Trailer Trash Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

After an hour's drive, I parked around the corner from the Woolsey compound. I had cleaned their house with Mom before and knew the house a little. I didn't want to park in the driveway as I feared Cherry would see my car. Their property had a gate but it was open. As I walked up to knock on the door, I looked down at myself and thought, 'They are going to like this.'

Sid opened the door, I reached out to shake my hand as they had always been friendly toward everyone, she said sternly, "When you are here to be our slave, you bow your head, you don't look either of us in the eye unless we tell you to and don't shake our hand."

I let out a meek, "Okay."

She practically yelled, "You say yes Mistress or Ma'am!"

I mumbled, "Yes, Mistress."

Again, she yelled, "And speak like you mean it. Bow your head and try again."

I bowed my head, sucked in my breath and said more clearly, "Yes, ma'am!"

I could feel her staring at me before she commanded, "Follow me."

I looked up enough to see her turn and I followed. She was wearing a sports bra and short gym shorts. She had such muscular legs you could see every muscle. Her little butt had a great shape. She may have weighed 110 pounds but it was all muscle and oddly sexy. It was hard to believe she was close to fifty.

She took me to a large room I hadn't seen before. I still had my head down as I came in but I could see Rod was standing wearing only thin nylon gym shorts. She said, "Look around this room. It is our gym and sex room."

The room had a big variety of weight and aerobic machines. But there was also harnesses and benches that I didn't know the purpose.

Sid said, "Bow your head! Usually when you come in this room you will drop to your knees and wait for instructions. But today we have something to take care of before we start. I am offended by those clothes!"

"But I thought I would dress sexy for you."

Sid laughed and said to Rod, "Can you believe this stupid bitch? She thought she dressed sexy. And she spoke without permission. Rod tear those ridiculous clothes off her. I can't stand to ever see them again. Slave, don't you dare move."

Rod walked up to me and stood there for a moment, whispered, "You are one miserable excuse for a slave." He then grabbed my best blouse, ripped it open with every button hitting the floor. He grabbed the sleeves of my only silk blouse and ribbed both sleeves off. He ripped the seams up both sides which allowed the blouse to slide off without me moving.

Sid then said, "That bra is hideous. Rib off the material."

Rod shoved a finger at the lacey material covering my breasts and ribbed it off both. He left just the outline of a bra with my breasts hanging out.

Sid took my breasts in her hand and said, "These are the only reason you are still here. You and your mother have the loveliest breasts I have ever seen." She rubbed them until my nipples were hard and my panties were wet. She asked, "Whose breasts are these?"

I thought about what I should say. I finally said, "They are yours, Mistress."

I was looking down at her. She yelled, "Keep your eyes down. You are not even worthy to look at us. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

She stepped aside and said to Rod, "Remove her skirt. The skirt would have been slutty enough if it were six inches shorter and a little tighter but I want it destroyed. Ask Rod to destroy it for you."

"Rod, please tear my skirt off."

Sid yelled, "NO! You are miserable at being our slave. Say, 'Please Sir rip the skirt off your miserable slut.'"

I knew she was trying to demean me and it was working. I could feel my panties getting wetter. This humiliating treatment was getting me sexually excited. I said as loudly as I could with my head still bowed and said, "Sir, please rip the offensive skirt your worthless slut whore. I am sorry Mistress for my offense."

Sid said, "Good, that is closer."

Rod then got behind me and ripped the zipper and seam in one jerk as the skirt fell to the floor. As Sid saw the panties she again laughed and asked, "You, stupid slut, do you think those are sexy? How old are they?"

I said, "Mistress they are about fifteen years old. I am so sorry for wearing them. Do you want me to take them off?"

Sid screamed, "You don't make suggestions. I want my brother to tear them off."

Rod still behind me grabbed the waist of my panties and jerked. He pulled so hard that I fell back into him but the panties were gone. He reached around me to keep me upright. Sid yelled, "I told you not to move. What is all that hair on your pussy? Didn't I tell you to neat it up like Bernice? I can't believe you came here with your pussy looking like that. I expect you to have a beautiful pussy."

"Mistress, I didn't have_"

Sid yelled again, "Don't you dare say time. You don't have anything else to do but please us until your servitude is over. Do you understand?"

I whimpered now near tears, "Yes Mistress."

Sid said, "I don't think you understand what we want."

I said more affirmatively, "Yes Mistress and Sir, I understand."

Sid said, "Spread your legs. Rod check pussy."

Rod roughly stuck two fingers into my hole, took his fingers out and commanded, "Lick your juices. Your pussy is nasty wet already."

