Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

"Breanna do me a favor, and keep your sticky fingers out of your brother's things," said Scooter as the girls prepared to leave. "I had to listen to Dustin bitching about you stealing his grass for over an hour on Monday, it gives me the fucking shits."

"I got kicked out for a few weeks so Dustin and his grass are safe for a while," said Breanna. She and Isabella put on their shoes, bade Scooter goodbye and left, walking down the street with panty saddles that were decidedly damp and sticky.

"I really want a fucking joint," said Isabella, her dark eyes looking around for a place where they could go and smoke some of the marijuana.

"Be patient," said Breanna. "I promised you great sex, so that's where we're going next."

"Who is this guy, or girl?" Isabella wanted to know.

"It's a surprise," said Breanna, as she led Isabella towards the motel, seeing Mr. Cockburn getting something from his car. Breanna pointed across the street. "There he is."

Isabella regarded Breanna like she was insane. "Bree, that's Mr. Cockburn, our math teacher from high school."

"Yes, he's the one who is going to fuck us," said Breanna.

Isabella shook her head. "I don't fucking think so, he's a fucking wimp. All that Pythagoras and algebra and shit. No wonder his wife kicked him out, I would have kicked his loser ass out and divorced him fucking years ago."

"Issy, trust me," said Breanna. "It will be worth it. He's not as bad as we thought."

"Bree, you fucked him didn't you?" asked Isabella. "Fuck, and people call me a tramp."

"Can a girl really fuck a guy?" asked Breanna. "He fucked me yesterday, and it was fucking great. So if you want to stand here and have no fun, suit your fucking self."

Mr. Cockburn had vanished back inside his motel room, and Isabella still looked reluctant. The pretty young Latina could feel the call of nature from her digestive system. "I still don't know, and I need to take a shit, so we'd better find a bathroom first," said Isabella.

"I need to go for a shit too, and Mr. Cockburn has a bathroom in his motel room, so let's go there and ask," said Breanna. "I mean, he's hardly going to say no."

With great reluctance, Isabella allowed Breanna to lead her across the road. The blonde teenager knocked on the door to Mr. Cockburn's hotel room. The girls saw the curtains twitching, then the door opened to reveal the slim, brown-haired Mr. Cockburn, the middle-aged bespectacled teacher clearly in the middle of grading summer school work.

"Hi, Mr. Cockburn," said Breanna, a smile on her face.

"Hello Breanna," said Mr. Cockburn. He looked at Isabella, the pretty Latina girl wearing a sulky expression. Mr. Cockburn could never forget the horrors that Isabella along with Breanna and the awful, awful kids from the high school from hell had wreaked upon his classroom. He had made his point to Breanna the day before, and now he wanted to remind Isabella of this too.

"Hello to you Isabella," said Mr. Cockburn, the girl responding to this with her typical response, silent insolence with a glare. "Welcome to where I live now." Cockburn gestured around the motel. "Apparently, my wife didn't want to be married to a man who was stressed every minute of every day by his students, so now I live here and will lose everything I worked so hard for in the divorce courts."

Isabella's response was to shrug her shoulders, and Breanna was hoping that Isabella would play ball. There was no way Breanna was going to disclose one of the things she had done with Mr. Cockburn yesterday, squatting over his chest and peeing on him to satisfy a long-buried sexual fantasy he had. However, there was no way Isabella would be open to such sex games, never in a million years. Isabella was comfortable enough about using the toilet in front of Breanna and other girls they were friends with, but never with a guy. Also, Mr. Cockburn had sworn her to secrecy and while gossip was another of Breanna's many vices, she felt as though she should keep his confidence on his piss fetish.

"We were wondering if we could use your bathroom?" Breanna asked.

"Yes, of course," said Mr. Cockburn. "You know where it is."

Isabella let herself in without a word of thanks, but Breanna found enough manners to say 'Thank you,' on the way past. Isabella opened the bathroom door, and to Mr. Cockburn's amazement Breanna went to go in after her.

"You go to the bathroom together?" said Mr. Cockburn in amazement.

Breanna gave her former teacher a seductive smile. "You don't know much about girls, Mr. Cockburn. Girls go to the bathroom together all the time, and some girls do even more interesting things with each other."

The impatient voice of Isabella was heard. "Come on Bree, hurry up and close the fucking door."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, Issy, for fuck's sake," said Breanna. She again smiled at Mr. Cockburn. "Don't worry about Issy, she always gets impatient when she has to take a shit."

"Shut up, Bree," came Isabella's voice.

"We'll see you soon," said Breanna, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door.

Isabella stood next to the toilet. "About fucking time," she said. She put down the toilet seat, lifted her skirt, pulled her white panties down to her ankles and sat down on the toilet, her legs open to show her dark pubic hair and her pink pussy. Breanna's mouth watered and her vagina moistened at the wonderful sight she hadn't observed for a few days, Isabella's tempting twat.

The sound of Isabella urinating filled the bathroom as her stream of yellow pee flowed out of her urethra and splashed into the bowl. Unwinding some toilet paper from the roll, Isabella dried her vagina then moved her bowels, her poo splashing into the toilet.

Isabella unwound toilet paper twice and used it to wipe her anus, and as the girl defecated again, she noted that the toilet paper was running very low. "Is there any more toilet paper?" Isabella asked, looking around the bathroom as she advanced the toilet roll and wiped her bottom, before using the last pieces of toilet paper that remained to again wipe herself.

Breanna remembered that she was still carrying the shopping bag, and this contained the fake toilet rolls that were intended for the prank on Kate. She got a bonus now, she could piss off Issy too. "Here Issy, catch," said Breanna, throwing her friend one of the toilet rolls.

"Thanks," said Isabella, catching the toilet roll, her expression changing to one of frustration as she tried in vain to unwind herself some paper. "What the fuck?" she snapped impatiently.

Breanna laughed. "Got you, that's fake toilet paper, like we put in the girls' bathroom at school that time. You should have seen your face."

Like Breanna, Isabella gained pleasure from playing mean-spirited pranks on other people, but found no humor in pranks played upon herself. "Very funny, Bree, now for fuck's sake get me some real toilet paper otherwise I'm stuck on the toilet in a fucking mess."

Breanna returned the fake toilet roll to her bag, spied the tissue box and went to pull some out to hand to Isabella, but stopped short as just one peach colored tissue emerged from the empty box. "That's all?" Isabella asked in dismay.

"Yeah, that's all," said Breanna, as Isabella grabbed the single tissue and wiped her anus with it. "Mr. Cockburn is a typical guy," Breanna observed. "Leaving the bathroom with not enough toilet paper. I'll ask him for some more."

"Great, now he knows I'm pooing," the stranded Isabella commented.

"I think he knows that already, and I need some for myself in case you've forgotten," said Breanna. She opened the bathroom door a short way, stuck her head outside and called out, "Hey Mr. Cockburn, we need your help in here. We're out of toilet paper."

Mr. Cockburn, who was struggling to grade papers knowing that two nubile 18-year-old girls were in the bathroom just feet away got to his feet. "I'll get some for you," he said, going to a closet and taking a toilet roll from the packet he walked towards the bathroom.

Breanna stuck her hand out to retrieve the toilet roll, and smiled teasingly. "Thank you," she said. "Now don't hang around here, it's not polite for guys to hang around the bathroom when girls are on the toilet."

She laughed as Mr. Cockburn blushed at her joke, before closing the door and handing the new toilet roll to Isabella. "Here, stop your fucking complaining, Issy," she said.

Isabella put the new toilet roll onto the holder, and finished pooing and wiping her bottom clean. The girl stood up, pulled up and adjusted her panties and flushed the toilet. As Isabella stepped over to the sink and washed her hands, Breanna lowered her pink panties to her ankles, lifted her mini-skirt and sat down on the toilet, her legs open showing her blonde curls of pubic hair and her pink pussy as she began to pee.

Isabella cast a glance towards Breanna and felt a tingling between her legs at the sight of her friend's box and pubic hair. The young Latina checked her make-up in the bathroom mirror. "I still don't think that this is a good idea," she complained.

Breanna had just finished urinating, and unwound some toilet paper to dry her pussy. "Trust me, it is a good idea," she said. Breanna's facial expression changed as her anus opened and her poo splashed into the toilet, the girl unwinding a length of toilet paper and wiping her bottom front to back before moving her bowels again.

"If you say so," said Isabella.

"Yeah, I do fucking say so," said Breanna, getting more than a little peeved by Isabella's negative attitude.

"Well, you seem pretty sure so I'll go along with it," said Isabella. "But if he tries anything fucking weird, I'm out of here."

For the next few minutes Breanna continued pooing on the toilet, before getting several lengths of toilet paper to finish wiping herself clean. She stood up, pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet, before joining Isabella at the sink to wash her hands.

The girls exited the bathroom and Breanna spoke to Mr. Cockburn. "Sorry we took so long, girls often take ages. It's a bit more complicated for girls than guys in that area, if you know what I mean."

Mr. Cockburn remembered how long his ex-wife Tricia took most times she went to the toilet for a poo. "Yes, I really don't need too many details thank you Breanna," he said.

"Girls are very complicated in lots of ways," said Breanna. She removed her shoes as did Isabella, and the barefoot girls sat on the edge of the bed. "Like, I bet you know that we didn't like to do this with each other."

Breanna and Isabella locked lips, their kissing shallow at first then more intimate, the girls pushing their tongues deep into each other's mouths before lying back on the bed, making out with great passion and embracing. Their hands run over each other's nubile bodies and they rubbed their bare feet together, their toes intertwining.

Mr. Cockburn's mouth was wide open as he watched the teenagers making out. His erection grew tighter and tighter in his underpants. He had never given lesbian activity much thought, but seeing the beautiful blonde and the equally pretty Latina making out, it made his heart race. "So, you like to do lesbian things with each other?" he gasped.

The girls unlocked their mouths. "Yeah, we fucking love it," Breanna proclaimed, as Isabella fondled her breasts through her blouse. "Do you know what we love even more?"

"No what?" asked Mr. Cockburn.

"A guy between us," said Isabella. The girls again kissed, before they jumped off the bed.

"Want to watch two girls undress each other?" asked Breanna.

Mr. Cockburn did indeed want to see this, but even if he desperately did not want to see it, he was going to as Breanna and Isabella were not waiting for a response. Breanna reached out and pulled Isabella's shirt off her torso exposing her friend's inviting mocha-colored skin, with not an ounce of fat around the teenager's naval or midriff. A white bra covered Isabella's shapely tits.

Isabella then removed Breanna's blouse, revealing the blonde's equally slim figure, Breanna's C-cup tits encased in a pink bra. Mr. Cockburn, his underpants and trousers strained at the front as the girls removed each other's skirts at the same time, leaving both teens barefoot in their bras and panties.

The underwear-clad teenagers looked at the man's throbbing erection in his trousers, both girls giggling.

"I think he's excited, Issy, what do you think?" asked Breanna.

"I think he's definitely excited," conferred Isabella.

Both girls, Breanna in her pink bra and panties, Isabella in her white bra and panties approached Mr. Cockburn and teased him with their fingers through his trousers before returning their attention to each other. Isabella and Breanna reached behind each other's backs to unfasten their bras, these undergarments falling away to reveal their breasts. Mr. Cockburn had of course seen Breanna's breasts the day before, but the pretty blonde's boobs were just as exciting to him today. And seeing the swarthy skin of Isabella's naked breasts, the girl's nipples and areole having a darker shade of color drove him wild.

Then came the best bit, as Breanna and Isabella pulled down each other's panties to reveal the two girl's triangles of pubic hair, Breanna's blonde and Isabella's black. Completely naked, holding each other's panties, Breanna and Isabella embraced and shared a deep passionate kiss, their tits pressed up against each other, their pubic hair intertwining.

Having finished kissing, Isabella and Breanna turned showing off the cheeks of their bare bottoms to their former teacher, then leaped onto the bed, opening their legs wide, both teens showing their snatches to Mr. Cockburn. The man salivated at the sights of their damp vaginas, both oval-shaped, Breanna's vulva light pink, and Isabella's vulva dark pink. Further below, the girls' tight anal openings were also visible.

Each teenager held the other's panties to her nose to sniff the feminine smells made by her friend on the double-cotton of the saddles, both girls extending a finger into the other's crotch to finger her clitoris and vagina. The girls squirmed, their toes clenching and unclenching responding to the feelings in their pussies.

Breanna laughed and spoke to Mr. Cockburn who stood by the bed, still fully clothed. "Don't wait for a written invitation, come and join in the fun."

Without hesitating further, Mr. Cockburn tore off his clothes and jumped onto the bed. The girls withdrew their fingers from each other's vaginas and each got on one side of Mr. Cockburn. "Want to smell how excited we are?" purred Breanna, she and Isabella pushing their panties into Mr. Cockburn's face. The teacher wasted no time in absorbing the scent of the creamy stains on the cotton saddles, the smells of the vaginas of these teenage troublemakers who had made his life a misery when they were students at his school going deep into his nostrils. He had obviously smelled Breanna's pussy before, but smelling both her and Isabella's vaginas at the same time was indescribable.

"We taste just as good," said Breanna, she and Isabella putting the fingers they had inserted into the other girl's vagina to Mr. Cockburn's lips. The man sucked the taste of Isabella's vagina from Breanna's fingers, then Breanna's vagina from Isabella's fingers.

"You really like that, don't you?" purred Isabella, as she rubbed her bare foot on Mr. Cockburn's leg, the teenager stroking his hair at the same time. The pretty young Latina hadn't thought that having sex with their boring former math teacher was a great idea, but now the highly-sexed girl was really enjoying herself, evidenced by her wet and sticky snatch, the Sapphic smell of excitement from both she and Breanna filling the motel room.

"I sure do," agreed Mr. Cockburn, his hand making its way to Isabella's chest and fondling one of her breasts.

"You like fooling around with Issy's tits, hey Mr. Cockburn?" asked Breanna suggestively. "Well you're in for a treat. You play with both our tits, while we play with your dick."

Isabella and Breanna changed their positions on the bed, kneeling so their breasts were in Mr. Cockburn's reach and they could reach his penis. Feeling the man's fingers fondling their tits and lingering around their hard nipples, Breanna and Isabella teased his cock and balls, jerking him off, stroking his testicles and the head of his penis.

After a few minutes, the girls withdrew their hands and turned their attention to each other, again French-kissing with their hands stroking each other's pubic hair and then their bare bottoms.

"I have never seen two girls like each other the way you do," the amazed Mr. Cockburn said.

"Well, we like making out with guys too," said Isabella. "Lie on your stomach, and Bree and I will show you something really hot that will help you relax."

Mr. Cockburn did as Isabella suggested, his erection throbbing against the quilt cover. Isabella lowered her pretty face into Mr. Cockburn's face, and the pair kissed first on the lips, then Isabella pushed her tongue into his mouth, making out with her former teacher.

Not to be left out, Breanna stood one foot each side of Mr. Cockburn's torso, then lowered herself down, rubbing her vagina against his back, massaging his shoulders, the man twitching in delight at making out with one pretty girl, while another rubbed her naked twat over his back and massaged him sensually.

"Now we swap," said Isabella when she finished making out with Mr. Cockburn. Breanna took her place to make out with Mr. Cockburn, while Isabella straddled his back and rubbed her pussy back and forth, the man able to feel the pretty Latina's sticky vagina and her pubic hair tickling his skin.

"Do you know where else we like to put our fingers?" asked Breanna as they trio took a momentary break and drank glasses of water at the sink.

"I think I can guess," laughed Mr. Cockburn.

"I think you're on the right track, but we'll just make sure," said Breanna. She and Isabella turned their backs to Mr. Cockburn and bent over slightly, their butt cheeks parting to show their vaginal lips and their anuses. The two teenager's fondled each other's bare bottoms, then inserted an index finger into each other's rectum, both girls squirming and gasping at the delight of her friend's finger up her anus. Mr. Cockburn felt his cock rising even higher at the sight of the two pretty girls with their fingers up each other's bowels. He had never seen anything this hot, not ever.

Withdrawing their fingers, the girls washed their hands and leaped back onto the bed. "The next minute or so is girls only, but I'm sure you'll find a way to enjoy yourself," laughed Isabella. She and Breanna got into the 69-position, the Sapphic girls burying their faces into each other's crotches, licking their vaginas as Mr. Cockburn masturbated at the sight of the teenager's eating out each other's pussies.

When the two girls pulled their heads out from between each other's legs, pussy juice evident on their lips and chins. "We love eating each other's pussies," Breanna explained, "but we like it when guys eat our pussies, and more."

The girls knelt on the bed next to each other on all fours, displaying their vaginas and anal openings to Mr. Cockburn. "Front bottoms first, back bottoms last," giggled Breanna as Mr. Cockburn lowered his face into her bottom and inserted his tongue into her vagina, licking the pink lips and absorbing the pussy juice. He allowed his tongue to go deeper into Breanna's vulva, lingering on her clitoris and feeling the girl shudder at his tongue-strokes.

Removing his head from Breanna's box, Mr. Cockburn put his face into Isabella's tasty twat and began to lick her dark pink vagina, his tongue traversing her pussy and licking up the damp and sticky moistness. When his tongue lingered on the teenager's clitoris, the pretty Latina like Breanna before her squirmed, her toes clenching and unclenching.

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers