All Comments on 'Track Meet in Purgatory Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Exceptionally good for a nerd story

This was a story to my liking from start to finish, keeping the pacing and progression from ch.1 to the end is a rare and valuable commodity. Absolutely loved how you include those sublet cory jokes in the story giving it just that special nerdy flair and giving real life to the characters. It's not everyday you see such characters made into MCs of a story that gets a detailed and though out treatment from the author. Special mentions goes to the scenes of sex, they didn't overpower the story and were done with fines and fine touch of nerdy clumsiness :)

The parents’ reaction and plan for the situation was a shocker for me even though I was hoping for a favourable solution last time. But for a pair for nerds they sure were slow on the whole plan. Although to be honest I was a bit agitated with the parents addressing them as boy & girl at their age, though I shouldn’t be in such “special” case such as this.

There are a few grammatical errors like missing letters, wrong wording (mostly the sequences of), missing words (mostly “you”), yet nothing that would spoil the joy of a good tale. Though what’s with the (To be continued) on the 1st page? Was it left from the draft or preparation for a spin-off coming later on?

I gave it a 5* even though I think this should go on as it has great potential for a series to see where and how their romance takes them.

Whatever you decide to do with it I thai you for writing it and posting as ti made my last two days very enjoyable and made me laugh and feel all cozy inside!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just lovely

As an ex Nerd I can appreciate the feelings (at now 90yrs)

Lovely people, lovely story.

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a treat!

I'm an East High Graduate and Colorado expat who spent much of my youth working, playing, and going to school in the neighborhoods in and around East Colfax and City Park, and camping throughout Colorado (not to mention my first youthful forays into sexuality). "Track Meet" was a real surprise and nostalgic treat for me. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I didn't like the story because of the part about the guy thinking about putting his cock in the Rite-aid girl. I'm pretty sure he would have been preoccupied with a different girl.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
Verry good

Having read this a second time, it is time for a coment:

You have mixed "first time", and "best friends" nicelly, the dangerous situation they get into in the valley also points out how quickly poor planning can lead to danger.

The really nice part came at the end with both parents accepting them as a pair.

Well written I will come back for another read in a month or so.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Another

very good story from you. This could easily be considered an incest story since they grew up as virtual brother and sister. I'm so glad I found your stories.

cernunoscernunosabout 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable.

Loved your story. Well written and down to earth. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A nice change to read a perfect ending to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just enjoyable

One of the best I have read, from start to finish and so truthful. teenagers thinking they have a secret and the suprise of their parents joy at their discovery. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
realism

One of the things that's always bothered me about a lot of the stories I've read on Literotica is that most of the authors don't acknowledge that parents are NOT going to be clueless to the likely interests of their teenage children. This had a reality and a bit of an "awww" factor that really appealed to me. Yes, Lynne and Jason are going to react differently around each other once they become lovers and parents are going to notice...especially, I suspect, in only children. That said parents are rational enough to encourage their children's happiness was refreshing.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

What an adorable first time story! I just love how you made them nerds in name only. Love does conquer all!! Please keep writing!!

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

For them to be so smart they sure did very little research into the field trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say much more! An excellent story very well written! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I really liked the nicknames they had for each other. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

A very good story. Ask for them being smart enough to have done some research, I'm sure other people who consider themselves smart have also made mistakes.

gklocgklocover 4 years ago
A Good Love Story

Overall an excellent story. Well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
“Picnic Supplies”…

REALLY good story. All around. Help with “picnic supplies” is very possibly the finest scene on the entire Literotica website. Real to life. Empathetic. Witty and downright HILARIOUS!!😂. Great work!!👍👍

rick

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

flWhat a sweet first love story. How many people reading my comment wished this similar thing happened to them. I sure do! ;—p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1151 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES