All Comments on 'Tracey Ch. 03'

by woody_strokem

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice combo of hot and sweet!

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Job

Thanks for bringing back this story. I look forward to the next installment. I especially enjoy your character development.

tabbertabberabout 19 years ago
Wonderful series

Awesome series...you have to keep it going. Steve and Tracey are a perfect set of characters. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great!

These are some of the best stories I have ever read on here! Please keep them going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
simply the best!

Woody, you probably are one of the best writers here at Literotica. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

You're wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't Stop

Dude this is without a doubt the best series I've read on this Site, Please keep this series going, its getting better and better, I got so Horney Reading them, Don't Stop

acantaracantarabout 19 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written, please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome

this is a great story. i look forward to more chapters with these characters. i got horny reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply THE Best

Best series on the site, i would ask for you to continue, but it seems as if u wanted it to end. Very nice work. Gongrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
supurb

This has got to be the best series on this site. You have put so much feeling into the characters and it shows. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It was amazing

Wow. This is the best erotic tale I have ever read. Not only on this site, but ever. And it isn't the best because of the incredible lovemaking described. It is the character detail, the feeling you develop for these people, the passion, the interest to read more not just because you want to read a hot story, but because you want to know what happens to Tracey and Steve next. Wow. You are an amazingly skillful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FantasticSeries

Hope you will not stop here!! You got me hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

Please write more in this series - I'm addicted :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice

great story woody. its been the best tale ive ever read. please write more because i like how its erotic and sensual at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story

I have read many stories on this sit and none has left me at the edge of my seat as did this story. I sincerely hope that you will continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
perfect

It's amazing to find an erotic story so well written, with depth and no sappiness. Fantastic.

halekaneohehalekaneoheover 17 years ago
Wow!!!

There's nothing like reading that allows a mind to paint its own images. By golly, your writing allows paintings like Michaelangelo's. It teases the mind, it flirts with the imagination, then climaxes with eroticism. I'll be looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful story

This story was hands down the best work i have ever read. and i do hope that you write more so i know what happens later. do they continue to be together? i would really like to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. I want more chapters. Loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely story

this chapter is the best of the Tracey series I absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NICE!!!!

that was a good story. i really liked it plus the characters. I would love to see more Tracey series next time.

angelgwenangelgwenover 14 years ago
Perfect!

I absolutely love this story. I'm in love with your characters and I as well hope that you continue their love affair. Steve and Tracy are wonderful people that the readers genuially care for, that's good writing. You have a magnificent talent and I hope that you write more about these two young lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs More Story!

Do a spin-off please! Incest - Steve and Tracey's children! FAMILY ORGY FUCK YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good so far, I am waiting for the next chapter. Keep writing.

JIM C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Still loved the plot and unique story line, and Tracey's character was flawlessly wonderful! ...but my initial hopes for Steve were dashed as he continually and increasingly acted not shy and inexperienced, but like a twelve year old child that just learned to jack off but was deathly afraid to be around a girl that wanted him. It was really pathetic and disappointing. I didn't act like that when I was 18 and I was shy as fuck. Hell no 18 year old I knew would act like that idiot retard. Ugh. I know he was written like that for the purpose of the plot, but I had hoped for so much more.

Thanks for writing the story though, it was still unique and pretty good.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Enjoyed your story, thanks for

writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous