All Comments on 'Trading Spaces'

by BarondeSade

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck did I just read…?

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
brilliant!

Great fantasy. You did a great job describing their mutual discovery. It would be interesting to let the "switch" go on for a couple days to describe the interactions with friends, work associates, etc. Or her trying to put on her robe with her son's body and vice versa. Maybe? Wonderful story.

joejacksjoejacksover 10 years ago

good story, just lends itself for a follow up, what does wanda find when she gets there, does wanda confess and they become friends, do they become a threesome,do they get into a body swapping kink, lots of angles this could go in

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rated a one

I just don't find this sort of thing hot. They both know what each other has, there is no mystery to this kind of story. Part of what drives us is that we want to know what each other looks like naked ect... They already know, looked in a mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow Up

Can we get a follow up as this story has already been out for awhile.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Fantastic

But it left me wanting more.

Wanting to know how the girl friend will react when she finds out that son and mother are in love with each other and are going to have a baby?

How he will take it, seeing his beautiful mother getting a big belly filled with his baby?

I hope that you continue this great storyline Baron, and as always, it was a great read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely needs a follow up.

Wanda was on the way to see what the consequences of her spell had wrought. We need to see that and how they react to possibly discovering that what had occurred had been of Wanda's doing (it dons on him that Wanda may really be a witch). Maybe even have them ask Wanda to join them to thank her for making them realize how they truely felt about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
guy who rated this a one

well, if you rate this a one, and its one of the few that has a plot, then what would you rate most of these plotless stories , zero.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
great story

I usually don't read 4 page stories but I'm glad I stuck with this one. The plot was intriguing and you pulled it off masterfully with some pretty tough dialogue. The end was a little abrupt and I'm not a huge fan of impregnation, but I still gave it 5 stars.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Hot story and great sex but it ended way too soon. I hope that you have a sequel planned so Wanda can see the havoc she caused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can they trade back again?

Very hot story. The excitement wasn't in finding out what the other looks like but rather what the other feels. Very erotic.

Maybe they could trade again, with Wanda in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whoa!

A new story, which is a wonderful surprise. Thank you!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks For Sharing****

This Hot!!! read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

would love to be able to switch places with my wife for a couple of hours. would love to know what she feel when she plays with her clit and we fuck

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
the problem with these type of stories

When a man and woman switch bodies and then have sex, they're each having sex, from a physical viewpoint, with their own gender. So unless the guy likes having sex with other guys, him deciding that he wants to have sex with a woman who is in his own body never makes sense to me. I can understand it with the woman - women are usually much more open to bisexuality than men. But for the guy, he's having sex with another man, I don't care what woman is currently in his body. I could understand if the guy in this situation, in a woman's body, decided to go fuck other women. But deciding to fuck "himself", no matter who is inside of that body or how much he enjoys being in a woman's body, is just wrong.

The writing was great, don't get me wrong, but the underlying premise just doesn't make sense to me.

Also, if Wanda likes her boyfriend, why would she do this to him? I can understand her wanting to punish his mother, but she's equally punishing her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
With all due respect to "Hornacek"...

I think that the Baron has hit the nail fairly well on the head, and i congratulate him on producing a tale I've 'imagined' ever since the movie, "Freaky Friday" hit theatres back in 1976.

Hornacek's criticism fails to look at a couple crucial story elements. First, this is a mother and son switching bodies, and not two strangers. There is a certain degree of intmacy already existing between mother and son that provides a comfort-level (even in this situation) between them that would not exist between strangers.

The second aspect overlooked is that both are already somewhat aroused, from the touch-exploration of their new-found body parts. Once a person is already aroused, it's a bit easier to proceed. Norris has already experienced a very minor orgasm from the exploration of 'his' new vagina, so it's natural for him to wonder what the full-fledged orgasm from penetration and fucking would feel like. Likewise, Daphne has begun to feel male arousal from handling 'her' new penis, so it's a natural jump for her to wonder what it feels like for a guy to sink his cock into a nice, hot, wet (and willing) pussy.

That only leaves Norris and Daphne the final obstacle of the 'incest' aspect of their situation, to be overcome. The uniqueness of their situation is providing them with the perfect opportunity to assuage their mutual curiosities.

As far as Hornacek's chief objection goes, Norris knows that it's actually HIS body that is penetrating Daphne's, even if their minds are in the wrong bodies. That's what makes it eventually easy for them to go ahead with their experiment.

AurimazAurimazover 10 years ago
Um...

I had a weird feeling when reached the "hocus-pocus" place. This one ruined all serious atmosphere.

If the witch is so angry with her boyfriend's mother, why is she involving the boyfriend? Is he also guilty?

Oh, I almost forgot - it's very weird that witch was in love with a penis, and not the boy. Usually people fall in love with other people, am I wrong? Please, do not write about women falling in love with penises or six-packs or shit in a future. You're simply degrading all women in your stories.

hottihottiover 9 years ago
Probably one of the best fucking lines I've read:

"It must have been shocking to wake up and find out that the center of your universe had been stolen while you slept."

The story is pretty decent, even though it got a little weird at the end... and the 'hocus pocus' thing cracked me right up lol :D

However, you created believable confusion. So, job well done. I've often wondered what it'd be like to have a penis, myself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bizarre

Yeah, the premise is good. But describing who is in who's head or who's head is in who's body was more complicated than it had to be. That they gave in to their passions pretty quick in their sexual confusion is believable. His hormones are raging and she hadn't gotten laid in three years. Both feeling the wonderful sensations of the opposite sex's body for the first time. But Wanda the Witch plays such an abbreviated role. As important as she is to their interchanging, she does not discover them 'en flagrante delicto', which takes away some of the drama that I expected to see. And what did it get Wanda? Not the return of the trip to the cabin, for sure. In fact, he may never want Wanda again. And if Mother becomes 'with child' as a result, Wanda is going to be pissed. But at whom? And why do you refer to them and their body parts and fluids as evil and dirty etc.? I have some problems with how a really good story is getting told.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Different but good

Your story was quite different. I loved it to a point where I wish switching like that was possible. I did find that Wanda, a main character, that started it all, had hardly any mention. A bit at the start and towards the end. One would have thought that when was on the way to their house that she would have found Daphne and Norris in the throes of love making. The story does leave me wondering, where's the rest. It needs more. What happened when Wanda found out that as a result of her switching them they're now lovers? Does she join in and they enjoy a threesome and did Daphne end up impregnating her own body and then Norris making sure she gets pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Small mistake in where they wake up.

The one problem i found at the beginning of this story where they wake up in the others body is that it is not the minds that have switched but the body's. As they wake up in their own room son in his room with his mothers body, Mother in her room with sons body. Surely the son should wake up in his mothers bed with her body.

my preference would include her wearing satin night dress and admire her fine underwear before they meet each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great potential for a story

Thanks for writing a story. An idea may be to have involved Wanda more since she was introduced as the main character. Also, she could have switched with the mother to have a very different adventure.

loveevolloveevol11 months ago

It would have been nice for them to stay in each other's bodies at least until the son ( mother) gives birth that would have been nice but tough to fill everything in between the sex and birth like work etc. Interesting though not normally into incest but interestingly entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous