All Comments on 'Traci & Jim'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 20 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed your story. One suggestion, though: your story needs to be longer. Their sex only lasted a couple of paragraphs. If you had a lover that was that quick, he'd be a former lover before his cock even started to dry.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfalmost 20 years ago
Just right

I do know how sex feels, I have had a lot of practice, I do love the moment of surrender and you did that very well.

KenjiillumniKenjiillumnialmost 19 years ago
Erotic, emotional, tender, HOT!

I loved it ^_^! I always wanted a little sister and this story just melted my heart. Not that i'd want to do my own sister *whistles* but it was very good :)

prop69prop69over 17 years ago
INCREDIBLE and VERY EROTIC

Loved the story. One of the best in the catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot and sweet

This story is a good illustration of the reason I read the incest category. Two people who care deeply about each other having an erotic interlude or a whole series of them together. I don't like forced sex and don't like brutality but do like romance, and I'm a bit old-fashioned and prefer it to be a male and a female, I'm not being judgmental - I don't care what people enjoy as long as no one is hurt or misused, I read for my own enjoyment and therefore read the things I like. I liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YES

That's what i'm talking about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Yes!!!

That was amazing! Thats the kind of Christmas fucking I want

EroscottEroscottover 12 years ago
Great story.

I like this story a lot. I could "see" what you were writing and it got me "turned on." Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent, sexy, well done!

I love this! Very exciting, it made me very hard, and I am going to read this again and masturbate! What a sexy, erotic story! Thank you for writing this, it is so well told, detailed, with touches of the naughtiness that is inherent in incest tales. I really, realy enjoyed reading this, and I will be reading more of your submissions. Thank you!

Tom, from Wisconsin

tommydee58@yahoo.com

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Nice short and sweet

A gift like that should have aroused suspicions from the parents, but who cares. A nice sweet story. I like sex in the shower and I know just the nephew that can give to me. Long and thick and again and again. I want him to wear me out. Leave me begging for more. Fuck I can hardly wait!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

way to rushed wheres the background? wheres the character development? this should be chapter two of three NOT A STAND ALONE STORY. you never tell us anything about them, who are they and what were their feeling slike about each other before this. why weren't the parents suspisious or upset when he gave her the sexy top? why wasn't she upset or suspisious when she opened the top? this needs a total rewrite by a GOOD WRITER. you wrote the storyso you know what is happening but we aren't in your head so it is your resopsability to explain everything to us. unfortunatly you FAILED to do that.

nettie287484nettie287484over 9 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS

Hot and juicy. It made me so wet.

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
Yes - Yes - Yes !

Amazing that this 'camisole' was hidden on my machine all these years.

A delightful but not overdone story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was really good, and for a change the brother was realistic! None of the whiny-assed b.s. So many authors write them as :)

Thanks for the good story, even if it was a bit short!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Short

Beautiful, but short. This has the basis of a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sex happens too fast

The set up is good. But he goes from seeing her in the camisole to having her naked to fucking in a nanosecond.

And the idea that he made her cum with his hand twice more... If true, the situations and actions should have been described in detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous