Trading Places Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, I was in a dark bedroom, and quite groggy. The room looked eerily familiar, but I couldn't place it. I threw off the bed covers, and gasped. I was once more in a woman's body. However, I was now very pregnant. In fact, it appeared I might deliver any moment.

I managed to get on my feet. An IV stand stood next to the bed. I noticed medical tape on my arm. The IV line hung next to the bed. Apparently, it had come out of arm, which probably explained why I was awake. I shook my head, trying to clear it.

I had to pee, badly. I waddled to the bathroom. And I do mean waddled. Being this pregnant was extremely uncomfortable and moving was quite challenging. My internal organs felt smashed together, and whoever tits these were huge and oozing milk as I wobbled along. When I reached the bathroom, I was shocked to see myself in the mirror.

I stood there, slack-jawed for several moments. Not only was I in the late, late stages of pregnancy, I was in Ellen's body! What the fuck? She was the last person on the planet that I would want to inhabit.

How could this body switch have happened? How long had I been out? Who had gotten me pregnant? I panicked, and shuffled back into the bedroom. Then, I realized that this was Ellen's bedroom at the cabin. Shit!

The door swung open. When my eyes adjusted to the light from the hallway, I recognized the person standing there. Reality was slipping away, this was just too much. My legs felt like they might give out. I pissed myself.

12