I took his fingers in my mouth and licked them off. Sid then commanded, "Now slut take those offensive clothes and put them in the trash." There was a stainless trashcan, like a commercial gym in the corner. I bent to pick up my torn clothes. As I was bent over Rod stuck three fingers in my pussy and said, "You are such a wet whore. It is running down your leg." I had an orgasm. He laughed.

He pulled his finger out and held them for me to lick off as I stood. I dropped my clothes in the trashcan. As I walked away he said to Sid, "Her ass is a little skinny but I think very fuckable."

Sid laughed again and said, "I would say very spankable. She just needs to get in the gym and make her ass protrude more like mine. We need her on an exercise program."

With my head still bowed she said, "We were going to work on your ability to perform fellatio but first you need to be punished. Bend over the bench, tell us why you are being punished and beg Sir to spank you."

There were several benches to choose from. I picked the one that was the highest, it looked like a massage bench, bent over with my ass sticking up and said, "Your stupid slave didn't wear the right clothes, didn't address you correctly, and spoke without being spoken too. Sir would you please punish me."

Sid asked, "How many slaps on that skinny ass do you think is appropriate?"

I said, "Maybe five?"

Sid screamed, "You, silly girl. You should ask how many we think. I think ten is appropriate."

Before the words came out of her mouth Rod slapped my right ass cheek with a hard slap. I jumped from the surprise of it. Then he slapped the left. After he stuck each cheek three times he stopped. Sid stepped up and gently rubbed my ass cheek with some soothing lotion. Before she stopped rubbing, she rubbed my labia. I felt how wet it had become.

Sid said, "Oh yeah, you are one submissive slut. I bet I can give you an orgasm just by doing this. If I give you an orgasm, you will thank me."

She gently slid her thumb in my pussy while lightly rubbing my clit. I could feel a nice release happening. I shuddered and made a muffled sound.

I gasped, "Thank you, Mistress," after I got my breath back.

Sid said, "I want to hear more when you have an orgasm."

I said, "Yes Mistress."

"Ok finish the punishment Rod."

Rod gave me four more slaps. The licks were making a lot of noise but weren't particularly painful. I was sure my ass was red but sure there would be no bruising.

I hoped Sid would let me have another orgasm but I didn't dare ask.

Sid said, "You have taken your punishment well. I am going to give you one more orgasm but I want you to show it."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for being so kind to your unworthy servant."

With me still bent over the bench she stroked my labia. Rod removed his gym shorts. His long dick was staring me in the face. Still stroking me Sid asked, "What do you think of my brother's cock, slut."

"It is big and beautiful." I hate to admit it but I was telling the truth. There was no comparison to Mark's cock.

"Ask Sir if you can feel it."

"Sir, may I feel your big beautiful cock?"

"Yes, you may my servant."

I gently felt his cock. I slowly gripped up and down his pole. It was definitely turning me on. I could feel myself getting even more excited where Sid was stroking. I could feel another orgasm coming even though she had not put pressure on my most sensitive spot. I wanted her to know that I was close to coming so I moaned I thought loudly, "Oooooohhhhhhhhh..." I then mix it with, "Hammmmmmam..."

I said very loudly, "I am going to cum hard mistress. Oh gawd, oh gawd, that feels incredible." I still had Rod's dick in my hand. I wanted it in my pussy even though I thought it would hurt. I had never had even half that in my pussy before but I thought it would feel good. I convulsed and moaned for what seemed like several minutes, holding onto Rod's penis, as Sid again masturbated my extended swollen clitoris.

As the orgasm subsided, my body started to relax and I stopped moaning. "Thank you, Mistress. That was incredible."

"You took your punishment well and needed a reward. Now, we are going to find out how well you give a blow job. Ask Sir if you can suck his cock."

I panicked a little. I had never sucked a man's cock. I had no idea what to do other than the obvious. But I had to say, "Yes Mistress. Sir may I suck your penis?"

Rod smiled, "Get on your knees."

With me on my knees he stood in front and me and asked, "Tell me again about my cock."

"Sir's cock is the largest one I have ever seen. It feels so good in my hand. Please may I suck it. Please Sir."

"Okay slave you may touch my cock with your mouth but you may not touch me with your hands. I want to see what you can do with your mouth."

I put my hands on my thighs, I kissed the tip and then down the shaft. Rod said, "Use lots of saliva as you lick."

I continued this as he moaned his appreciation. I thought maybe I can do this as it had gotten even larger. Rod then said, "Now take it in your mouth."

It seemed like only the tip would go in my mouth. I hadn't gotten any of the shaft in and I thought that was all I could do without gagging. Rod said, "Use your tongue and take more in."

I circled his tip with my tongue. I was struggling to keep the tip in. My eyes and nose were beginning to run. As I flicked his tip with my tongue he said, "You, lousy bitch, I told you to take more in."

I pushed forward and got maybe a couple of inches beyond the tip before I started to gag. I had to pull out so I could cough and breath again. Sid slapped my back making a very loud sound, saying, "That was a terrible attempt. You need to get half of it or you fail."

After I got my breath, I again took the tip in and this time took more than before without gagging. Rod said, "More." I got just a little more and then started gagging again. This time Sid placed a hand on the back of my head to keep it there. Rod shoved his hips forward and immediately put both hands on my shoulders and pushed me over. I fell on my side with both legs spread. "You are terrible at sex. That is the worst blow job attempt I have ever witnessed."

I started to cry, "Sir, I don't know how."

Sid yelled, "You think we should pay for this. You are the most unskilled whore we have seen. I don't know why we should brother. Stay on the floor. Rod is going to masturbate on you and I want you to keep his cum on you all night. I want you to remember how bad you are."

I started to cry, my nose still running. I started to wipe my nose while I stayed on the floor with Rod over me masturbating. Sid said, "Leave that snot where it is, I want you to walk out of here looking as miserable as you have performed for us." My face was now covered with tears, mucous and mascara. Rod came and sprayed my torso. And there was a lot of it. Mark had never come close to the volume of Rod's ejaculation.

Sid said, "On your knees and don't you dare wipe anything off your nasty self." I got on my knees with bowed head. "This was a total failure. You weren't even good enough to be called a slut. Here is what we are going to do. First, I want you to sleep with this nasty stuff on you. I want you to be consider how bad you were tonight."

She paused, bent over, pulled a handful of untrimmed pubic hair and said, "Tomorrow morning, you can shower then trim that ugly pussy hair off, get Bernice to help you."

She then pulled hard and yelled, "If I see this again I will pull it out." She was really hurting me.

I realized she wasn't going to let go until I said something. I said crying hard now from pain, "Yes Mistress, I will take care of it."

Sid let go and continued, "Then be at the club at one, to try on your cocktail outfit. You better be a better waitress than you have been our slave for tonight. After that we are going to work on your wardrobe. You got that?"

"Yes Mistress, I will do better." I was gasping for breath from my crying.

"Next Monday night we will try a blow job again. I want you to take all of Rod penis in then. So, you have a week to discover how. I will provide a couple of DVD's you can watch but Bernice is great at it. Get your whore mother to help you. She is a good slut."

Still crying I said, "Mistress I don't have a DVD player."

Sid laughed, "You are pathetic. I will take care of that for you. Now at least lick Rod's dick clean. You left him very unsatisfied tonight."

I crawled on my knees to Rod and touched his hips. He yelled, "Ask me before you touch me!"

Still crying I whimpered, "Sir, may your inept slave clean your magnificent dick?"

Rod laughed, "That was the first thing you got right. You may." I licked his dick clean of his discharge.

Sid said, "One last instruction. You can't have an orgasm until we say you can. No one fucks you unless we instruct it. Now get up and go home. You should feel lucky we are even going to give you another chance."

I got up and looked at the trash can. I wanted to ask if they meant for me to drive home nude. Sid laughed a sadistic laugh, "I want you like this until tomorrow morning. No cleaning up and no clothes until then. I am going to ask you if you followed my instructions. I will know if you lie. Now get the fuck out of my sight!"

I walked out into the night with only my shoes on. Luckily, I remembered my purse. I ran as fast as I could to the car. When I got in, I looked in the rearview mirror. I was a mess but I didn't clean any of it off. I started the car. The clock said it was almost ten o'clock. I was exhausted. As I pulled off, I gave thanks Cherry hadn't seen me leave. Now, I could only hope that Mark wasn't at the trailer. Monday was 50/50.

I pulled as close to the trailer as I could. Mark's car was there. I decided to just go in and not explain what happened. After all I really didn't care what he thought. I unlocked the trailer door and he was asleep with the TV blaring. I quietly got by him, went to the bedroom and locked the door. I got into bed. I couldn't sleep. I was so ashamed, humiliated, and defeated. But I also wanted to have an orgasm. I had kept Bernice's vibrator. I also couldn't get Rod's dick out of head. I finally fell asleep but I dreamed of that dick in my mouth and pussy. I wanted him to fuck me but I was a failure at being a slut.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers