Toy Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he seemed to leap in confidence. His hand came up to gently pull the little covering hood back and expose my clitoris to the cool air, I gasped loudly as he did this, and almost screamed as his tongue started to lick, and flick, and then he started to suck lightly at it.

I was gasping for air now, and moaning his name between breaths as he continued to work at my clitoris with his mouth and tongue, holding the hood back with one hand. I felt his other hand brushing my thighs, over my sheer stockings, and without breaking his rhythm, he slipped a finger back inside me to massage the walls of my vagina. One finger slipped easily in, and slid back and forth. Two fingers, oh yes! Three fingers! I could feel myself being stretched slightly as he probed as deeply as he could reach, all the while continuing the licking and sucking of my exposed clit.

I could feel that I was getting very close to the edge now, and I gasped out.

"Don't stop darling. Oooh, don't stop..." It was all I could manage.

Then it hit me like a freight-train. My whole body seemed to spasm, and I felt the orgasm roll up and down my entire length, starting deep inside me it shot up to my head, down to my toes and sent me spinning. Michael didn't stop what he was doing, but kept up the rhythm of his licking as best he could as I writhed and squirmed under him, his weight pinning me down from the waist down.

Slowly I calmed down as the waves stopped crashing, and as my panting eased, he stopped his ministrations and came back up to take me in his arms. I snuggled close and grabbed his face to pull him down and kiss him hard and deep on the lips. What little was left of my lipstick was slick against his lips, and I could taste my own juices on his tongue as I probed deeply. I calmed down, kissing more lightly, and snuggled into his arms, him on his back and me on my side with his arm around me. His other hand came across his chest to lightly caress my breasts through the lacy material of my tight basque.

I was nowhere near finished with him yet though. Although I had one arm sort-of pinned beneath me as I lay on my side cradled in his armpit, my head on his shoulder, I still had one free hand, and so I started unbuttoning his shirt. When I reached the bottom I just continued on to unbuckle his belt and undo his trousers. He saw what I wanted, and so as I sat up slightly to free my other arm and pull at his trousers, he helped, and very quickly he was completely naked.

We both lay back down and as we lightly kissed some more he continued to explore my breasts with his fingers. After just a few minutes his cock started to harden again already, but I felt a little teasing was in order. We snuggled close and I simply let my fingers brush gently too-and-fro along the urethral tube down the back of his penis. Soon it was now lying straight up along his stomach, pointing at his belly-button like at arrow, and I traced up and down the length of his cock with the lightest possible touch of my fingertips; straying down to softly fondle and cup his balls before caressing back up to the swollen head again..

Very quickly, his cock was straining upwards, and I could feel him starting to breathe heavily. I kissed him deeply and passionately, and then I sat up, taking his fully-erect cock in my hand. I bent it upwards so that it was vertical, standing straight up from his body as he lay flat on his back.

"I want you inside me. Now." I said very deliberately, and then I got up onto on my knees and straddled his body, sitting on his stomach just above his now rigid cock, which I still held in my hand, although this was now behind me.

Unable to help himself, and I certainly wasn't going to object, he reached out and pulled the material of the basque-cups down to expose my breasts. The material was tight over them, and the end-result was that the material served to bunch up under my breasts and push them up from beneath over the top of the basque exposing my nipples and about half the curve under them. Michael cupped my now-exposed breasts gently, feeling their shape, their weight, the smoothness of the skin. I let go of his cock, and felt it snap back down against his stomach, the head just brushing my ass-cheeks. I put my hands over his, encouraging him with his exploration of my breasts and my body, before running my hands down his arms to his chest and caressing his nipples and chest. He pulled himself up from the waist, doing a sit-up to kiss my nipples one at a time whilst his fingers gently squeezed the other. He was getting me even more aroused as he licked and kissed all over both my breasts, one hand behind my back pulling me to him. I was starting to pant slightly, and my hands wandered down his chest, across his stomach and back up again as he continued to suck on my nipples, getting bolder all the time.

I was in heaven, as he suckled on my breasts, feeling the heat rising from deep inside me, I pushed myself towards him, trying to encourage him to continue sucking all the harder. I could feel my juices almost running out of me now, making a small wet patch in his pubic hair as I sat astride him, the tip of his cock still pressing lightly against my ass cheeks. "Not yet," I thought to myself, "but some-time soon, I'll let you in there too." But for now I needed him in my pussy. I needed him inside me very, very much.

Slowly. Very slowly as I wanted to savour every single moment, I raised myself up onto my knees and shuffled backwards down the bed slightly so that I was directly above his cock. I reached down between my legs to feel his stiffness and heat in my hand. His cock was starting to twitch slightly as I felt around his balls and gently cupped them, feeling their weight and roundness. Then I raised myself a bit higher holding his cock vertically straight up and, positioning myself over his almost burning-hot and steel-hard penis, I very, very gradually lowered myself down onto him. I knew now that this was what I had been wanting ever since that first day when he had accidentally bumped in to me. I was holding his cock tightly in my hand to keep it vertical as I felt the tip of his glans touch the entrance to my pussy. I was almost dripping with desire for him, but I wanted to enjoy this to the full, so I was extremely slow as I lowered myself down. He had a very wide girth, and as I pushed myself down onto him I could feel every millimetre of him penetrate into me, stretching my vagina walls apart. Deeper and deeper, one inch at a time, I very gradually lowered myself until at last he was completely inside me, filling me utterly, my pubic bone pushed down as hard as I could onto his crotch. I savoured the delicious feeling of taking him deep inside me, filling me up completely, stretching me wide, the head of his cock brushing up against my cervix.

"I want you so much." I said as I looked down at him through my long false eyelashes, relishing the feeling of finally having him deep inside me at last, where I had been aching for him to be all these past few days. Had it only been that long? It felt like I had been wanting this for years.

"I want you too, Jenny." Michael replied as his hands felt over my stocking covered thighs, up over my hips and up to take my breasts in his hands again, caressing and kneading them gently.

As he fondled my breasts, I started to rise up until just the tip of his glans was inside me, before lowering myself back down again, taking his full length as far as I could. I loved the feeling he gave me as I felt him stretch me wide anew. Up and down, up and down, I slowly built up the pace, taking his cock as deep as I could into my pussy with each and every stroke. It didn't take me long as I was still very aroused from his tongue earlier, and soon I felt the tide rising in me again.

He was fondling my breasts, caressing my nipples, and even occasionally pinching them, making me bite my lip to keep from squeaking with pleasure as I got closer and closer to climax. I could feel his cock starting to twitch slightly as Michael too neared the edge. He was going to cum, and I revelled in it. By now I had leant forward slightly to take my weight partly on my arms and was thrusting myself up and down on his cock quickly, like a piston in an engine, feeling him push into me deeply with every stroke, stretching me wide and filling me up.

This time it built-up in me more slowly, and when I came, I kept on cumming. I could hardly keep up the motion of my hips, up and down, as the waves kept on hitting me one after another, back-to-back, like they would never end. Just as I thought I would faint, I felt his cock give a huge spasm and his hips bucked upwards trying to push even deeper into me. There was a flood of warmth deep inside me as he came for the second time that evening. I felt spurt after spurt of hot stickiness filling me up and I ground my hips down into his crotch and kept myself there, impaled on him until he was spent.

As I felt him finally finish, I crashed down exhausted onto his chest. He was still inside me, and I kept my hips very still now, wanting to keep him inside me for as long as I could. My heart was beating fast, both as a result of my climax and also from the emotions that were churning around inside me. I could feel his cock slowly starting to relax and soften, even as it was still inside me, and I clung on to his chest, looking up into his eyes through my long false eyelashes. Eventually, after clinging to him like a lifeboat for several minutes his cock had softened enough that neither of us could help it, and he slipped out of me. I could feel our mingled juices flowing warmly down my thighs onto his abdomen, and I couldn't help myself. I slipped down his side to snuggle into his arms again and pushed two of my fingers deep inside me, then brought them back up to my mouth to lick our lovely, sticky, mixture from them, savouring the taste.

As I lay there, ecstatic and exhausted in his arms, we talked softly for a while. I was just starting to drift off to sleep, and thinking that I ought to take my lingerie and high-heeled shoes off, when I felt Michael stirring. He had been lightly kissing me, on the lips, cheeks, and forehead, as we lay talking quietly. But now his kisses started to get more urgent, he tilted my head back with his hand and his tongue slipped into my mouth, pushing my lips open.

I looked up into his eyes through my eyelashes, and saw he was wide awake. I glanced down, and saw that he really was wide awake indeed. His cock was hard again, and lying like a fat stick of rock up along his abdomen pointing at his belly-button.

I blushed, but felt his need. I was still slightly sticky and wet from our previous lovemaking, but just looking at his erect cock started to get me wet all over again. I pushed my tongue back into his mouth eagerly, surprised at his powers of recuperation. His hands were wandering over my body, as far as he could reach now. Fondling my breasts, pulling and pinching gently at my nipples before caressing their way down my body to my crotch. I opened my thighs and I felt his hand between my legs, feeling my suspenders and lace stocking tops before moving to my pussy. Gently he felt for my opening, and pushed a finger inside releasing my juices to flow once again. I couldn't help it, I needed to feel him inside me again, and so I moved from my side onto my back.

He followed me on the bed, leaning on one elbow as he felt all over my body with his other hand. I let him do whatever he wanted. After a minute or two of looking down at me, drinking me in, clad in the sexiest lingerie and shoes I owned as he felt all over my body, sending little tingles of pleasure through me with each touch. He climbed on top of me, and I opened my legs to accept his hips between them. He was pushing upwards urgently now, and I felt the tip of his cock push against my labia lips.

"Oh yes, my darling." I whispered. "Fuck me." I used the f-word for the first time. "Fuck me hard. I want to feel you inside me again."

"Jenny, Jenny...." Michael was almost completely lost in his own feelings, but I was ecstatic that he now felt able to initiate things. He was doing what he wanted, and as he slowly pushed himself into me, I was loving the feeling of his weight on top of me, pushing me down into the soft mattress as his rock-hard cock pushed up into me, stretching me open and filling me up.

Michael looked down at me beneath him, and I smiled back as he drove his rock-hard cock up into me. I threw my arms around him, hugging him close as he started to thrust back and forth, slowly at first, but building up speed with his hips. With each thrust I was getting wetter and wetter, my juices flowing freely and lubricating his thrusts. I could feel he was already building to a climax, and I started to push my hips back onto his, trying to take him as deep as I could with each pounding thrust of his cock inside me.

"Deeper! Deeper! Fuck me deeper!" I was panting hard now. I was amazed at his endurance. He'd cum twice tonight already, and here he was pounding himself into me over and over and over for what seemed like an age. I was in absolute ecstasy.

I could feel my climax very slowly building as he kept on pushing himself up into me again and again and again. This was exactly what I had fantasised about just a few days ago, imagining my vibrator was his hot cock, his weight on top of me. Now I could hardly believe it was actually happening. I reached up behind his neck as he kept on driving himself into me, pulling his head down to kiss him deeply with my tongue swirling around his as he fucked me. I wanted him so much my head was spinning, my emotions all jangling.

My first climax took me completely by surprise. I was wishing he could almost smother me down into the mattress, pushing himself into me, feeling every inch as he went in and out, over and over, when suddenly I was seeing stars, and was crying out like Meg Ryan in the famous restaurant scene in "When Harry Met Sally".

"Oh yes, yes, yes..."

And he kept on going! He still hadn't cum yet. This would be his third climax in less than an hour, and I wanted to feel his semen spurting into me again. As he continued to thrust deeply into me a second climax crested through me, sending my head spinning, and still he kept going.

I started to feel like he was tiring as yet a third climax subsided inside me, and so I threw my stocking clad legs up around his back, pulling him into me tighter with every thrust, my high-heeled shoes crossed behind his back. This seemed to encourage him even more, and he increased the pace of his relentless pounding.

"Cum for me darling," I cried, my eyes filled with tears of pleasure, "Cum for me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Suddenly Michael leaned down and plunged his tongue into my mouth and at that instant he grunted hard behind the deep kiss as his seed burst forth. He broke off, gasping for breath as I felt his cock jetting his hot semen up inside me, once, twice, three hot spurts, before he started to calm down. He almost collapsed on top of me, only held up by his elbows as most of his weight pushed me down into the bed. I kept my legs tight around his back, holding him deep inside me as his cock twitched a last few times before starting to soften slowly.

I held him there for several minutes, holding him close, and we kissed, and kissed, and kissed, our tongues playing with each-others the whole time. Eventually he had softened such that he couldn't help but slip out of my pussy, and I reluctantly released my legs to let him lie next to me. Automatically now, his arms went around me and pulled me close for us to cuddle and caress each other in the afterglow.

Michael was spent. After a few minutes he was asleep.

I lay there next to him, my head on his shoulder listening to him breathing for what was probably at least half an hour before I got up, slipped off my high-heeled shoes and then padded around the house turning off all the lights and the stereo, which had been wafting music up the stairs the whole time. Then I slipped into the bathroom as silently as I could and reluctantly undressed. Now was the part I was most feared. I knew I couldn't sleep with my makeup on as I'd wake up looking dreadful, "panda-eyes", but I also didn't want him to see me without makeup. I wasn't sure what to do come the morning, but perhaps I'd have chance to wake up before him? Regardless, there was nothing for it now. So I removed my makeup and false eye-lashes, quietly cleansed, toned and moisturised my skin, along with brushing my teeth in my usual evening ritual, before slipping back into bed next to my darling Michael.

Michael stirred slightly as I carefully climbed back onto the bed and gently threw the light summer-duvet over the both of us, but I was fairly sure he hadn't woken up. He evidently wasn't a light sleeper, and soon I too fell contentedly asleep, his arm draped over me, memories of our love-making repeating themselves through my mind and into my dreams.