Trading Places Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stream kept coming. I tried to avoid it, but I couldn't move my head. My nose was still plugged with his cum. To breath, I had no choice but to swallow a mouthful of that disgusting urine. Then, another and another. I fought down the urge to vomit.

When he finally finished peeing in my mouth, the asshole shoved his wet cock back in his underwear, and zipped up his jeans. He climbed back in his seat, and the other man hi-fived him. I wanted to end them both.

Abruptly, the van stopped, and a bright light flooded in, as the side door slide open. A thin stern woman in her forties climbed in. She had long black hair, and wore black leather, with silver studs. She cleaned my face with a laced black handkerchief.

"You started without me. That will cost you, my dear," she said, with a sneer.

The two men unfastened me from the van floor, pulled me out, and stood me up. They had to balance me, as I was still securely tied from the shoulders on down. Maybe I could convince this woman to listen.

"Please...just...listen..." I began my plea.

My heart sank, as the leather-clad woman shoved a penis shaped dildo through the hole in my ball gag, causing me to choke on it. Once again, I had to concentrate on not choking, so I could breath. I felt so helpless, hopeless, and defeated.

She screwed the short dildo in place, and then bent over to lift my left foot. She strapped a four-inch heel on it, then did the same with my other foot. I wobbled back and forth, attempting to balance myself on the heels. If not for the two men steadying me, I would have fallen to the ground.

Tears ran down my cheeks. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I gained a new appreciation for what women go through wearing these fucking stilts. However, I was too depressed to care.

The black leather-clad woman removed the ropes from my legs. The circulation slowly began to return, along with fresh pains.

She motioned for the two men to escort me. I tried to walk, but constantly lost my balance. The men carried me much of the way, my heels making it nearly impossible for me to walk unassisted. My feet were quite sore, making each attempted step painful.

I saw a huge old grey wood barn in the distance. The soft dirt ground under my feet was really slowing my progress. The leather-clad woman noticed me falling behind, and came back.

"My dear, you really need to try harder," she said, and slapped me across the face.

It stung, and more tears rolled down my cheeks. I was so embarrassed at crying. This was not manly, but I hardly felt like a man. I fought back the tears, and sniffled, loudly. She stroked my cheek, approvingly.

"Good girl," she said, patting my head.

We eventually reached the barn. By then, my feet were so compressed, especially my toes, that I had lost all feeling in them. I was emotionally exhausted. With no hope for rescue, I had given up fighting.

I looked around, as we entered through the giant wood doors. There were ropes and chains hanging from every rafter, and an endless array of machines, devices, and implements. This was clearly a dungeon above ground.

I spotted a naked woman hanging from a cross. She was literally covered with angry red strips. Panic returned. If I could have, I would have clinched my teeth. I did manage a gulp.

It was obvious from my previous attempts that there was no way I was going to convince anyone here that my wife had switched bodies with me. If it hadn't happened to me, I wouldn't have believed it either. I had to accept that for the next two weeks, I was just a piece of meat to be used and abused.

When Allie and I had filled out the paperwork for this place, she had insisted on selecting the most brutal and intensive package available. Now, I knew why she had been so adamant about choosing such an extreme package. In retrospect, this savage place had never been intended for her, but for me.

This realization should have made me utterly despondent. However, curiously, it hadn't. Something was happening to me. I wasn't sure if it was the result of my brain being soaked in female hormones, or a hidden propensity that I was now just discovering. Whatever the source, I was appalled that this horrible place was beginning to stir needs in me.

I suddenly found the prospect of being forced to endure untold punishments and pleasures strangely arousing. Even being a small vulnerable woman seemed fitting. Clearly, I was changing into a perverted freak.

I tried to push those thoughts away. Instead, I tried to recall exactly what Allie had signed up for here. As best as I could remember, she had picked a series of sessions that involved everything from electrocution and punishment enemas to public floggings and group sex. To my absolute horror, my pussy grew warmer and moister.

Abruptly, the men grabbed my arms, dragging me roughly down a long hallway, and into a large stall. They positioned me in the center of the hay covered floor. I felt so exposed, standing there naked and in bondage. However, I was relieved to stop moving, as my feet were throbbing with pain. The man that had faced-fucked me, removed my ropes.

I wanted to bolt for the door, but I couldn't even stand up unassisted. The driver easily kept me in place, while the face-fucker shackled my wrists and ankles, spread-eagling me. The leather-clad woman stood at the entrance of my stall, watching the process, approvingly. I gulped hard, trying not to choke on the damn dildo halfway down my throat.

When the men finished securing me, the woman walked in the stall, and picked up two long hoses with suction cups on the ends. She stuck one on each of my nipples, and flipped a switch. A strong vacuum pressure began to pulsate, causing my nipples to be sucked far into the tubes. It felt like they would get sucked right off.

When she saw my reaction, she flashed a smile, and turned up the vacuum pressure. I groaned. She left the stall, and closed the wooden gate behind her. She watched me, as the tubes sucked on my tits. My nipples were already a good inch long. To my surprise, the sensation wasn't completely unpleasant.

"By the time you are ready to leave us, those tits will be overfilled with milk. A treat that your husband will surely enjoy when you get home," she said.

A vision of me strangely Allie flashed through my mind. The shackles dug into the tender flesh of my wrists and ankles, as I hung there, getting milked. Sweat ran down my small feminine body, dripping on the ground beneath me.

The sound of pumping grew louder, and I groaned. The dry pumping began to hurt. My dark mood returned. The driver returned, and placed a rusty metal bucket between my legs. He unscrewed the dildo from my ball gag, and removed it.

I gratefully sucked air through my mouth. However, he soon sealed my gag up again. This time, he slipped a hose into the hole, and halfway down my throat. A fresh flood of panic set in, as I gagged on the hose. It took everything I had to suppress my natural choking response.

I tried to focus on where the hose went outside my mouth. It seemed to stretch high above me, into the ceiling overhead. The man laughed, when he saw me craning my neck to see where the hose went.

"It connects to the bathroom urinals upstairs. Over twenty men live in those dorms, and they all piss a lot, especially in the evenings. You will be drinking all night," he said, chuckling.

I hung there for almost an hour, miserable. My tits were on fire. Tears ran down both cheeks, dropping in the hay below. I sniffled, and cried a bit more. Eventually, the sun set. Someone turned off the light in my stall. I was alone, helpless, and without hope.

In almost total darkness, I struggled with my restraints, fruitlessly. Even my own stronger body wouldn't have able to get free of these heavy chains. Suddenly, I heard a rattling from the hose, then a gush of warm piss shot down my throat, causing me to gag. I managed to swallow it, but soon, more followed.

After just ten minutes of gulping that sour swell, my stomach was churning and noticeably distended. It was going to be a very long night. Hell, it was going to be a very long two weeks.

In the moonlight, I looked up above me, and saw the hose split into my sections, and then enter small holes in the ceiling. I imagined multiple men pissing in urinals. They surely knew I was down here, forced to swallow every drop of their putrid urine.

Oddly, that thought aroused me in a way I had never thought possible. I took another deep swallow, and wished I had a free hand to pleasure myself. What was happening to me?

12