Tracey at the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
323 Followers

A couple more thrusts and he was done. She almost fell to her knees and had to grab the truck when he let her go. He turned from her and shoved his pecker in his pants. She heard the zipper as he said. "Thanks, I needed that. And from the way you was shaking it seems you did too. I'll be back this way next Thursday if you want more."

She turned to look at him. He was holding his fingers under his nose and smelling her. She thought she was going to throw up. She pushed away from the truck realizing that her skirt was still up and her just fucked ass was on display. She pushed it down and staggered to her car. She leaned against the steering wheel and cried. Not only had she cheated on her husband, she had lost her anal virginity with a stranger. But the worst was the loss of control. She liked the way he treated her. She came from the way he treated her. She was a truckstop whore and he treated her like one. That was the end of her public show and tell sessions.

Her marriage to Bob ended soon after. She went for a couple drinks after her finals at school. On the way home she had an accident. Bob came to the hospital. THe first words out of his mouth were not, are you alright? Or, are you hurt bad? Or, I was worried. No. The first thing Bob said to her in the hospital was - "Did you pass?"

Tracey knew then it was over. She was on her own.

alparker
alparker
323 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years ago
Truckers love Flashers

I recently added a few of my own simple truck flashing games thinking no one here would want to read about truck drivers.

Both my wife and I loved your story. I can see how this could happen.

We live in Florida and are returning to Illinois. Very familiar with rest areas in the midwest.

My wife only flashes when with me, yet I've seen other gals climbing in and out of trucks after flashing. We called girls like you "lot lizzards," crawling from truck to truck in rest areas and truck stops. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ohh yes!

this made me so fucking hot i just has play with my clit! Your amazing, PLEASE write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot!!

Wonderful story! Made my pussy so wet I just had to play! Keep up the great work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories