make it easier. We were still kissing, and I grasped the waistband of his trousers in one hand and the zip-pull in the other and slowly drew his zip all the way down.

He gasped at the release, and plunged his tongue deep into my mouth, pulling me very close against him. I slid my hand inside his trousers, feeling his hard cock through just the cotton material of his boxer shorts. I felt for the opening, and fumbling slightly, I went inside with my hand.

He was red hot, almost too hot to touch it felt like! His cock was as hard as steel, as I grasped him tightly in my fingers and pulled his cock free of his trousers and into the open. He wasn't quite as large as Lisa's largest dildo, but he was close. I looked down between kisses to see my darling's organ in my fingers. He was slightly longer than an average bloke, perhaps six and a half inches, maybe seven, in length; but he was at least five and a half, maybe six inches around, and uncircumcised.

I ran my hand lightly up and down his length, and he gasped at the sensations I was sending through his body. I doubt anybody else but Michael himself had ever touched his cock before, and I revelled in the emotions it brought to my heart as I thought of what this first time must feel like for him.

Slowly I drew the foreskin back from his swollen glans, and then bent down. The head of his cock was already slick with pre-cum juices, and I delicately licked it all off, savouring the taste, before I started licking slowly up and down the shaft top to bottom and back up again. I did this several times, and I could feel him writhing with pleasure as I did so. His hands fell to my head, caressing my long hair, and gently urging me on. I couldn't wait any longer. His girth meant that he was quite a mouthful, but by stretching my, admittedly quite small, mouth wide I took the head of his cock fully into my mouth. His reaction was almost immediate, gasping and moaning very quietly with pleasure, his hands in my hair pushing me down onto him with more certainty, but letting me do what I liked.

"Oh Jenny, Jenny..." was all he could say as I looked up into his eyes as he watched me sucking on him.

The swollen head of his cock almost completely filled my mouth, and I sucked and licked all over the head, making sure to pay special attention with my tongue to the rim of the head and the frenulum, his most sensitive spot on the underside of his glans, before slowly taking him as deep as I could. I've always had a fairly strong gag-reflex, and have never been able to do the full "deep-throat" thing, much to the disappointment of previous boyfriends. So with Michael's girth I knew it would be difficult, but I did the best I could. He completely filled my mouth such that there was hardly any room for my tongue to work, but sucking and licking I pushed my head down onto his cock as far as I could take it. I could feel him hitting the back of my throat, filling my mouth completely. I wanted to take him deeper, much deeper, into my mouth, but I wasn't able. I just hoped I would have plenty more opportunities to practice over the coming weeks and months. I would get better I promised myself. For the first time ever, I actually wanted to deep throat him, and there and then I decided to teach myself over the coming weeks.

My hand was around the base of his shaft when I felt it starting to jerk and quiver in my fingers. I knew he was about to cum already – he was clearly very aroused. I wasn't disappointed that he was cuming so soon. I had almost expected it given that this was his first time, so I kept up my sucking, keeping his whole cock-head deep in my mouth, but working my lips up and down his shaft as far as I could manage. Then he exploded.

"Oh, god, Jenny! Yes! Yes!" he repeated breathlessly as I looked up deep into his eyes while he watched me as he came. He writhed under me as his salty-sweet cum squirted into my mouth in a huge gusher. I swallowed hard, again and again as jet after jet of the sticky, salty fluid poured into my mouth. He was groaning and panting loudly as I eagerly swallowed every drop I could, but I just couldn't keep up, what with the girth of his cock filling my mouth and stopping my tongue from working as efficiently as I needed. A few drops escaped my lips to dribble down his shaft and across my chin.

When he eventually stopped cumming, I slowly released him, licking the few escapee drops off my lips, and using my fingers to wipe up the small dribbles from my chin and into my mouth. As I sat up, Michael grabbed me and pulled me to him ever so tightly, kissing me deeply and urgently, and taking the last few remaining drops of his own cum with it.

"Oh my god Jenny," he gasped eventually after perhaps the most passionate and urgent kiss he had ever given me, "I've never felt anything like that before. You're just amazing..." He trailed off.

"Good." I replied simply. "And with thestartersout of the way," I emphasised the word deliberately, letting him know that the evening was far from over, "now we can take our time." I smiled into his eyes and snuggled close into him as we kissed some more. I was still holding his cock in my hand, although it was now slowly going limp, and I quickly bent down to kiss the tip of it lightly before tucking him loosely back into his trousers.

"Come with me." I said, standing up onto my six-inch high-heels and taking his hand in mine. He followed eagerly, and I led him upstairs to my bedroom. As he followed me up the stairs, his hand still in mine, I could feel his eyes burning into my bottom. I fancied he could see through my skirt to my naked bottom and exposed pussy beneath, although I think the skirt was a little too long for him to actually see anything, even from the low angle behind me on the stairs. Regardless, it still turned me on even more than I was already, as if I needed it.

My small bedroom was almost completely filled by my bed. Only a British "King size", or what American's would call "Queen size", with my dressing table and chair, small night-stands on either side, and large wardrobe full to bursting, there was just enough room around the bed for a person to walk – barely. As we got into the room, I slowed to a dead stop, and let Michael take me in his arms. We kissed some more, his arms holding me tight against him, and even now I could feel him starting to harden again already against my abdomen.

I broke off the kissing, panting slightly out of breath, and turned my back to him I lifted my long hair out of the way and presented the zipper of my dress to him. I wasn't sure if he would understand, and at first he simply kissed the back of my neck, which was lovely, sending little tingles of delight all down my spine. As he kissed and licked lightly, his hands came round to my front and wandered over my breasts, and I pushed myself into his hands, trying to encourage him. After a minute or two he caught on to what I was trying to hint at without words, and he drew the zipper of my skin-tight leather dress all the way down to the bottom. The dress was so form-fitting that it didn't fall away immediately but clung to me, and I so I let him pull it slowly down my body to reveal my black lace lingerie.

I turned back to face him, and flung my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss again. As our tongues swirled together again his hands wandered over my breasts, feeling them through the thin lace. My nipples were very hard now, and I could hardly wait as slowly, too slowly I wanted him so much, he felt down my body, across the lace basque, feeling the length of the suspenders down my legs, and then finally across to my crotch.

At last. At last! I felt his hands encounter my tiny amount of neatly-trimmed pubic hair, and continue underneath. I shifted my legs apart slightly to allow him better access, and finally, finally, he touched me where I wanted him. I was sopping wet and desperate to have him, any part of him, inside me by now. His fingers fumbled slightly, but I let him figure things out on his own. I was acutely conscious that this was his first time, and I didn't want to discourage him or knock his confidence at all at this stage. It had been hard to get his confidence to this point, and I felt that it was a delicate moment.

I was starting to squirm with need as I felt his fingers touch my labia lips and the almost dripping-wet entrance to my depths. He felt the welcoming hole between my pussy-lips, and slowly pushed his middle finger in, his outer fingers embracing my labia lips as he did so. I was in heaven, and I let a small moan of pleasure escape breathlessly. He took this as encouragement, and slowly pushed his finger in further, feeling his way as deep as he could reach. I knew it was a slightly awkward angle, with us both still standing, and so I reached down with one hand and, placing my hand on top of his on my crotch to hold his hand in place, I took the tiny step back to the bed, pulling him with me as I lay back on top of the covers.

With his fingers still slowly pushing in and out of my sopping wet pussy, he stood over me and seemed to drink in the view wordlessly. I let his eyes have their fill, I was almost completely lost in the feeling of his fingers inside me now. As he stood there I reached out with my arms to encourage him to me, and he quickly kicked off his shoes and socks before joining me on the bed, leaning down to kiss me deeply some more. He lay down next to me, propped up on one elbow whilst the fingers of his other hand never left my pussy the whole time, almost as if he was afraid that he might not be allowed back in there if he left.

He was slowly feeling around, and almost accidentally he seemed to come across my clitoris. He had been sort of rubbing it with the soft pad of his hand where his finger joins the palm, but this time he touched it fully and so I deliberately gasped and squirmed to let him know that he was onto my sweet-spot. Hoping to guide him with my reactions.

Now I felt like I ought to give him some more hints as to what I expected, and so I reluctantly broke off the deep tongue-kissing and running my fingers through his hair, much as he had done to me earlier, I pushed his head down towards my crotch. I was still slowly writhing on the bed under the gentle ministrations of his fingers, but he very quickly caught on to what I wanted, and he slid down the bed to look closely at my pussy. I can only guess that his old school biology lessons, and very probably some good-old internet porn, told him what he needed to know, and hesitantly at first, he bent his neck to lick at my clitoris, still hiding under its little hood.

Again I couldn't help but gasp as his tongue touched my sweet-spot, and he seemed to gain a lot of encouragement from me. He lent in again, more assuredly, and started to lick and suck at my clitoris.

"Oh, yes, yes...!" I gasped, and couldn't help but push his head harder down into my crotch. I could feel him pull his finger from inside me and looking down for a moment I saw him stick his finger deep into his mouth to lick my juices from it, clearly curious to see what a woman tasted like.