Trading Spaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,408 Followers

"Why? Does that bother you, Mom? After all, they're your, uh, well they were your parts aren't they?" he grinned, spreading his legs wider apart. "Don't you think they're pretty... I do."

"Please, Norris. Don't do that. I don't know what to think anymore," she whimpered.

"Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be a man?" he asked her, getting up and swishing over to her.

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe, I have," she said, feeling the alcohol begin to take hold, but with much less potency than it usually affected her.

In the past, if she had three drinks that quick, she would have been bombed. Now all she had was a happy buzz.

"I've wondered what it would be like to be a woman," Norris admitted, taking the bottle from her and setting it back on the chest of drawers.

Turning back around, he reached down and plucked the tie string of her housecoat open. Boldly, he pushed the robe off her shoulders and watched it drop to the floor leaving her just as naked as he was.

"What are you doing?" she asked him, taking a small step back.

It felt so funny to see his own naked body standing before him.

"I just wanted to see what I look like," he smiled, reaching down and wrapping his hand around the big cock that dangled down between his, uh, her thighs.

"NORRIS, STOP THAT—STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!" she ordered him trying to step back but was stopped as Norris continued to hold onto her cock and squeeze it. .

"Why? It's mine, isn't it? Like your tits," he smiled, grabbing her hand and shoving it against the quivering breasts. "Feel um—"

"Stop it, Norris and, and, oh just leave it alone," she mumbled.

"What does it feel like to have a cock?" he asked her again ignoring her order as he toyed and fondled with the dangling giant. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Norris, uh, I, uh, you, uh, you shouldn't be, uh, shouldn't be doing that," she stammered, pulling her hand back away from her breast and trying to push Norris's hand away from her, his, the cock.

"It does feel good, doesn't it?" he smirked.

"Norris, this has gone far enough," she said, trying to twist away from him and jerk his insistent hand away from his, her cock. "This is wrong."

"Why?" he said to her, taking her big, beefy hand in his little, soft one and leading her back over to his bed.

"Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to, uh, to you know, uh, make love to a woman?" he asked sitting down and pulling her down beside him.

"Norris, I am a woman," she emphatically said, "and just in case you haven't noticed I am your mother, too."

"NO. No you're not. Look at yourself. Not now. Not at this very moment. You're a man, or a boy, or whatever, but you're not a woman," he countered, placing his hand back on her cock. "And now, at this precise moment, today, I am a woman," he softly said. "A very beautiful and desirous woman. I am a woman that wants to feel what it feels like to have a man inside me."

"Oh, No, Norris," she whimpered, "we can't do that. That is so wrong. So very, very wrong. It's not natural."

"This is natural, Mom?" he wanted to know, holding his arms out away from his body to expose it. "I'm you and you're me. Is that natural? Is that normal?"

"No, it's not. Nothing is normal anymore," she tried to make sense out what was happening and trying to keep it from spiraling dangerously out of control.

"Is this normal?" he asked her, squeezing and fondling the big cock that was straining to lift its revolting head up out of her lap. "What's right and what's wrong anymore? Besides, if you're me, and I'm you, if we did it, it would be like doing it to ourselves, wouldn't it? You would be doing it to yourself and I, I would be letting myself do it to me. Wouldn't it?

"Oh, Norris, you're making it sound so, so complicated. It's making me so confused," she groaned, looking down and seeing his hand slowly stroking the malignancy that was gradually ripening and lifting up out from between her hairy legs. "It isn't simple and it's called incest. Incest, no matter how things look, how things are, what you call it or how you try to justify it. It's still INCEST!"

She could feel the blood pumping into the gigantic cock as it struggled to lift its head. But she could also feel the excitement bubbling up from it as it grew harder and harder.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Mother?" he softly asked her as he stroked his, her ripening penis. "Don't you want to fuck your wonderful pussy with your own big, hard penis? Doesn't it make you excited to think about fucking yourself with your own cock?"

"Oh, God, Norris, what are you trying to do to me?" she wept. "I could never do that. That is sick."

"Then, wouldn't you like to suck on your titties," he asked her, cupping one of his big breasts and lifting it up to her lips.

Pressing the big, bulging nipple against her, his lips, he waited until she finally opened her mouth and tentatively sucked the soft nub into her mouth.

"Yes, mother, yes, it feels so good," he murmured.

Her senses were being bombarded by new and unique sensations as she nibbled on her own breast. She could see her own hot, little hand working up and down on her son's giant cock, but it wasn't her hand, and it was her that was feeling the strange, new excitement welling up from the cock. She had never felt anything like it. It was much more potent than the soft, warm feelings of her own excitement from the past. It made her want to dominate her son. Dominate him and overwhelm him. She wanted to conquer him with her new-found masculinity. She wanted to possess him and impale him with her, his own cock. Now she would be the master and he, being the man would be her slave. But even as these thoughts spun through her head, she knew that it would be his body that she would use to gain dominance over him and she would be abusing her own body with his gigantic monster to gain this victory. Was it worth it?

It was sick. It was scary. It was exciting. It was so fucking wicked. And it was so, so wrong. He was wrong for goading her into this sickness. After all, these emotions and feelings were new to her. They had been his and now they were hers. And she didn't know how to control them. How to hold them back so they wouldn't destroy them both. He had to stop prodding her or she would have to retaliate.

"Come on, Mother," he needled her, "don't you want to fuck me with your big, hard cock?"

"Yesssss," she finally hissed, scrambling up to her hands and knees and shoving him down onto his back.

"Yes, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you until you beg for mercy. I want to fuck you so hard you'll beg me to stop. Yes, I'm going to fuck you. And I'm going to fuck you with your own fucking cock. Right now."

"DO IT!" He blurted out, throwing his legs apart and baring himself to her.

She had no practice at being the attacker but this didn't seem to matter as she stood over him. Grabbing hold of his huge, thick penis, she bent it down toward her own weeping cunt. Just the thought that she was about to slide her son's giant cock down into her own waiting cunt was enough to make the cum inside her recently acquired balls come to a boil.

Pushing, searching for the delicate softness of the opening, she raked the cock's monstrous head up and down the oozing wetness. Coating the huge cockhead with her, his own juices, she franticly fitted the tapered roundness down into the hot, slippery hole.

Oh, God, she couldn't believe it. She was about to fuck her son, fuck her son and herself at the same time. It was insane—

Grunting, she hunched her hips down and sent his, her giant cock knifing down into the fiery tightness of her own cunt. He was so hot and ready for her, the cock slashed down through the meaty cunt all the way to the hilt on the first thrust.

"Fucking God," he cried out, reaching up and wrapping his dainty, feminine arms around her thick muscular neck.

"Yes, Mother, fuck me," he groveled, "fuck me with my cock."

The feeling that surging up from her dick sent spasms of hot, pulsing pleasure tearing up her spine and exploding into her brain.

So this is what man felt when he fucked, she groaned to herself as she began to rock her hips back and forth. Wanting to have it all, she watched her big, wriggling tits slosh back and forth underneath her as she hammered her son's gigantic cock down into her hungry cunt. She loved the joy welling up from her new cock, but she wondered what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of the fucking she was giving her son.

"You Like it, like it, like your, your big, big fucking, cock fucking you?" she blathered out jerking her butt back and forth and pounding the giant pillar of rock-hard meat down into her own pussy," Like to, to get, get fucked, fucked by, by your, your big, big damned, damned cock?"

"Yes, yes, yes," he hissed back at her. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

The massive slab of rock-hard man-meat plowed through the hot, clutching meat of her—his cunt like a jackhammer gone berserk.

She could feel her own fingernails leaving long bloody scratches as they dug down into what was now her butt as it bounced up and down while Norris tried to pull her deeper and deeper into the forbidden depths of the salivating cunt that was devouring his, her cock.

It was too difficult to distinguish who was who and what was what as they furiously fucked each other.

Now she could feel it. Feel the boiling, bubbling froth of cum inside her balls. She could feel it churning violently, seeking release from the core of his, her masculinity, seeking freedom to fill the core of her own femininity. To fill her cunt with its potency and virility, to drench her in its hot strength and create new life. She wanted to make herself pregnant.

MAKE HERSELF PREGNANT?

This wickedly-evil thought pushed her beyond the point of control and she felt the monster between her legs begin to jump and jerk as it shot out load after load of lethal poison into her cunt.

She had never felt anything like it before. It was like a hand grenade going off between her legs. Great, pulsing, gushing gobs of fiery cum shot up through her convulsing prick and spewed out into her own hot, clutching cunt as her spine was bombarded with the jolts of pleasure flashing up and down it.

She was man. She was victor. She was conqueror.

Then she felt herself began to shake and quiver. No, it wasn't her, it was Norris. Norris was having an orgasm. She had made her own son climax. And it was his first orgasm as a woman. What was going through his head?

"Mommy. Mommy. Mommy," he wailed as his body writhed and shook with pleasure.

It felt like her whole body was being consumed by the evil fire that rampaged out of control inside her cock. Consumed by the unholy heat, melting her and pouring herself down into her own overheated cunt.

It was so different. It was hot, sweaty, fiery passion that poured through her body now instead of the low-burning fire of her other self's orgasm. Everything was being consumed by the conflagration. Nothing would be saved. It would all be sacrificed in the name of gratification and self-indulgence. She could hold nothing back and expected no less from her son.

Finally, she felt it end...

"Daphne Cones to Daphne Cones,

Norris Cones to Norris Cones

woman to woman,

boy to boy,

mother to mother,

son to son,

let mother be mother,

let son be son,

bodies back to before,

minds go back over,

Trading spaces, Mother with mother,

Trading spaces, Son with son,

Hocus pocus—Hocus pocus—Hocus pocus—Let it end—" Wanda smiled, closing the book and picking it up. Now it was time to go see. Go see what kind of havoc she had wreaked on the Cones household she cackled as she slid the book back into its place on the shelf..

~~~

Panting and gasping for breath, Norris suddenly felt the room lurch. Feeling nauseous, he closed his eyes as the room spun out of control. What now, he thought to himself? What else was in store for them?

Then, just as suddenly as it began, the room lurched to a halt. Everything stopped spinning. The room was suddenly quiet, filled with an eerie silence as he slowly opened his eyes.

Looking down, he saw his mother looking up at him with a look of horror on her face. But wait, he thought, what was this? He was bewildered once again. Was he back in his own body again? Squeezing his eyes shut once again, he held them closed tightly for several seconds as he shook his head to clear it before he tentatively opened them.

His mother was still staring up at him with a stunned look on her beautiful face. She had her long slender arms draped around his shoulders as if she were holding onto him so he couldn't escape. Slowly, he looked down between them and saw that they were still joined. Joined with his penis still embedded deep inside the warm, cum-drenched channel of her wondrous vagina.

What was happening now? Were they still fucking? Was he himself now?

Another shiver of excitement ran through his body. Now he was the son. He was the son and she was the mother once again. He was fucking his mother. Fucking her with his own cock and not hers.

Whatever it was that had possessed them, had freed them from its hold and returned them to their own bodies.

Before it was different. While it had been wrong, things had been so confused it didn't seem to matter. They had been caught up in the sheer eroticism of it. She was him and he was her. It just didn't seem to be that wrong. But now, now this was flagrant, out and out, mother and son incest, she thought as she stared up at her son. He was on top of her with his cock shoved down deep inside her cunt that was still twitching from the orgasm that had just coursed through it.

All at once, she felt him move. Thank God, she thought as she felt the massive cock slithering back down the flooded channel of her vagina. He's going to take it out.

Then, just as she thought he would pull out, she heard him grunt and drive all nine inches of his cock back into her.

"No, don't," she cried out. "We can't."

"Can't?" he mumbled, confused. "We, we just did."

"No, no, it's different now," she whined, trying to push him away.

"No, no, it's still the same," he argued. "But this time I'm fucking you. I want to fuck you, too. You fucked me."

"But this is incest," she whimpered. "Before it was, was, I don't know what it was, but it was different."

"Why, because you, you were the man," he groaned, easing his cock back down her cunt a few inches.

"Whatever," she grumbled, "we can't do this now. It isn't right."

"Mother," he grunted, slamming his cock back into her roughly. "You fucked me. I don't know why you think this is any different, but I am going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you and come inside your cunt. Now if you want to just lie there and take it, so be it. Or you can come with me, and enjoy the fuck of your life."

"No, No, Norris," she sniveled, "Don't do this. It's wrong."

"Too bad," he snorted, jerking his hips back and impaling her with all nine inches of his hardening prick.

Slowly at first, he began to rock his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her. He could still feel the resistance in her tense body as she tried to hold him away with her hands.

Staring down at her, he slowly wrapped his hands around her wrists and pinned her to the bed. Without missing a beat, he continued to pump his prick in and out of the drooling slit between her legs. He wanted her to want him, to need him, to love him like he loved her, but if she didn't he was still going to have her. Just as she had, had him.

Unmoving, she let him have his way with her. After several minutes, she felt herself begin to melt. She couldn't let him know, but his pistoning prick was beginning to awaken stirrings down there. It was becoming more and more difficult to hide her excitement. Then, he bent down and gave her a long, tender kiss on the lips.

"Ummmm," she groaned, trying to stave off the warm, growing heat seeping out of her overstuffed cunt.

Norris could feel the tension slowly bleeding off as he gently nibbled at her lips.

She couldn't stop herself as she began to mew. Opening her mouth, she lovingly nipped and toyed with his lips as she began to answer his thrusts with thrusts of her own.

As their mouths hungrily consumed each other, their bodies began to slap together with lewd, vulgar sounds as they fucked. This time as lovers. There was no holding back now. She had conceded to his dominance. He was now the master and she the slave. She would be his slave. She would please him and pleasure him with her body.

Letting go of her wrists, he grabbed handfuls of her giant, wriggling breasts teasing and tormenting them mercilessly as he fucked her. As his hands tormented her, she grabbed handfuls of his ass and dug her long, sharp fingernails into his smarting skin. Scratching at his bounding ass, she coaxed him along with her sharp claws threatening to slash him if he didn't respond to her demands. Their bodies became one as they writhed and flailed about in sadistic pleasure. Groveling obscenely, mother and son were man and woman now, each of them consecrating their unholy union by defiling the other's body.

Taking him and letting him drink from the sacredness of her motherhood, she tried to consume him with her barren womb. Squeezing and milking on the giant prick with her cunt, she tried to suck him back inside the fiery incubator that had nurtured and protected him so long ago. She wanted to relive her pregnancy. She wanted to be pregnant with life again. She wanted him inside of her once again. Inside her and growing as she possessed him.

He wanted to go back. Go back to that time so long ago. Go back inside and be possessed by her. To let her nurture and love him as only a mother could love her son. No matter how many loves a man had in his life, there was only one true, undying, unquestioning love. And that was the love he was feeling at this moment as he savagely attacked the wondrous deepness of her womb with his monstrous cock.

But deeply disappointed, inside his heart of hearts he knew that he couldn't go back. He would never be able to return to that wonderful dark, warm place inside her. This is as far inside her as he could ever venture. But he could fill her womb with his evil seed. Fill it and plant a seed to grow there once again. He could plant the wicked seed, let it germinate, sprout and grow inside his mother.

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed as if she were reading his mind. "Give me your wonderful, beautiful seed and I will grow it for you. Grow it and make our baby. Yes, give it to me and I will guard it with my life."

He had to give it up. Release it into her so it could find its new sanctuary.

"GODDDDDDDD!" he bellowed out as his penis exploded inside of her, bursting and sending out a great river of thick, potent egg-seeking sperm into her cunt.

"YESSSSS," she clamored, trying to suck his whole body into her with the convulsive movement of her cunt as it attached itself to his spurting, spewing cock.

The tendrils of muscle and tissue wrapped themselves around his exploding monster trying to wring out every last sperm as his malignancy emptied itself inside of her over and over again. Cups, buckets, then rivers of hot, sticky cum gushed out of him filling her clinging vagina to overflowing in seconds as their bodies became one to produce another.

Time stopped for him. There was no longer a need for him to live. He had sacrificed his life for the life that he had planted deep inside her mother's wondrous cunt. But he didn't die. He was tenuously clinging to life. But, he couldn't leave her now. Now that she was with his child. His child. A child he must grow with. Grow with and protect. His child. Their child.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,408 Followers