Trading Places Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my finger to wipe some of it, and feed it to her. She sucked my finger, smiling back at me. I slapped her face. She yelped, but resumed smiling.

The pro-dom came over, and handed me the key to her restraints. I carefully unfastened them, and then helped her down. She stood barefooted in front of me.

Debbie was slightly taller than Frankie, with much larger tits and longer hair. Her blonde tresses went all the way down her back, resting nicely on her round ass. I slapped her ass, hard. She squealed with delight. I loved that sound.

At six feet and two hundred pounds, I towered over the women in the dungeon, even the pro-dom. Since occupying Frank's muscular body, I had found new confidence. I had even come to appreciate his strength and maleness.

Mistress Sin escorted Frankie over to me. I could tell she was still struggling with the cramps. Using just the back of my hand, I stroked her cheeked, and then kissed her. She looked grateful, for my public show of tenderness.

The pro-dom returned with rope. She was quite experienced with knots and suspension. I wondered what she had in mind. It didn't take long to find out.

She began looping the rope around Debbie and my wife, securing them together, back-to-back. Debbie was slightly taller than Frankie. So, her neck was pressed into Frankie's head.

As the ropes tightened, Debbie's large breasts protruded, and Frankie groaned from the additional stress on her pelvic region. Both women struggled to take breathes, as Mistress Sin bound them together.

Once their torsos and heads were secure, she tied their legs and arms together as well. They looked like a sandwich, with the bread jammed together. The pro-dom looped the ropes over hooks in the ceiling, and then hoisted the women up, forcing them to stand on their toes.

Next, she placed a headset on each of them, and positioned boom microphones in front of their respective mouths. Finally, she pulled their legs apart, and inserted electrodes inside their asses. Wires ran down from the electrodes to a small box on the floor.

She placed wired clamps on their tits. I had never seen this setup before, and I could tell Frankie hadn't either. Her eyes were large with dread.

"Listen girls. When I switch on the electricity, even the slightest sound made by one of you, will cause the other to be painfully shocked," she said.

She bent down, and picked up two large vibrators. They were the biggest wands I have ever seen. She carefully worked one into Debbie's wet pussy, then the other in my wife. She attached harnesses to underneath them to ensure that vibrators stayed in place.

I couldn't believe how far she got the vibrator inside Frankie's tight cunt. My wife was grimacing from the painful intrusion. The pro-dom switched on the electric box, and it hummed, menacingly.

I stepped back, and watched the two lovely women. Mistress Sin turned on their vibrators. Debbie gasped, making just noise to send a mild shock to Frankie. Even though my wife was already in a fair amount of pain from the magnified period cramps, she didn't make a sound, when jolted. She made me proud.

The pro-dom turned up the vibrators. The girls wiggled, but couldn't get away from the buzzing between their legs. They had no choice but to endure the forced pleasure radiating up from their vaginas. Neither made a sound.

Again, Mistress Sin turned up the wands. After a moment, Debbie came. Her moans sent shocks into Frankie. She groaned from the pain, which sent jolts back into Debbie.

It was fascinating to watch the reciprocal waves of pleasure and pain move between the two women. You could see the tension visibly building between them. Suddenly, the pain and pleasure blended together, propelling them into powerful orgasms.

Their bodies lurched and shuttered about, as they tried to get away from the electricity and vibrations. However, the vibrators remained buried deep in their dripping pussies.

Debbie moaned, loudly, sending significant jolts to Frankie. My wife shook uncontrollably, as wave after wave of electricity coursed from her colon to her tits, and then back down again. She finally reached her limit, and screamed, sending strong shocks to Debbie.

I marveled at the way curvy blonde's huge breasts went ridged with each jolt. The two women danced on their toes, squealing, yelping, and howling. It was truly a delicious sight.

Then, Mistress Sin turned their vibrators to maximum. The girls entered sub-space, a trance like demeanor descended on them. They began squirting streams of jizz. Frankie's eyes roll back, and Debbie's eyes glazed over.

Before switching off the electricity and vibrators, Mistress Sin forced them to come several more times. It took Frankie longer to recovery. However, she had suffered the most. So, it was understandable.

I cleaned, and bundled Frankie up, before carrying her to the car. She was exhausted, but happy. I laid her on the backseat, and covered her up with a blanket. I ran back to the house to fetch her purse.

Mistress Sin handed it to me, smiling.

"Is Frank okay?" she said.

"You mean Frankie," I said.

"No, Allie, I mean Frank. The moment I saw him in your body, I knew you switched with him. You didn't actually think you were the only one to have a personal problem solved by that old gypsy woman?" she said, grinning.

I was flabbergasted. Speechless. I finally worked up the courage to speak.

"You know about the gypsy?" I said.

"Yes. In fact, I was once a man. You met my husband. He was once my wife," she said.

That revelation thundered through me, striking my core. I stood there, slack jawed.

"Attend to wife. She needs you now. We can talk later. In the meantime, have your wife drink this," she said, winking at me.

The pro-dom handed me a bottle. It looked suspiciously like a potion bottle.

"Is this...a gypsy potion?" I said.

"Yes. It will heal Frankie. By morning, she will be as good as new," she assured me.

"Frankie is pretty banged up from the camp, and today. Thank you," I said, taking the bottle.

My mind raced, as I drove home. When we arrived, I carried Frankie into the house, and carefully laid her in bed. Looking down at her bruises and cuts, I decided to give her just a sip of the pro-dom's potion. After all, I needed her fit, so I could take full advantage tomorrow.

In addition, our extended vacations from work would have to end soon. Otherwise, neither of us would have a job. I was confident that I could pull off being a prosecutor. I knew how defense attorneys think.

I wasn't sure how good a defense attorney Frankie would make. She had been inflexible as a prosecutor. Perhaps the radical changes in her personality would help. In any case, I could coach her.

I held up her head, and poured just a few drops of the elixir in her mouth. She swallowed, and drifted off, blissfully. I was exhausted too. I climbed in bed, wrapped my arms around her, and quickly fell asleep.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but when I awoke, I couldn't move or see. I was laying on my back, and felt road vibrations. What the fuck was happening?

12