Tracey's Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YESSSS! I LIVE FOR BIG BLACK COCK!" Tracey shrieked. Her orgasm was reinvigorated by Bill's big black cock, over 10 inches long and thick as a soup can. Tracey's pussy had been broken in by Bill many times, but he was still big enough to stretch her every time. This must be what heaven is like, Tracey thought happily as Bill rapidly thrust into her. Powerful black hands clutching onto my body, and a big black cock pounding my pussy. Tracey's orgasm reached a higher plateau than before.

"I'M MEANT FOR FUCKING HUGE BLACK COCKS!" Tracey screamed again. Billy and his big black cock own my body, Tracey told herself contentedly. She loved professing her helplessness when it came to black men and their cocks.

Unlike Tracey, Bill had not lost track of where they were. As hot as Tracey's screams made him, he did not want to draw the attention of the rest of the family. He took his index finger and pushed it into Tracey's mouth. Bill watched as his black digit was sucked in and out of Tracey's pink lips, but his attention was quickly drawn elsewhere. Tracey's hot, wet pussy hugged Bill's black cock tightly as he plunged it in and out rapidly. Tracey's silky smooth pussy seemed to fitly clench and release his hard black rod, massaging it until it was ready to explode with semen. Shit that's good pussy, Bill thought to himself as his balls clenched. With his free hand Bill grabbed Tracey's ass, his hand filling with soft white skin. Tracey had plenty of ass left as it continued to press into Bill's lower abdomen, her white cheeks ballooning out on his black body.

The sound of Bill's thrusts filled the hard, as his hard black body continued to hastily pound into Tracey's soft white posterior. Those sounds were often accompanied by Tracey's moans, stifled by the finger in her mouth. I can't go so long without this again, Tracey scolded herself. She let out a loud, appreciative moan as Bill gave her a particularly hard thrust. Tracey hardly cared about getting caught at that point. She was only focused on relieving her pent up sexual frustration. Bill was doing a more than adequate job, as she had already been rocked by a huge orgasm. Still, Tracey knew that there was more to come, and that her job was not finished until her black lover climaxed inside her. Black men know how to fuck me right, Tracey thought deliriously to herself. Billy knows better than anyone. That big black cock feels so perfect inside me, so hot and hard, and SO BLACK. Tracey was sure that bigger and blacker were better. I love being stretched and used by BIG BLACK COCK! Tracey loved the feeling of fucking her black nephew, and also the sounds they made, and the thrill of breaking taboos so close to their family. The thought of fucking her nephew's big black cock just tens of metres from her family, in conjunction with the pleasure the black cock was giving her, made Tracey's pussy bust with orgasm once again.

Bill knew his aunt's pussy well enough to know when she was having an orgasm. Tracey's pussy was aggressively pulling on his cock, trying to pull out his life giving black seed. Not going to happen in there, Bill said to himself as his balls ached. Tracey had fallen forward onto the table due to the strength of her orgasm, with her stomach and tits pressed into the tablecloth. Bill took his finger from Tracey's mouth and looked down at her ass again, so round and perfect. He could see his jet black cock sliding in and out of Tracey just past her deep crack. He placed his other hand on the small of Tracey's back, holding her in place. Bill worked his wet finger to Tracey's asshole and pushed. The lubrication allowed him easy access to her rosebud, although he knew that countless poundings by his black python had done the most to open it up. Bill primed Tracey's ass with his finger as he continued fucking her pussy.

Tracey moaned her approval yet again. I can't wait to get that black meat in my ass, Tracey thought eagerly. She could feel sensations shooting throughout her body from her sensitive ass, in addition to her pussy. I love being dominated by a strong black man... so fucking hot! Tracey could feel the weight Bill's strong black body pressing down on her back, pinning her in place. Yet another orgasm was building in Tracey, stronger than the others as she was stimulated in two holes. All of my holes are for bringing pleasure to Billy and extracting his black seed, Tracey concluded.

"I WANT YOUR HOT BLACK CUM IN ME!" Tracey screeched uncontrollably, her mouth no longer obstructed.

