All Comments on 'Tracey's Family Affair'

by Shabobo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow anonymous...

Are you proud of being a total racist bigot? Sounds like it. The sad part is

racists like yourself can vote, but there are far more of us than you. People who went to school to learn, who have a brain, a soul and have a conscience. I doubt you can sleep well blaming black people for your issues.

The truth is you hate yourself not black people. Any person who truly has love and respect for themselves isn't threatened by anyone else, especially by of the color of their skin.

ShaboboShaboboalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Trolling

Thanks for the feedback first Anonymous person! Great to hear from such a bright, sensible, non-creepy reader. Glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I love your stories; in particular your characters and writing style. You provide a good amount of detail and scorching hot plots. Don't listen to the haters and racists. For every one of them you have at least 10 fans. Keep up the great writing and I can't wait to read your next installment!

MarkBlackMarkBlackalmost 11 years ago
Great story !

I read in one day with huge interest.

I hope it will be even more interesting further.

Thanks for fine history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's not really discussed how Bill was adopted by his missionary parents, Perhaps the missionary wife was actually seduced by an African and Billy was the result.

In another chapter Tracey night discuss how Billy's mother how Billy came to be "adopted".

ShaboboShaboboover 8 years agoAuthor

I do have an idea for a similar story... maybe some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complete shit

What a contrived piece of rubbish. Try again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous