Trailer Trash Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

I looked down, "Oh my goodness. I can't wear this looking like this."

Sid said, "I can take care of that for you. Let me have some scissors and a razor. I had mine removed via laser treatments some time ago. But then I am a real blonde without much hair anyway. Randy is the same."

"I couldn't ask you to do that."

Sid said, "Nonsense. Let take care of it now. Take the bottoms off."

It was strange but this woman seemed to have some control over me I didn't understand. We went to the bathroom. I removed the bottoms.

Sid said, "Sit on the toilet and spread your legs. You want me to take it all or just trim you up."

"Just trim me up."

She went to work. I was getting excited. I could feel the moisture leaking onto my legs. I was sure she could smell me but she didn't say anything.

"There I think that is better."

I looked down. She had taken all the hair between my legs and left a patch on my Mons Pubis that was now neatly trimmed.

I said before I thought, "That is so much better. It is pretty. Isn't it."

Sid said, "I would say that. Now let's see how that suit looks."

I put the bottoms back on and looked in the mirror with Sid standing beside me. Sid said, "That is perfect. Randy won't know what to do but you can show him."

Before I could filter, I said, "Yes I will." My brain was already having me fuck her son. When I realized what I said I put my hand over my mouth and said, "Did I say that out loud? I'm sorry Sid. I, hah, __"

Sid started laughing and so did I. She hugged me. "Cherry, as I told you, you do what you think best. I think you are good for my Randy. Are you on birth control?"

I think she was telling me to fuck her son, who I was fairly sure was a virgin like me.

I said, "Yes mam. Mom is paranoid about getting pregnant accidentally."

Sid said, "Smart. Now get dressed and come have lunch with us. Jeans will be fine. It will be just us, Randy and Rod."

We had a nice lunch served by a Melville, who I see from Mom's story she had already met and fucked. I really enjoyed lunch. There were a lot of stories about Randy. He had been an overachiever his whole life. Randy told a few stories about Rod and Sid.

I got to the pool at four, wearing my red bikini with the white cover. I brought some reading material. Randy was already there and swimming wearing his blue small thin Speedo trunks. He got out of the pool when he saw me. I put my books down on a lounge and removed the cover to join him for laps.

Randy looked thunderstruck and said, "Miss Cherry, you are beautiful. That suit is perfect for you."

I spun around and said, "You think so? Your mother gave it to me."

Randy laughed and said, "Oh Mom. She does try to control things but I must admit she was right to give it to you. It is just perfect."

I laughed, "Well are you going to stand there and gawk or are we going to swim some laps."

He said, "I want to stand here and gawk but if you say so we will swim."

We swim for about thirty minutes. When we got out, I said to Randy, "Here dry me off."

Randy dutifully took the towel and dried me off treating me like a princess. I sat on the lounge without putting on the cover. Randy reached for his shorts. I said, "Stay like that."

Randy said, "Yes Miss Cherry. Can I sit close to you?"

"Sure, pull the lounges close together."

His wet Speedos weren't doing much to hide his growing manhood. While I didn't know much about the male anatomy then, I thought his was impressive for such a small man. He pulled his lounge next to mine. We pretended to read for a little but I saw he was more interested in my anatomy.

I allowed him to ogle me for about fifteen minutes before I said, "Are you being a nasty boy?"

Randy said, "Yes Miss Cherry. I can't help it. You are so sexy."

I said, "That is no excuse is it."

"No, Miss Cherry."

I said with authority, "I think you need to be punished. Let's see what should I have you do? Oh, I know, take those Speedos off and let Miss Cherry look at you for a little."

"Yes, Miss Cherry."

He pulled his trunks off and stood with his nice long penis sticking out. I realized I enjoyed seeing his penis hard like that because of me. I said, "Stand where you block the sun off me. I don't want to get burned. This has not seen the sun before." As I said this, I brushed my hand over the mounds of flesh above the U-cut bikini and accidentally brushed the straps off my shoulders. I knew he was getting a good view of my D-cups.

I had him stand for a few minutes, knowing this was agony for him because it certainly was for me. I wanted to screw him now and not wait. To his credit, he dutifully stood but you could see the lust in his eyes.

I said, "I still think you are being a nasty boy." I reached up and took his penis in my hand. It felt great. "You just can't keep this thing under control. Can you?"

"No, Miss Cherry."

"To help you get some control, I think I should remove my top and make you look at my tits. What do you think of that?"

I saw his dilemma. He wanted to see my breasts but I was making this punishment. "You can look but not touch until I say so. Maybe that way you will learn some discipline. Unhook the back."

"Yes, Miss Cherry."

He undid the clasp and I dropped the bikini top. I acted like I was reading but in truth I may have been more excited than him. I could barely concentrate. My pussy was soaking wet.

After a couple of minutes, I said, "You, nasty boy. You are making me all wet down there. I think you should do something about it. You have been very bad. Take my bikini bottoms off and feel what you are doing to me."

Before the words were out of my mouth, he pulled my bikini bottoms off and was gazing at my pussy lips. He obviously was inexperienced.

I gently said, "Here let me show you." I took his delicate hand and showed him how to caress my wet wanting vagina. After I showed him how to finger me, he gave me a big orgasm.

I said, "Oh that was a good one. You are a very nasty boy but making Miss Cherry happy. I think you earned a reward for that. Don't you think your Miss Cherry owes you a reward?"

"If Miss Cherry thinks I do."

I reached out and held his penis in my hand. "You have been so disciplined and good to your Miss Cherry. I think I will let you put your thing in her. Would you like to do that?"

"Yes, Miss Cherry. I would really like that. You are so beautiful all over, but your, ah, thing is so pretty. I love how it looks."

I spread my legs and guided him between my legs. He gently pressed his penis into my virgin hole. I said, "Take is slow. You are my first."

Randy smiled a big smile. He said, "You are my first also Miss Cherry."

I felt the hymen burst. It hurt and he saw me flinch. He said, "Am I doing something wrong?"

I said, "No my sweet pea. You are doing it exactly right. Just take it slow."

He moved in and out of me very slowly. Partly because I told him to but also because he was so excited, he knew he couldn't last. And he didn't. It seemed like no sooner than he had most of his seven inches in me he came. He started to pull out. I grabbed his hips and said, "It is ok. I am on the pill."

He filled me up. He had such a big orgasm but then so did I. I was no longer a virgin. What would Mom say? After he pulled out he laid next to me for some time with neither of us wanting to disengage. There was a little blood.

Finally, I said, "Randy that was great but I need to get cleaned up."

He looked down, "I'm sorry. Are you ok?"

"No, I am better than ok. I am so glad you were my first."

Randy said, "I am glad you were my first."

We got dressed. I fixed us sandwiches for dinner.

As he was leaving he asked, "Can I see you next week?"

"You know where I live. Yes, I want to see you next week. Come by any afternoon. We can go for a swim. I am getting a little better at swimming don't you think?"

"Yes, Miss Cherry. Will you wear your red bikini again?"

"If you promise to wear your little Speedo."

We kissed. This time a very sensuous erotic kiss and said goodnight. It took me a couple of days to heal but I was horny again before long. Randy and I continued our sexual relationship after that day.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers
12