Trailer Park Tales 03: Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Fuck me, Grandpa -- uuuhnnnhhnnng -- give me more -- aaahhhhh -- fuck me," she moaned as her Grandpa pushed the last few inches of his cock into her pussy, his big balls nudging against her clit.

"You got it all, baby?" her mother asked her.

"Uh-huh," Amber managed, her eyes closed, concentrating on the big cock that lay inside her, pulsing gently.

"She sure does," Grandpa said proudly. "Like mother, like daughter."

Jade sat back up, taking hold of Amber's pert ass cheeks and resting her chin on them, looking down to see her father's cock in her daughter's pussy. Slowly, Grandpa drew most of his prick back, the hard flesh glistening with her pussy juices, before sliding it back in, repeating the move, fucking Amber with long slow strokes.

"Mmm, I never get tired of watching you fuck a tight pussy, Daddy," Jade said.

"Aaahhhhh -- momma -- he's fucking me, momma -- Grandpa's fucking me," Amber sighed.

"I know, baby -- momma's watching," Jade said. She reached under Jade and gently stroked her clit, making her daughter moan louder. "You gonna cum for momma? Cum for Grandpa?"

"Ooohh fuck -- yesssss!" Amber groaned, her mother's fingers making her body twitch and shake as her orgasm approached, her Grandpa still stroking his massive organ in and out of her tight cunt. "Momma -- uuuhhnn -- Grandpa -- uuuhhh fffuuuuuuuccckkk!" she cried as she came, her pussy clamping down on her Grandpa's cock, squeezing him tight.

"Cums just like her momma," Grandpa laughed. He slowly drew his big cock from Amber's twat and held it up for Jade. She moved forward and sucked on it, taking it deep, tasting her daughter's pussy. She let it go and laid back down, next to Amber.

"Do you know where he's going to put that big cock of his next, baby?" she asked her daughter.

Amber smiled. "Is he gonna put it in my ass?"

"I sure am," Grandpa said. "Turn over, princess, on your back. I wanna see them titties while I fuck this little ass of yours."

Amber rolled over on to her back and lifted her legs up, her mother sitting up again and taking hold of her ankles. Amber grabbed her own huge tits and squashed them together, licking her lips as she looked up at her Grandpa.

"You like my big tits, Grandpa?" she asked, pushing one up and licking at her own nipple.

"Sure do, princess," Grandpa said, taking his cock in his hand and aiming it at her butthole. "You like taking a big load over them?"

"I love guys cumming on my tits," Amber said with a big smile.

"That's just as well," he said, easing forward. "Cos I ain't gonna last long, fucking your ass for the first time."

"Ain't I gonna get to see you fucking momma in the ass?" Amber said.

"In a little while," Jade said. "It's your birthday, so you get to go first."

And with that, Grandpa pushed forward, the big, bulging head of his massive tool easing open Amber's asshole, helped by the fact she had the butt plug in there for a while. Amber winced a little -- she'd had plenty of cocks in her ass but her Grandpa's dick was so thick it was almost like her first time again.

"That's it, princess," Grandpa sighed, watching the head of his cock slip past her tight muscular ring. "There we go -- fuck yeah," he sighed.

"Aahhh -- ahhh -- fuck -- oh my God," Amber gasped as her Grandpa eased more of his length into her butt, stretching her asshole wide.

"Feel good, baby?" Jade asked her, watching the incestuous anal action in front of her.

"Oh God -- oh so fucking good," Amber moaned. "Give me more, Grandpa -- uuuhnnn -- gimme more of that big, assfucking cock!"

"You are so like your mother," Grandpa said with a smile. "She took to assfucking like no other girl I know."

He moved his hand away, the first couple of inches of his dick safely embedded in his granddaughter's ass, and shuffled forward. With a gentle thrust of his hips, he slid more of his cock into her lubed asshole, sliding the meaty length in and out of her hot, clasping tunnel.

"Oh fuck -- oh holy Jesus!" Amber moaned as her Grandpa sped up, stuffing more and more of his shaft into her ass. "Fuck my ass, Grandpa -- uuuhhhmmm -- fuck my tight ass!"

Grandpa thrust in and out, alternating between watching his sodomising cock and his granddaughter's huge tits that rocked gently on her chest.

"You like that, baby?" her mother asked her, leaning down and sucking on Amber's nipples. "You like Grandpa's big cock in your ass?"

"Oh Jesus -- ooohhhh fuuuuuuckkkk yesssss!" Amber moaned as her Grandpa bottomed out, his huge balls resting against her ass, his long shaft pushed deep up her butt. He pulled out a little and thrust back in, giving her some long, deep strokes. "Oh fuck -- fucking cumming again!" Amber cried as she felt a sudden rush of orgasm flood her body, her pussy tightening, her ass clamping on her Grandpa's cock.

Grandpa laughed and fucked her through her orgasm, stuffing his cock deep into her asshole over and over, loving the feel of her tight ass muscles gripping his shaft.

Jade looked up at her father. "Bring that cock up here, Daddy," she said. "I wanna taste her ass on your cock."

Grandpa slowly drew his long prick from Amber's butt and moved around the side of the bed. Jade reached out and took hold of the base, holding it out so she could slide her lips over the flared knob and down the shaft, purring all the while. Not to be outdone, Amber sat up a little and, looking at her Grandpa the whole time, licked and sucked on at meaty fuck stick that her mother couldn't fit into her mouth.

"That's my girls," Grandpa said, watching them both go ass to mouth. He pulled his cock free of Jade's mouth and she offered it to Amber, letting her daughter suck as much between her lips as she could. "Legs up again, princess," he said, pulling his dick free. "Time for me to go back up that sweet ass of yours."

Amber laid back down again and pulled her legs up, letting him kneel at her ass. She sighed as she felt him inch his mammoth cock back into her butthole, the thick organ spreading her tight backdoor wide once more. In just a few thrusts he was balls deep up her ass while her mom gently stroked at her clit.

"Ooohhhh fucccccckkkkk! Grandpa -- so fucking good!" she moaned, the feel of his steel hard prick in her ass, the motion of her mother's fingers making her shudder and groan in pleasure. "Uuhhhnnnn -- fuck me -- oohhhhh -- don't stop -- uuhhhh -- both of you -- mmmm -- don't ever stop fucking me!"

"We won't princess," Grandpa grunted as he fucked his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmm, we're going to be doing this a whole lot more," her mother said, kissing her, her tongue darting into her daughter's mouth as her hand ran over her huge tits.

"Uuuh fuck," Grandpa groaned. "I'm gonna cum," he said. He dragged his meaty shaft from Amber's ass and knelt beside her, slowly stroking his dick. "Get them big fucking tits ready, princess," he said.

Amber and Jade gathered her huge jugs together, the fleshy orbs with their stiff nipples waiting for her Grandpa's load. Jade placed her head next to her daughter's the pair of them kissing, mouths open, tongues entwining, putting on a show for him, while they watched him jerk off.

"Yeah, that's my girls," he gasped before holding his prick steady, pointing it down at his granddaughter's tits.

A stream of thick, white jizz flew from the end of his cock, as wide as a finger, and lay in an unbroken line across her massive rack, from one side to the other. A second joined it, this time splashing up and over Jade's arm on the opposite side of him. A third and a fourth barrelled out of his knob, each as heavy and viscous as the first, and by the time he was shooting his eighth and ninth, Amber's tits looked like they'd starred in a bukkake movie.

"Fuck!" Amber laughed, looking down at her cum-covered tits. "So much fucking cum!"

"He ain't finished yet, baby," Jade said.

As if on cue, Grandpa moved his aim, sending more and more of his potent seed over his daughter and granddaughter. This time, thick cords of sum landed over their faces, first Amber, then Jade, then Amber again. Back and fore he went, hosing them down with his thick, white cream. Greedily they kissed and sucked and licked as much of his jism from each other's faces as they could, noisily slurping it up as his load finally diminished, the last couple of spurts landing over Amber's big tits again.

"God -- mmmmmm -- so fucking tasty," Amber murmured in pleasure as she slurped down a wad of jizz she'd licked off her mother's face.

"Isn't it -- mmmmllpp -- the best?" Jade agreed, cleaning her daughter up.

Grandpa watched Jade move down to Amber's enormous rack and suck up a huge mouthful of his jizz before kissing Amber, swapping his cum with her.

"That's my girls," he said, still stroking his half-hard cock.

Amber cupped one of her cum streaked tits and lifted it up, sucking his pearly cream from her skin, winking at him through cum splashed eye lashes as she did so.

"Am I one of your girls now, Grandpa?" she asked, Jade still licking cum off her other tit.

"No doubt about it, princess," he said.

"Is it just me and my mom? Or do you have other girls?"

"There's a few others," Grandpa smiled. "But you pair are definitely my favourites."

"Mmmm, good to know," Amber said. She looked at his still stiff cock. "You got enough in the tank for one more round?"

"Easily, princess,"

"Good," Amber said, kissing her mom. "Because I'd love to watch you buttfuck my mom right now."

Jade looked up at her. "You sure, baby? It's your birthday, after all."

"And nothing would make it a better birthday than helping you take your Daddy's cock up your ass."

Jade laughed and kissed her daughter, the pair of them swapping the last of Grandpa's jizz as he watched.

"That's my girls," he said.

THE END

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers