All Comments on 'Trailer Park Tales 03: Amber'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Just read all 3 of the Trailer Park Tales.

I think Lexi needs a return to the spotlight by getting back into pornography opening a porn studio inside the trailer park with the help of both her old contacts in pornography and the unofficial mayor of the trailer park featured in the first chapter (Sheree). With all of the bid dicks and tits that populate the trailer park and the existence of the strip club inside the trailer park, a porn studio, with cam girl rooms seems like a logical fit for that trailer park. Maybe have some Japanese businessmen interested in incest porn help fund the entire venture.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Your stories make me hard

Love to read more chapters.

Any trailers for rent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Clearly one of your best story, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I kept expecting to find out he's Amber's father and not grandfather.

I mean, there's nothing I could find about Amber's father. Is Jade a widow? Are they divorced? Was he just a guy she picked up and fucked?

<P>

But then there was all the info about how long Jade and her father have been fucking. I'm just inferring, but it is possible and given the rest of the story could be rather probable. It wouldn't take much of a twist to make that he's Amber's father.

<P>

Then there's the matter of where he lives.

<P>

"I got an earlier flight, princess. Got me here a few hours ago so I could be here for the whole of your birthday."

<P>

Was he on vacation or business? Does he live far away? The flight implies he was not local. If he lives far away enough he needs a flight to get there, why not just have them move to where he's living? If he's as fit as you describe him, they could probably get away with them (especially Jade and him) living openly as a couple.

johnb110johnb110over 6 years ago

Loved the start where Amber listens to her mother being fucked. Am enjoying this occasional series.

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996over 5 years ago
I want more stories like this

This story was hottt!!! The kinkier the better!!! I love cum especially all over my face glad to see that in this story. I hope there is more like this on here.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 5 years ago
Just read all 3 of the Trailer Park Tales !

They Are Above Great ! 5*'s as usual .

Would really like more, if possible .

Thanks for the great read !

txcracker

madmorriganmadmorriganalmost 3 years ago

One of the hottest things i've ever read. really wish you'd come back and write. miss seeing your new stories. favorite author on here!

Nastydaddy329Nastydaddy329over 2 years ago

Yes that’s a. Awesome story it had my cock throbbing all the way through the story I love trailer park Whored

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

My kind of family meeting! Two incestuous sluts and an incestuous old pervert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES