All Comments on 'Track Meet'

by Edgar_Allen_Doh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh yeah, I have this happen to me ALL the time...

Sometimes I'll just be walking down a path in the woods and a beautiful woman, out of nowhere, walks up to me and invites me to her pad. And, of course, one thing leads to another and before I know it it's "wam bang thank you ma'm" time. Yep, probably happens at least once a week. One star.

Edgar_Allen_DohEdgar_Allen_Dohabout 11 years agoAuthor
Fate Sometimes Smiles

I'm sorry it wasn't realistic for you "Anonymous", if I find myself reading a not so good story here I usually quit it and move on to another; that the author put in the time and made the attempt is enough to prevent me from giving it the "1 star". But to each his own; we're all programmed differently.

Of course such scenarios don't happen all the time (though I have noticed a higher incidence of such in the deep part of the night at adult watering holes), but sometimes fate smiles on us and sometimes she doesn't. I would imagine that smiling nod happens much less so for trolls whom also look the part.

In any case, thanks for your time and the read. If while sitting around your "pad" you submit a story (something retro I'd guess), please let me know, I'd be happy to give it a read. Cheers!

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 11 years ago
Haven't Read The Story

But I will. My reasoning is Edgar's response to the comment by Anon 3/11,

I agree, usually if I can tell if I don't like or care for a story in the first few paragraphs or maybe half a page. If I don't like it, I go on to something else.

It amazes me at the number of Anonymous Andy's and others that will spend the time reading something they don't like and then comment on how stupid or unbelievable or ..(insert your own adjective here) the story is.

If you don't like the way the author writes, if you don't find the story enjoyable and entertaining QUIT READING and move on.

And one of the most important things that these people forget: IT'S ONLY A STORY, A PIECE OF FICTION.

Thanks for a great, subtle, in your face response. I don't usually read romance but this will be an exception.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot & Fun!

I think this is a good submission, the sex is fun and hot. If you've spent any time around athletes, especially endurance athletes, you know MANY of them have very strong sexual appetites and are very adventurous in and out of bed. There is a reason they always supply a boat load of condoms to the athletes' village at the Olympics. ;) I'm giving 4 stars. Do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unrealistic?

Maybe. But there are stories on this site that may seem to some unrealistic, yet they are based on actual events. I know, because I wrote one of them.

A five, partially to offset the one.

The_PedantThe_Pedantabout 5 years ago
Just sex

No real story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous