Trail of Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll write him tonight and mail it tomorrow," he promised.

"At least we no longer have to worry about your letters to your cousin being stolen!" Marlena said with a grin.

He nodded with a solemn look. "That's true, but it seems I now have a new problem."

She looked at him in concern. "What is it?"

"It's terrible! I'm not sure I can say it without upsetting you in your condition," he said with a worried look.

Marlena's expression became alarmed. "You must! We promised to share the good and the bad. Tell me!"

He finally nodded with conviction. "Okay, I will." He took a deep breath and watched her eyes widen. "Someone... someone is opening my mail... from my cousin."

Her mouth dropped open in surprise. Then she narrowed her eyes at him as a smile came to her face. "You wicked man!" she gasped in false outrage.

Wulf laughed and enjoyed the sparkle that showed in her eyes when she was truly happy. This was something else he'd promised he'd give her.

Because that's what made him truly happy!