Trailer Park Tales 03: Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber took the plug and knelt down as Jade pulled her ass cheeks apart, hooking the lacy thong to one side as she did so, exposing the crinkled ring of her asshole and the plump, wet lips of her shaven pussy.

"Mmmm, such a pretty little asshole," Amber moaned, leaning in. "I think it needs a big kiss."

"Ahhhhhh fuuuuuuck," Jade sighed as she felt her daughter's tongue run around the tight edge of her butthole before pushing inside, squirming deep into her ass. At the same time, Amber slipped a couple of fingers into Jade's tight, wet pussy, slowly fingering her as she made out with her asshole.

"Is this what you like, Grandpa? Watching me eat mom's ass?" Amber asked before plunging her tongue back into her mom's butt.

"Uuhhnnn fuuuuck -- eat me, darling -- mmmmm -- tongue-fuck momma's ass!" Jade moaned as she held her butt cheeks wide. She looked back over her shoulder at her father. "You see that, Daddy? Ahhhh -- mmmnnnggg God -- your princess -- uhhuhhhh -- has her tongue -- mmmm -- in my ass!"

"Oh, I see it, baby," Grandpa said with a smile. "Princess? Put the plug in for me."

Amber made a show of pushing the plug as deep into her mouth as she could, making herself gag on it for a while. With it now covered in spit, she pushed it against her mom's asshole, watching as the blunt end of the silicone plug spread the crinkled muscle wide.

"Uuhnngnggg fuuuuuuck!" Jade moaned as she felt the silicone toy inch inside her ass, Amber still fucking her pussy with two fingers.

Amber slid the first couple of inches in before slowly drawing it out and laughed at Jade's disappointed moan. Just as slowly, she pushed it back in, making her mother sigh again, before repeating the motion, fucking her ass with the butt plug.

"Aahhhh -- you fucking tease!" Jade laughed, pushing her ass back, trying to take more of the toy into her ass.

Looking back at her Grandpa, Amber pulled the plug all the way out and licked and sucked it clean, making him smile. She turned back and gently pushed the toy all the way into her mom's ass, her tight hole clasping around the stem, leaving the base sticking out. She pulled her fingers from Jade's pussy and licked them clean.

"Ahhhhh -- fuck that's good," Jade said, letting her ass cheeks go, the bright red base barely covered by her thong. She turned around as Amber stood up, the pair of them kissing deeply, Jade sucking on her daughter's tongue. "Your turn," she said as Grandpa handed her the other butt plug.

Amber turned around and bent over, reaching behind her and pulling her butt cheeks apart as her mom had done. She smiled over at her Grandpa who watched Jade kneel behind her daughter.

Jade leaned forward and eagerly crammed her tongue as deep up her daughter's ass as it would go, looking at her father as she did.

"Mmmm, such a -- tight little -- mmm -- asshole," she muttered as she ate Amber's butt. "How many -- ummm -- boys have had -- mmllllllmmm -- their cocks up here, darling? Ummmm!"

"Ahhhh -- fuuuuckk -- so many -- mmmm -- so many boys," Amber moaned, staring at her Grandpa.

"You like it up the ass?" Jade asked, stuffing her tongue deep into her butt.

"Fuuucckkk yesssss!" Amber sighed, gasping as her mom pushed a finger into her pussy, quickly followed by a second.

"Tell Grandpa," Jade murmured, licking at her asshole. "Tell Grandpa what you like."

Amber stared into her Grandpa's eyes. "I love it -- aaahhhhhh -- love it in my ass -- mmmmfffuuuccckkkk -- eat me, mom -- hhhuunnnnn -- eat my ass!"

"Tell him -- mmmmlllllppp -- tell him what you like -- hhhhnnn -- in your ass."

"Tongues," Amber moaned, still staring at her Grandpa. "Mmmmmm -- fingers -- aahhnnn -- toys -- aaahhnnnnn -- but most of all, Grandpa -- mmm, fuck -- most of all -- I love cock in my aaasshhhhhhssssss!" she sighed as her mother suddenly pushed the butt plug deep into her tight backdoor. "Fuck!"

Her Grandpa smiled at them both as Jade stood, the pair of them kissing each other, a butt plug stuffed into each of their asses.

"I think that's enough playing for now," Grandpa said. "Put your pants back on, girls, and those new tops I got for you."

Amber and Jade did as he said, both of them moaning as they moved, the butt plugs sending shivers of pleasure up their insides. Amber paused as she held up her blue zip top.

"Mom? You said Grandpa doesn't like us wearing bras with this kind of top, right?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she turned to face her Grandpa. "Take my bra off for me, mom?" she asked.

"Mmm, you catch on quick, darling," Jade said as she unhooked Amber's bra, letting her peel if off slowly.

Amber smiled as her Grandpa's eyes went wide as he saw her huge tits naked for the first time, the small, pink nipples hard in the centre of her massive yet firm mounds. Ever so slowly, and watching him all the time, Amber pulled her top on, covering up her enormous jugs, but leaving the zipper undone all the way, displaying her vast, deep cleavage.

She turned to her mother and helped her out of her bra, taking a moment to kiss at her nipples once more before letting Jade pull her green top on, the zip undone all the way, just like her own.

"How do we look, Grandpa?" Amber asked.

"Perfect, princess," he said.

"Did you like our little show, Daddy?" Jade asked him.

"I sure did," he said. "In fact, I'm thinking we might continue it back at the trailer. What do you say, princess? Want to play some more with your mom?"

"Definitely. One question, though," she said. "Are you gonna join in this time, Grandpa?" She wiggled her ass from side to side. "I mean, this butt plug you got for me feels real nice, but I'd really like something bigger -- and meatier -- and longer -- stuffed up my ass."

Grandpa grinned at her. "I think I can help you out with that, princess," he said.

"And what about my little pussy?" Amber asked sweetly. "She's feeling awful neglected right now."

"Don't you worry," Grandpa said. "Me and your mom are gonna take good care of you."

They walked out of the store together, Amber and Jade on either side of Grandpa, their arms linked through his.

"Everyone's watching us," Amber whispered.

"That's cos everyone's been watching you," Grandpa said, pointing up at the security monitors. "I asked my good buddy Jake at the counter to route the changing room feed into the store so everyone could see what you were getting up to. Looks like he's got it on repeat, too."

Amber looked up at the screen to see her and her mom making out in the changing room before Jade took the butt plug from Grandpa.

As they walked out, the dozen or so customers started applauding and shouting for them to come back soon.

"Oh my God, we just made a porno!" Amber squealed in delight.

† † † † †

"Jade, honey," Grandpa said as they approached the car. "Why don't I drive us home and you keep Amber company in the back?"

"Sounds good to me, Daddy," Jade said.

As they drove through the city, Jade and Amber moved closer together on the back seat. It didn't take long before Amber leaned over and kissed her mother, the pair of them making out as Grandpa drove.

"Tell me, darling," Jade said, running her hand up Amber's thigh. "Is that little pussy of yours still feeling neglected?"

"Sure is, mom," Amber said, spreading her legs wide. "Is there something you could do to help?"

"I think so," Jade said. She cupped her daughter's crotch, feeling the heat and moistness of her pussy through the hipster pants. "Mmmm, sure feels hot, darling," Jade said. She moved her hand up and slid it under the stretchy waistband and into her G-string panties, slipping over the neat landing strip of hair before finding Amber's sopping wet twat.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" Amber sighed as her mother slipped a couple of fingers into her tight, hot cunt. The presence of the butt plug in her ass made her tight pussy even more constricted and Amber could almost feel every ridge and bump of her mother's knuckles as her fingers eased as deep inside as she could get them.

Jade quickly rearranged herself, one knee on the seat, the other foot on the floor, half straddling her daughter, her legs spread wide.

"Do me, too," she whispered into her ear before kissing her passionately, their tongues fighting with each other, drool running over their chins.

Amber pushed her hand under the waistband of her mother's pants and slid two fingers into her pussy. The slick juices allowed her to easily finger fuck her mom despite the tightness caused by the plug up her butthole.

"Are you watching your girls, Grandpa?" Amber muttered, still fingering and kissing her mother.

"I bet he is," Jade answered. "He loves watching his girls be naughty with each other."

"I'm watching as much as I can," Grandpa said, glancing in the rear view.

"Hhuuuuhh -- wanted to do this -- mmmmm -- for so long, mom," Amber moaned, bucking her hips up to meet her mother's fingers, all the while moving her own in and out of her mom's twat.

"Me too, darling," Jade said. "But your -- uuuhnnnn -- your Grandpa wanted -- mmmmmm -- us all to be -- uuhhhnn -- together for the first time."

"Mmahhhhh -- but it's not -- uhhhhh -- the first time for you two, is it?" Amber asked, smiling up at her mom as they fingered each other. "I -- aahhhhh -- I heard you fucking -- four o'clock this morning -- mmmnnn -- that was you and -- uuuhnnngg -- Grandpa -- wasn't it?"

"Uuuhhnn -- fuuuuuuckk -- yes, baby -- mmmmm -- me and -- uuuhhnnn -- me and your Grandpa -- fuuuuck yessssss -- been fucking -- since before you were born."

They kissed again, lips locking, tongues sliding over one another, Amber groping her mom's tits with her free hand, while they finger fucked each other's cunts faster, going as deep as they could, their asses stuffed with the butt plugs.

They groaned into each other's mouth as their pussies clenched around their fingers, their steaming hot twats spasming as they came, their orgasms rocketing through their bodies. Amber and Jade bucked and moved their hips, desperate to get the other's fingers as deep into their cunts as they could, expertly bringing each other off.

"Oh fuck -- oh fuck yes!" Amber gasped, throwing her head back as her mother made her cum.

"Yes! Fuck mommy -- aahhhnnnn -- make mommy cummmmm!" Jade yelled.

Grandpa watched in the rear view mirror, grinning as his daughter and granddaughter made each other cum for the first time.

Jade and Amber sighed as they withdrew their fingers, each one sucking them clean, tasting each other's juices.

"Mmm, you taste good, darling," Jade said.

"You too, mom," Amber said. She turned to her Grandpa. "Are we nearly home, Grandpa? I wanna taste momma's pussy for real."

"Nearly there, princess," Grandpa said with a smile.

"Were you watching, Daddy?" Jade asked. "Did your girls make you horny?"

Grandpa laughed. "You betcha, honey. Your Daddy's real horny."

"Horny enough to fuck us both?"

"Oh yeah," he said with a nod. "Just as soon as we get back to the trailer, I want you girls to get ready, then we're gonna have some fun and celebrate Amber's birthday in style."

† † † † †

"Go put these on in your room," Grandpa said to Amber, handing a box each to both of them after they got back to the trailer. "And come join me in your momma's room when you're ready."

Amber led her mother by the hand to her room, dropping the box on the big bed before lifting off the lid. Jade did the same, the pair of them grinning at each other.

"Looks like Grandpa really is a dirty old man," Amber said. She reached in and pulled out the clothes her Grandpa had given her, Jade doing the same. They both laid a short, red and black checked skirt on the bed, along with a long sleeved white blouse, a black bra, a pair of stockings and a G-string.

"You know, momma," Amber said. "This looks an awful lot like that costume I wore for Halloween last year."

"You mean the slutty schoolgirl?" Jade asked. "I showed your Grandpa pictures of you in that and since then he's been dying to fuck us both wearing the same outfit." Jade giggled. "In fact, I've borrowed it a couple of times since then when you've been away and your Grandpa's come round. He's fucked me seven ways to Sunday while I wore it, pretending to be you."

Amber licked her lips. "Then let's get changed and give him the real thing times two!"

They quickly stripped and as Amber pushed her thong down, she sighed, the movement making her ass clench on the butt plug.

"Should I take this out, momma?" she asked, turning round and pointing her ass at Jade.

"No, leave that in for a little longer," Jade said. "I'll take care of that in just a while."

The both dressed quickly, pulling their long blonde hair into pony tails before, arms around each other's waists, they walked in to Jade's bedroom where Grandpa lay waiting on the bed.

"Hi Daddy," Jade said.

"Hi Grandpa," Amber said.

"My, my, you two look absolutely perfect," Grandpa said with a big grin.

Both of them had used just a couple of buttons on their blouse, tying the bottom half into a knot just below their huge tits, the top exposing their huge cleavage. The hem of their skirts just reached the tops of their hold up stockings, the thin waistband of their thongs riding up out of the skirt and around their hips.

He patted the mattress either side of his legs and they knelt on the bed, one each side of him, Jade on his right, Amber on his left. Grandpa looked from one to the other, reaching out and stroking their legs.

"Mmmmm, I have been waiting for this for a long time," Grandpa said.

"So now the time's come, Daddy," Jade said. "What would you like us to do?"

Grandpa smiled. "Why don't you give the birthday girl a nice big kiss?"

Jade and Amber leaned toward each other, mother and daughter kissing, gently at first before Amber slipped her tongue into her mother's mouth, letting her suck on it for a second. Jade Frenched her daughter back, the pair of them becoming more passionate, moaning into each other's mouths, tongues sliding back and fore, their lips parted, making sure Grandpa could watch.

"That's my girls," Grandpa said, still stroking their legs. "Jade, honey? Show me those big titties of yours."

Never breaking the kiss, Jade reached up and quickly undid the buttons on her blouse, pulled the knot apart, and pushed her shirt off. She cupped her huge tits, the spongy flesh spilling over her fingers as she pushed them together, tweaking her own nipples.

"Do you like your momma's titties, Amber" Grandpa asked her.

"Mm-hmm," Amber murmured, still kissing her mother.

"Show me how much you like them," Grandpa said. He smiled as Amber took the hint and filled her hands with her mother's huge tits, lifting them slightly as she bent down. She clasped her lips on one of Jade's small, hard nipples and sucked gently, looking over at her Grandpa as she did. Ever so slowly, she released it and moved to the other one, her tongue leaving a trail of spit between them, Jade moaning as her daughter nursed on her big tits.

"Mmmmmmm, baby, that feels so good," Jade sighed, cradling her daughter's head. Without waiting for a prompt from her father, Jade reached down and slid her hand inside Amber's half open blouse, grabbing a handful of her massive tits. "They're so big, Daddy," she said to Grandpa.

"Show me, baby," he said.

Amber straightened up and put her hands behind her head, thrusting her chest out. Jade yanked at the knot just below her tits and then tore open the blouse, the couple of buttons that were done up flying off. Amber's huge jugs ballooned out and Jade wasted no time in gathering them up, pushing them together and sucking on first one nipple then the other.

"You like watching your girls suck each others tits, Grandpa?" Amber asked him.

"I sure do, princess," he said. "I like watching them suck on lots of things."

Jade looked up at her daughter. "I think he's talking about his big cock," she said laughing.

"Do you have a big cock, Grandpa?" Amber asked him.

"Why don't you take it out and have a look-see?" Grandpa said.

Mother and daughter sat back on their haunches and slowly opened his trousers, undoing the button and pulling the zipper down over the impressive pump n his crotch. Grandpa lifted his hips to let them tug his trousers and shorts down to his knees in one move, his huge member springing up and slapping back against his belly.

"Jesus, Grandpa!" Amber cried, her eyes wide. "That's huge!"

Jade took hold of the base and lifted it upright, her fingers not meeting around the thick meaty tube. It pulsed in her hand, a clear stream of pre-cum dribbling from the big knob at the top.

"Come share with momma," Jade said to her as she leaned in and licked up the side of her father's cock, her tongue sliding around the red helmet.

Amber moved in and, looking at her Grandpa the whole time, copied her mother, sliding her tongue from the base of his cock up to his knob, lapping up his pre-cum before kissing Jade, their tongues entwining around his cock head.

"That's my girls," Grandpa said as he watched them make out around his prick. They took turns sucking on his knob, slurping noisily around the bulb before swapping the mixture of spit and pre-cum back and forth.

"God -- it's so fucking big," Amber murmured, watching her mother suck on the rosy knob.

"I knew you'd love it," Jade said, passing it back to her, letting her take the first few inches in her mouth. "Want to take it in your pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Amber cried. She looked over at her Grandpa. "Will you fuck me, Grandpa? Will you fuck my little pussy with your giant cock?"

"I've been waiting to hear you ask that for a long time, princess," he said. "Jade, baby? Little help here?"

Jade pulled her daughter off his cock, both of them laughing, and moved her on to her hands and knees, pulling her blouse completely off. Amber dropped her head, her big tits squashing against her mother's bed, and wiggled her ass from side to side, looking back as she did so, Grandpa kneeling up behind her. Jade flipped her skirt up and over her back, exposing Amber's g-string and the wide base of the buttplug that was still jammed in her ass.

"I'm glad to see you still have that in there," Grandpa said, "but I think it can come out now."

Jade took hold of the rubber base and slowly drew it out, leaning in close and watching as Amber's asshole stretched wide as the bulb slowly came free.

"Uuhhnnnnn -- fuck -- feels good," Amber moaned.

Gently, Jade pulled the toy free, and fell on to her back, next to her daughter. Jade leaned in and, as they looked up at Grandpa, the pair of them licked and sucked at the buttplug, taking it in turns to slurp the whole thing into their mouths.

"You girls will be the death of me," Grandpa said with a smile.

"Hopefully not before you've fucked me," Amber said, wiggling her ass again.

Grandpa placed one hand on her ass to hold her steady and with the other grasped his cock, lining it up with her soaking wet pussy. He moved his hips forward, inching his big cock between the slick lips of her cunt, spreading her pussy wide.

"Fuck -- ooooohhh fuuuuck -- God that's big!" Amber moaned as her Grandpa eased more and more of his length inside her twat.

"It's okay, baby," Jade said, kissing her. "He'll go as slow as you need him to."

"That's right, princess, I ain't gonna hurt you," Grandpa said, pushing more of his thick shaft in.

Amber had taken plenty of dicks before, many of them big -- but none had the thickness and length of her Grandpa's huge cock. Her pussy was so wet it helped him slide his cock back and fore, but she still felt wonderfully stretched and full like she never had before. That it was her own ruggedly handsome grandfather who was fucking her with the biggest dick she'd ever taken -- while her own mother laid beside her kissing her and sucking idly on a buttplug that had just come from her ass -- made the whole experience the best she had ever had.