All Comments on 'Tradition'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

Ohhh. Nice story! Sexually rewarding for both…love to meet up with her! Sounds exotic!

Thanks…

More??

RangeExpanderRangeExpander12 months ago

Wow, this is so-o-o hot and so much fun! I love it! Thank you!

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Very unique and erotic!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 4 years ago
Lovely!

In my twenties I would never let any of my lovers masturbate unless they were ejaculating in my mouth or on my perfect 34D tits. But in my 40s I would go out or be picked up by older men and I would love to see them jack off and then I would play with them.

I was living in a duplex and there was an older man living next door...probably in his early 60s. He had a young Chinese “girl” wife and she was built like a young girl. One day he knocked on my back door and I invited him in. I asked what he needed and how could I help him. He wasn’t shy at all...he said he would love to see my tits and if possible, suck and feel them. He missed Great tits!

I was turned on, so I opened my robe and gave him a show. In turn, after he sucked my tits hard, I gave him a blow job. So for the next two years, that was our morning routine. Ah, the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

Liked this a lot but, and I know you've probably heard this before, this story needs a second part just to bring it to a conclusion - cheers

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 7 years ago
Refreshingly different (and a little nasty)

Ohhhh, now this one is different! Not at all the expected, a very creative concept and quite well written. Wonderful erotic fantasy. Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Very exciting story. In the line of your 'just a cumrag" story. I love cum play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

The light, casual nature of this story is excellently written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

Biker_TypeBiker_Typealmost 10 years ago

Well, that was very interesting. Makes me want to live along a beach!

xxxphoenix72xxxphoenix72almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

So different, so hot. Well done, genuinely enjoyed reading that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...