Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, John, stop this. This...oh my...this isn't right!" she said, right as the vibrations set in again. He pressed his hand to her crotch and she was unable to keep her body from betraying her: Her hip tilted forward and pushed against him, trying to rub herself harder against his fingers.

"No, it isn't right. But neither was it from you to neglect your duty in my house. We'll even that out tonight. You can do nothing against it, so why don't you try to enjoy it?" With that, he cupped her mound, rubbed a little more before he let his hand wander up some inches. There his nimble fingers found the button to her jeans and opened it. The zipper offered no more resistance than the button and was down within 2 seconds.

"John!" she said in almost normal volume. Some heads three rows down turned and she pressed her lips shut. Then, her gaze still glued to the screen, she whispered: "Please. Don't do this to me. If anyone sees this, I...I don't know what I'd do!"

"Then you'd better be silent." muttered John into her ear, while his hand went under the waistband, finding the soft fabric of her G-string. He nibbled on her earlobe and made his hands dive deeper into her pants. Jenny was almost too far gone already and allowed her legs to spread so he could finger her a little easier. His left hand was on the remote again and switched the program: now the egg was constantly on, its strength varying between a low hum and an almost earthquake-like vibration; at least that's how it felt to Jenny. The almost flowing wetness coming from her made the assault of his fingers an easy task: He touched her lips and as two fingers penetrated her, he licked the inner ring of her ear. She moaned and pushed her hip forward even more. She felt perspiration on her forehead but couldn't wipe it away. But sweating was the least of her problems now.

John's wrist rested on her mons, massaging her with his fingers ever so deep inside. He slipped out now and then to caress her little stub of a clit. As he looked at her body again, he could see the outline of her areolas, crowned with the hard points of nipples that very pretty visible, even through the shirt she was wearing.

When John touched her G-spot once more, Jenny threw all care out of the metaphorical window, turned her head and looked at him with sex-craving eyes. He was brought up short for a moment, unsure of what to make out of her flushed face, heavy breathing and flashing eyes. As she closed the distance between their mouths, he knew. Their lips parted, tongues seeking out the other one, tasting, caressing, revelling in the sensations. John didn't cease to rub her pussy and clit. Because she had been pretty close to cumming before, the kiss catapulted her across the line and John's buried fingers were almost smothered, for the cramps of her orgasm were so strong. Her hands opened and closed on the armrests, legs shook, she pressed her mouth to his in order to silence any sound that might escape her, while she pressed her eyes shut. As the orgasm finally subsided, the egg still vibrated inside her and she begged: "Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it...please oh god, stop it!"

He was happy to oblige this time and stopped the device.

She was gasping and drawing in as much air as she could since she felt almost faint. John was also breathing heavier but it was not due to exertion but because he was hornier than ever before. This young woman with pixie-like figure had cum on his hand and even kissed him. He might imagine it, but he thought that she tasted like fresh strawberries. "Dear god, you are wet!" he said as he pulled his hand out of her jeans and felt the juices dropping from his fingers.

John watched the other guests to see if anyone noticed what they had been doing. No heads were turned, no one pointed or giggled at them. They were still save.

"You enjoyed it." he stated. There was no denying it on Jenny's side. She resumed staring at the screen, without really seeing it and refused to answer him. Her pussy still quivered from the climax she just had. She felt spent, yet at the same time she craved more. John produced a knife from somewhere, probably another pocket in his jacket, and cut the wire straps holding her hands. Once free, she rubbed her wrists because she had wiggled too much and the straps had cut into the skin without her being aware of it at that time. With her hands free, she now closed the zipper on her jeans and buttoned up again.

"Fuck you!" she whispered emphatically. John looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Behave, missy, or you will have different problems than cumming in a cinema! That kiss of yours told a different story. You liked it. You like it when someone fingers you and your pussy was flooded with juice." he told her heatedly, but in a hushed voice. Then his throbbing penis dictated his next move.

"We leave now. Get up!"

"What? Why? I...I am sorry. Please, don't...don't send the video to my family!" Jenny begged. However, John had already started walking towards the exit and she had to hurry to catch him at the door. John had expected this from her and was confident she'd follow him to the car in the parking lot.

"Please, John, I'll do anything, I promise!" she said, got hold of his arm and tried to turn him around to face her, but he simply kept walking. As not to raise attention to them, she resorted to holding his arm, as if he had offered it to her. John walked on until they were in the brightly lit parking lot and went to the very back of it, where he had parked the car when they had arrived. He didn't open the car, but went right past it and followed a path into a quiet, large grove behind the movie theatre. There he left the path and went deeper into the trees, the light dimmer now, but still sufficient to show him the details of her face.

"Where...where are we going, John?" Jenny asked in a timid voice.

"We are already here. Get naked. Don't try to talk me out of it." he ordered her.

"But...I cannot...anyone could come in here as well! We are too close to the path, please, John." she began to beg again. Then she saw him screw up his eyes and hastily began following his orders. John watched in delight and had to keep a tight hold on his self-control so he'd not smile at the sight of her tiny frame as she removed the pieces of her clothing. Her pert nipples became visible first as her shirt fell to the ground. She stripped out of her jeans and was hesitating for a moment when only her G-string was left to cover her nakedness. When she reached for the thin band, he interrupted her with a softly spoken "Stop! Don't remove the string."

Jenny felt relieved that he hadn't made her strip completely. Maybe he just wanted to look at her some more. Since she had watched her share of porn videos and enjoyed the pleasures of a real strip tease as well, she knew that he probably wanted to see her for real, not only on a video. Nevertheless, she couldn't be sure.

"Bend over and embrace that tree behind you. Now!" he said with eyes hard as agates so she didn't even dare to beg. She turned around, saw the massive trunk in front of her and put her hands around it. John admired the now barely clad ass of Jenny as it stood out in all its prominent glory. Just the thin strip of fabric kept her holes hidden from his sight. He walked around the trunk and in passing, caressed her butt. She almost lost hold on the tree, but John brought her hands together and secured them with another wide wire strap. Jenny's head rested on the trunk and she felt lucky that it had a smooth bark.

"Bye, Jenny. Enjoy this while you can" John said, winked at her and went behind her back where her gaze couldn't follow him. Then, the vibrator jumped back to life inside her and silenced the question she had wanted to throw at him, instead a moan of terror and arousal to equal parts escaped her. She hoped he didn't real leave her there for anybody to find. She could scream for help, but how would she explain her precarious position? No, Jenny decided she'd try to hold out and hope he hadn't really left her.

As the minutes passed, the vibrator revved up in a steady rhythm. Soon she found her hips undulating in the vain attempt of finding something to rub against. Another moan, this time louder as she felt an orgasm build, but ever so slowly, too slowly almost. Then the vibrations stopped and she let out a moan of despair. When she realized that John must have been watching her, he wrapped his arms around her chest and pulled on her rock-hard nipples. The shock rushed right from her breasts to her pussy and the small trickle of juice increased, wetting her string thoroughly.

"Missed me?" he asked mischievously.

"Yes...no...I mean..." she spluttered, unable to sort her thoughts: She wanted to cum, she wanted this evening to be over, she liked John but wasn't sure whether she hated him for putting her through this ordeal. He tweaked her nipples once more, she bit her lip to keep from crying. Then his hand were on her hips, peeling the string off her body, exposing her wet flesh to the cool air of the night.

"Will...will you fuck me now?" she asked, unsure whether she hoped or dreaded it.

"No. Not yet. Have you ever had anal?" he inquired.

"What?! No...I have never done that! Please...don't stick your dick in my ass. Oh god, I...you'd rip me apart!"

John thought about it nevertheless. He showed his mercy in his own way: He got hold of her ankles and spread her as far apart as his arms were wide.

"John! Please...don't do this to me."

"Hush now or I will stick it in, no matter what. If you keep quiet now, I'll have an alternative."

"Alternative? What alt...aaaah!" she was interrupted when John plunged a finger into her pussy and hooked his finger into the thread that was attached to the toy to retrieve it. It came out sopping wet and glistened in the artificial lights.

"Now see how wet you are. This is way smaller than my prick and you'll have no problem taking it into your ass with all the lubrication you provided so generously."

He watched her pussy and asshole twitch as he touched her nether lips and then stroked the egg all around the rosy star of her anus.

"No...oh god. John!" she whimpered, knowing that there'd be no swaying of his decision. She felt the plastic thing being pushed against her rear more firmly, but not brutally.

"Relax, it'll be easier if you loosen up."

Jenny breathed deeply, trying to calm her nerves and relaxing her body in a place where she only had done so before when she had visited the loo. She felt the tip of the egg penetrate her anus and suddenly it slipped into her: "Eeeek!"

"See? Wasn't that hard, eh?" John gloated a little. He was rock hard by now, but almost afraid to take that young woman. She seemed so fragile, so little and he almost liked her. To stave off the deciding moment, he switched on the egg, the retrieval thread still peeking out of Jenny's ass, just to see how she'd react to it. Her reaction threw him off: He could hear her moan for a long moment, her anus twitching as if it was trying to get more. The folds of her pussy opened and closed in time to the twitching and John knew he'd have to have her now or he'd burst. He loosened his belt, pulled the jeans down and stepped out of them. His 5 inch cock was rigid and a droplet of pre-cum shone on the tip. He grabbed her by the waist and bent in the knees. It was the first time he thought something negative about her size: she was hard to fuck in this position since he was 6 feet and their sexes were some inches apart due to the difference in height. But he was willing to spent that little extra energy because he had a really hot incentive: The dripping pussy of Jenny. He spread her ass more and slid the first inch of his cock into her velvet cave. She was stretched, but the vibrating egg made her forget about the small amount of pain it caused her. She would accommodate to his size, she was sure. It wasn't the first time she had to take in someone who was normal sized and not as small as herself. She also wanted to cum ever more urgently.

"Here I come!" John announced and pushed a little deeper into her. Jenny sighed, but the feeling was delicious and she pushed back against him, driving his spear deeper into her.

"Fuck!" both of them muttered under their breath as the mutual feelings of satisfaction swept over them. He fastened one hand on her hip, the other went to her front and caressed her breast. He stepped a little bit closer, pushing his penis even deeper into her. When he was completely inside, he felt his member touching her cervix. Both gasped at the sensation. At least as interesting as that was the fact, that the vibrations in Jenny's ass travelled far enough to let John feel the hum as well.

"Fuck me, John, please!" Jenny said, being under the spell of the vibes in her rectum and the full, stretched feeling in her pussy. He didn't need her encouragement, but it made pounding her easier on his mind. The soft wet slapping of his balls against her pussy lips and clit soon filled the night air. She whimpered as he drove her lust to heights she only had caught a glimpse of in the cinema, when she had been bound to the seat. This was not some frat boy, trying to get his heat quenched, but a man. A man who knew what he wanted and how to get it...as well as what a woman liked, even when she had no idea.

"Fuck...John...harder!" she demanded as her mind went blank and the first orgasm claimed her body. Twitching, she massaged John's penis, which was too much for him to take, especially with the sight of the bent-over, slim and quivering body of Jenny in front of him. He moaned, trying to keep it low and drilled his prick to the very base of her pussy, connecting with her cervix as he spurted his semen into her orgasming body. He couldn't see it, but her cervix opened and closed in orgasmic spams and sucked his sperm into her uterus. He kept up his motions and this time, Jenny simply came again. When he had spent all his ammo, he still continued pumping to make her second orgasm last longer. Finally she went limp and gasped for air. John pulled out and a small amount of semen trickled from her slightly gaping vagina. He gathered his clothes before he went around the tree, took out the knife and freed Jenny from the straps. She crumpled to the ground and rolled on her back to rest...just a minute. She didn't care for the risk of getting caught, because of the bliss she felt right now.

John gathered up her clothes and placed them next to her. When Jenny had recovered, she got dressed and went to John who was leaning on another tree, watching her with thoughtful eyes.

"Well...John..."she tried to begin with what she had in mind, but he interrupted her with a raised hand: "It's okay. You did what I demanded...and then some. You earned the file and I will not send it to anyone. When we return to my house, you'll get the SD-card and we'll be done with it."

"Actually...you...I...I want you to keep it!" she blurted out. She was aware of the risk she was taking, but being forced into this, was what got her off so sweet and strong. She loved it, actually.

"What?" John was flabbergasted, "but I promised you to..." this time it was on her to cut him off: "I know! But I want you to keep it. Might happen you find yourself in the mood to extort some service from an innocent young woman again. Wouldn't it be a shame if you had nothing blackmail her with then?" she finished with a wicked grin while she felt more his semen ooze out of her.

"Damn, girl, you are crazy."

She embraced him and kissed him soundly on the lips, sneaking her tongue into his mouth again. She had no idea that he already had everything to hold her 'hostage' again: The tree he had leaned on had been equipped with a night vision camera and a highly light sensitive HD camera. While she was busy getting dressed, he had taken the cameras off the trunk and put the small devices into his pocket. God bless modern technology.

After some more kissing and making out, they left the grove and went back to his car to find softer places to quench their thirst for each other.

- The End -

12