Fucking great idea, Bill thought to himself. He pulled his drenched black cock out of Tracey's pussy and moved it to her asshole. Bill began pushing forward, and Tracey's ass quickly gave way. Bill inched his black monster into Tracey's tight ass, boldly going where no white man had gone before. Bill saw Tracey's bulging ivory ass envelop his huge ebony trunk. Bill took a moment to admire his aunt's body, which was particularly sexy for a woman in her early 30s. Tracey's hips curved into her slim waist, where his dark hand rested. Tracey's back was sweaty from continued lustful exertion, and Bill could see part of her supple breasts pushing out against the table from underneath her. Tracey's blonde head bobbed as Bill forcefully thrust into her. He grabbed her shoulder with his free hand and pulled Tracey's body into his own. Tracey could feel Bill's big black cock throbbing inside her, and his black balls smacking into her pussy. This is how life should be, she mused blissfully. The idea of her black nephew's sperm filling up her ass left Tracey trembling with excitement. She was on the verge of an immense orgasm, but knew that it would not come until Bill had finally relieved himself in her.

"I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BIG BLACK COCK BILLY!" Tracey called out for the world to hear.

Tracey's words barely registered to Bill. She had never used those exact words before, but Bill did not have time to consider them. His black balls were rumbling as Tracey pushed her ass back on to him as best she could with him pinning her down. Bill let out a roar as he felt a colossal orgasm rip through his body, causing his black cock to spurt thick strands of his seed ferociously into Tracey's ass.

Tracey felt tremendous pleasure shoot through her body once again after she felt the first spurt of Bill's black sperm strike her insides. She let out a series of loud shrieks as she continued to cum in unison with her nephew. Bill emptied his balls into Tracey's rectum for nearly a minute as Tracey squirmed with pleasure.

Bill left his cock in Tracey for a few minutes before pulling it out. He looked at his aunt Tracey, bent over naked on a family picnic table, her asshole gaping and leaking cum, and a huge smile on her face.

"That was amazing." Bill said as he began putting his shorts on.

"We just go together perfectly!" Tracey cheerily proclaimed. They kissed, and Tracey reached into Bill's pocket and pulled out his uncle Barry's wallet. Tracey used it to wipe away their fluids, in particular Billy's sperm that had poured out from her asshole.

Tracey and Bill got dressed and returned to the house, both looking winded and tired. They each felt it, having never before sneaked around so much at a family gathering.

"Where were you?! We were worried! We heard some wild animals out there." Bob asked his wife upon her entrance to the living room, still carrying her small black purse.

"I was gone for a walk to clear my head, and I didn't hear anything." Tracey told her husband. She could hear Bill laughing behind her.

"Listen, Trace isn't feeling great so I'm going to take her home." Bill said from behind Tracey as he noticed a few drops of semen dripping down her leg.

"If you aren't feeling well then I can take you home." Bob said with a worried look in his face.

"No, you should stay at the party with your mother and family. Billy will take care of me. I'll take that now though sweetie, and you can give Barry this!" Tracey took her purse from her husband and handed him the stained wallet.

"He must have dropped it on the ground or something." Bill explained as his uncle looked at the leather object in his hand. He had no idea that they were covered in the sexual juices of his nephew and wife.

"Alright well... I love you honey." Bob told his wife as he went in for a kiss.

"I know! Have a good night sweetie!" Tracey responded pleasantly, kissing her husband on the cheek.

Tracey walked to the front door, where Bill was giving Amanda a goodbye kiss. She looked both surprised and disgruntled.

"Thanks for coming Amanda, I can't wait to see you again." Tracey smiled as she lied. Nobody gets in the way of me and my big black cock, Tracey thought triumphantly as she left the gorgeous young woman in her wake.

"Take good care of her Bill!" Bob called out after his gorgeous wife and his big black nephew as they left the house.

"I always do!" Bill called back.

Tracey smiled widely as she clasped Bill's hand. He always does.