All Comments on 'Track Meet in Purgatory Ch. 01'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

good use of the landscape as a background, interesting characters.

Applause.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it more than expected

As stated above I have enjoyed this tory immensely despite my initial fears that it'll be too bland with all those descriptions and rather long build-up. But now I just love it and must admit that the whole build-up process with very (sometimes a bit too) detail depiction of landscape, their actions, their progression of relationship and life together became the best part of the story. It gave life to the characters, made me part of the story rather than just a bystander. Sure the sex was cute and all but it would be a meaningless romp without the background. Befitting the nerds status they actually made a decent job of their first lovemaking, though some serious practice might be needed int he future. The story has some serious potential for a long run and I'm very much looking forward to more, and somehow I'm sure the parents wouldn't be so much opposed to them living together now that they finally found each other.

Gave you a 5* without a second thought.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
Nerd love!!

Enjoyed it tremendously and gave it a well-deserved 5!

As has already been said, all the back story really added meaning to the sex scene.

I will be on the lookout for further chapters.

-Rei

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

Thank you for sharing your story. Five stars

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Adorable first time story! The only thing I'm hung up about is the fact that we don't know how they get out! Is there more? Please keep writing!!

Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago
Very sweet

I really like this. A sweet and heart-warming story. Might want to tone down the use of the exclamation mark a tad, though :p But that's just an inconsequential nitpick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES