Tradition and Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed myself more onto her and felt my erection get harder against her. Now I wanted her more than ever before. I reached down and undid the top of her trousers. She resisted.

"Please" I pleaded.

She shook her head. Her face was so flushed pink and sexy. I couldn't decide whether it was desire or embarrassment. I had to think it was the former to keep going.

"Let me make love to you, my darling!" I was mad with excitement and burning with lust.

She just looked and I though her defenses were dropping just then.

I tried again at the pants. And this time she helped me get herself naked.

Naked!

I was drunk with glee and amazement. She was incredibly beautiful as I saw her completely nude. Her skin, shape and sizes were perfect. At least for me she looked like a goddess. She lay with her arms folding shyly across her chest and her thighs crossed to hide her womanhood.

My masculine mediators in my blood tried to rearrange those limbs to let me have a full view. I managed partially. I took in every inch. I dwelt on her breasts and her buttocks. Her back was so inviting. Her stomach was reasonably flat but striae and a slight bulge were inevitable after a couple of babies! Her delicious vagina was inviting. Her thighs and legs were sexy in a healthy athletic sort of way.

I couldn't stop staring at her.

I asked her if I could take off the rest of my clothes.

"Please" she whispered.

As I hoisted myself on my knees and brought my pants and my underwear down she kept looking at my face carefully avoiding looking downwards. My cock sprang our and my balls hung quite regally I thought. I was proud of myself.

I longed for her to look at me and touch me and love me more!

She wouldn't!

I couldn't resist her lips and a very, very intimate hug. I slipped my hands down from her awesome bosom down her tummy and down to her furry folds below. She double gasped but didn't resist. I was a panting wreck! I felt her slit and ran my finger over her entrance. There was more than a hint of wetness and she moaned and bit my shoulder in unabashed pleasure. Her excitement drove me a notch higher. Moving up a fraction I felt the nubbin that was her clit. I started a gentle rub; the way I knew it. But she held my arm.

"Hurting?" I apologized.

She nodded ever so lightly so as not to upset me and I stopped.

I explored every single millimeter of her pussy for what seemed like an hour. She was enjoying my attention but she never returned the favour.

Should I ask? Did she feel yucky?

I lowered myself for more intimate contact and my first close view and taste of my beautiful queen. I inched myself to my target.

The musky aroma sent my head in a whirl. How exciting was that! It was such a sexy thing and so indescribable. But a great turn on! I shuddered.

I looked at her cunt and tried to absorb every single micrometer; all that I missed that last time.

Yes, she was beautiful. A very virginal, untouched and pure look she had. Contrary to my earlier belief her inner lips were just peeping out shyly. Her clitoris wasn't seen at all. Her bush was simply glorious. I parted her lips to see inside and saw her cute little bud. There was moistness all around and a great sexy odour. I looked up and saw her covering her face under a folded arm. Shy she was!

Focusing all my senses to the tip of my tongue I touched her mound through those curly shafts as they tickled my lips. I slipped down her crack and sipped from the pink of her womanhood. Could I have asked for more? It was one sensational feeling. The salty taste of her core made me salivate for more. She raised her hips and somehow closed her thighs on me. Was she holding my head or pushing me away?

I asked.

"It just happens. I want to hold you. Oh! I don't know" she fumbled to convince me.

But I had tasted the sweetest of saltiness ever. I emboldened myself for more as I sent my tongue deep into her as I felt the hot walls of her vagina burn me. She cried out loud almost at scream decibels. I kept licking and tasting while my hungry fingers felt her torso and breasts, her buttocks and thighs. I was drunk with the beauty of her body.

"Ah! Ah! Oh! Let me love you now. Let me!" she sat up and looked so beautiful naked and aroused to shameless panting.

For the first time she looked down at my erect shaft!

Her hands snaked down my abdomen and flirted at my groin and quickly ran down my thigh. She was an expert! She lay down again.

Then she circled my pubic area for a good two minutes before she held my penis for the first time and I nearly came. I shuddered shivered and convulsed at that supreme feeling of being loved, desired and wanting to please.

Then I smiled.

When she started stroking me expertly, my smile disappeared to be replaced by features of exquisite pleasure. She moved over on her tummy so that she can see what she was doing. She then inspected me from about 6 inches away. It was a moment I remember to the detail. She just showed me that no matter how shy or conventional you are when you are making love you are free and liberated. She held my penis in her right hand as I throbbed and slipped her left under my balls. She gently lifted them as if to weigh them. She looked at the whole of my genitalia as if she was enjoying the exploration. Between strokes she stopped to enjoy a different view, turning and bending me. Drawing my skin away she noticed the developing moistness at the tip. Moving her left index finger she ran down the length of my cock.

"Nice ridges here" she commented almost with scientific curiosity.

I smiled again with extreme pleasure. I simply wanted to fuck her now! But she began her delicious strokes again.

I closed my eyes and drifted into nothingness. Her gentle little fingers moved so expertly that there was only my heart racing my brain into a world of weightlessness and calm. She took me higher and higher as my screaming nerves of secret pleasure were stretched to a tension of loaded passion. Just when I was about to explode she stopped.

Then almost suddenly and without warning she made her mouth into a wonderful 'O' and slipped my swollen prick passed her lips.

"Aaah!" I panted.

I diverted my entire focus on my penis and concentrated on each minute sensation. Yes, I could feel her lips hugging me somewhere beyond my glans while her tongue stroked my foreskin in incredibly glorious licks. Her teeth touched me in a gentle glance above and below and the negative pressure of her calculated sucking capped the entire expert maneuver. My back arched involuntarily as I thrust myself into her further. Taking a cue she started a new rhythm of strokes with her hand at the base of my penis while she mouthed supporting movements at the tip and end.

I looked down and saw her working with confidence and poise. Her head bobbed up and down while her eyes were closed enjoying the thrill of thrilling me.

Now she pulled me out and started her hand job again. Moving into a higher gear she really went for the grand climax.

I showed signs of impending ejaculation again.

"Cum on my chest" she cooed. "Cum on me!!"

For a thousandth of a second I wondered how she even knew these things.

Then I lost myself in getting myself over her straddling her above her breasts as she went for me again. I looked at her face as she closed her eyes and concentrated on her back hand rhythm. I was close to climax and to accelerate my climb I looked down at her beautiful body. Her breasts jerking with her loving, her cheeks red with desire and exercise, her lips moist, her flat abdomen quivering above her wonderful pussy all wet eaten and ready waiting un-entered and I suspect unfulfilled. Just looking at her womanhood I gushed all in a heavy thrust and with moans from deep within with every further squirt. I looked down as she milked me onto her boobs and stomach with genuine glee and a soft smile of satisfaction.

Wow!

That was something! I collapsed next to her as I stroked her side and her breasts in thankful adulation. My panting was deep and fast. This was possibly my best shoot. I swear!

I knew she was unfinished. I had to ask.

"Can I do something for you?

"No no no!" The shy girl was back again.

"You're sure?" I tried.

"No I'm fine" She sounded dismissive.

"But it isn't fair, baby" I reached for her cunt and separated her vulval lips and tried to masturbate her by rubbing her clit. She held my hand.

"No no" she protested. I sort of enjoyed it with you and I am spent"

I accepted. I had to as she quickly gathered her clothes and ran shyly into the bathroom.

I lay down for a minute or two. I hadn't entered her. I knew it could have been the height of bliss.

But I knew I would get another day!

If I was asked about this woman and her sexuality by another man I would still call her as conservative as ever. In spite of her fantastic talent in techniques of love making she was still enclosed within a tough outer shell.

She would never use four-letter words or talk dirty but she could do things to you with a great degree of passion. Her words of love like "I am wet", "I want you inside me", "You are so alive here with these lovely ridges", "Let me love you too" (wanting to suck my prick) and "Can I help you?" (Offering a hand job) are all very exciting sentences of pure carnal desire that's ironically sophisticated.

Then there were those special moments when she exposed her nakedness purely to satisfy my unashamed thirst. She allowed herself to send her hand downwards and hold my swollen member over the crotch of my pants when I declared that I was horny during a necking session. She smiled in the satisfaction that she had kindled passion in me. There was no awareness of her exquisite beauty in public but she could tease with a peep of her cleavages when the mood of love grips her. She never felt like flaunting her nudity or her incredibly beautiful body but when excited her defenses dropped and she seemed happy to excite me with her boobs and showed eagerness in allowing me to eat her. She was the type I thought who would have made love without touching me or even having a glance at my prick and I even told her so. She shot back with a typical retort that all women in love make love with their body, heart and soul and nothing is taboo or too bold to try out. I was surprised that she displayed no hint of any distaste for oral sex and devoured me like some starlet in a porn movie. In fact she made me understand something about women. All women despite their outlook or character like to please their men in sex. They just don't hold back.

Women loved giving head to their men and enjoyed the enjoyment of men when performing a hand job. I think they spend a lot of time developing their sexual techniques through reading and discussion just to be able to perform to the satisfaction of their partners. I think many of us men are lucky. I daresay that the men are possibly less equipped to reciprocate. They go more by instincts and sporadic information and hardly ever seek specific help in lovemaking.

She proved to me to be the ultimate in lovemaking but outwardly she was so shy and conservative. She never openly declared her sexual desires or preferences but when she was in bed she was as ravenous as the most sexually starved teenager that one can imagine. There you are. This is a profile of a traditional South Indian woman. She does wear a veil!

There was always the desire to enter her. Even though significant strides had been made in lovemaking and intimacy, this seemed like a trivial shortcoming. It was a biological desire no doubt. She, meanwhile reiterated that just cuddling up was good enough for her and gave her gratification as much as sex would. I didn't understand that at all.

After all the foreplay over months I thought I was ready to make love to her completely. It was an important decision given my intention to be sure that she was ready more than me and that she was not being forced by emotion.

I tried to get her into conversation about our intimacy. I wanted so much to discuss my desires and hers, if she had any. I described her body to her in all earnest and intimate detail. I told her why I love her skin, her back, her butt, her boobs, her thighs and her vagina. About the latter I had plenty to say! She was incredibly virgin looking and a bit small and looked like a deliciously tight fit for me. I told her. I waxed eloquent about her bush which was surprisingly luxuriant compared to her rather smooth hairless arms and legs. That excited me and was the greatest part of her sexy body. While she blushed a bit when I revealed this she took it as a matter of fact and humbly submitted that everything looked good for me as I was in love!

I always liked a great butt and even if she was not that big in that area, when nude she did look quite curvy. The most tantalizing thing about her ass was the fact that a few of her bush hairs peeped out at the bottom end of her cleft. I simply loved that and I told her. She simply blushed again!

She did however mention that her husband had always said that he liked a big genital bulge. When I asked if he was satisfied with hers she admitted that hers wasn't as big as he wanted it to be. I tried my utmost to make her confess that she wanted the ultimate in human union. I failed. She never for once ever told me that she wanted to have sex. I believed that this was her pride working. She never wanted to confess that she had sexual desires.

To quench my own thirst for titillation I tried obliquely to know if she had anything to say about my penis. Did she like the size? How did I taste? What was she thinking when she gave me a hand job? She was remarkably good in side-stepping the core of the issue. In spite of her words during intimacy like "nice ridges" or "I like it when you come alive in my hand" and the like she was a different person when away from foreplay! She certainly was shy but more than that she did not want to bring down that veil that she always wore to shroud her inner thoughts.

It was about six months of courtship and the opportunity presented itself. It was not the ideal setting. There was no romantic bed or a crackling fireplace in a distant exotic location. It had to be here and now and when we had the chance it had to be her living room! And her couch had to do!

We started with the preliminaries of hugging kissing and fondling. Though fucking her was on my mind I didn't think that it was on hers. Soon I was lying on top of her and her top was off and so was my shirt. We enjoyed the contact of chests and she enjoyed my weight on her. I ran my fingers over her nakedness and waited for that moment.

I loved kissing her. Her lips tasted so gorgeously good. She would then bite that angle of my mouth calling it her spot. It would hurt deliciously. Feeling her smooth skin was simply heavenly stuff. The creamy softness of her back and the blemish free feel was an instant turn on for me. My core was quick to respond. I had a hard on that was testing the stitches on the front of my jeans. I rubbed myself on her which she always loved. I took a cue from her and fondled those shapely tits. I always loved the yielding texture of her sexy spheres of love.

As we adjusted ourselves in the limited space on her sofa I kissed her on her lips with the kind of passion that made me grind myself into her. She responded with her tongue. I slipped down to her ears, her neck and her shoulders and she purred her approval. Her eyes were closed and she moaned her pleasure in short gasps of hot breath on my cheeks. I moved my lips to her awesome boobs. Her nipples were already hard and erect and I teased them more with my teeth and my tongue and delivered a delicious negative pressure that had her back arching.

The moment had arrived. I slipped my fingers in her waistband and she obliged by pulling her pants down and her panties followed. I wasted no time in getting myself free. My swollen and throbbing penis sprang free and without losing a second she was fondling me. She ran her upturned palm up and down over my shaft and my balls and uttered the words that I can never forget.

"You are beautiful! You are very beautiful!"

I moved myself to adjust to enter her and held my prick and felt for her cunt. It was there all wet and wild and open. I enjoyed the mix of slimy love juice and bush hairs and slipped my finger for one short minute and felt her shove her pelvis upwards. I placed my glans over her slit and her lovely fingers found my member and tugged me inch by inch until I felt her glorious entrance with my tip! Then she rubbed me up and down her crack ever so gently and then another gentle tug to get me in further and further and further. Her vaginal walls yielded magnificently to let me in. I groaned in the ultimate union of man and woman!

The indescribable feeling when penis fully enters a vagina letting pubis touch pubis engulfed me in a rush of blood to my brain. The automatic movement of thrusts came with a frequency that surprised me. I looked at her pretty face full of love and giving. A peculiar enjoyment was there as well as her half open mouth with delicate sounds urged me on.

This must be heaven!

The more I moved in and out the more energy I got and the more my focus on our union. I could feel my shaft's length and breadth millimeter by millimeter. I drilled into her and tried to imagine every matching molecule that was in contact with my flesh. It was the sensation of my life.

But I wanted more.

"Hold me, darling" I begged. "Touch me".

She understood.

Her hand snaked its way down and ever so delicately held my balls and stroked them with silken fingertips. Her left hand pulled me closer to her around the waist. I moved my lips to her breasts again and drank from those gorgeous nipples. My thrusts down below became stronger and stronger.

In one unforgettable minute or two I went higher and higher into nothingness and exploded into her in a string of powerful squirts while my soul first merged with this beautiful woman and then crashed down to earth in a peaceful loss of bearings.

We breathed heavily as we recovered. Our sweat mixing in streams of exhaustion and our love juices blending within her and overflowing, we softly kissed each other our gratitude.

As I lay down and looked back at the time and all the effort. The hours spent wondering and planning and hoping for this moment. All the little nuggets I picked up and how I executed a quite brilliant plan.

I glanced at the beauty beside me who was already trying to get her clothes on in a hurry! What she was and what she had become because I had made her.

Quietly I thanked her mentally. Because even though it was a long haul it was absolutely worth it!

12