Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Isabella's anus just above her vagina was a mouth-watering one for Mr. Cockburn. In his marriage Tricia's anus was strictly off limits, which made things a little difficult at times. Tricia's anus was unusually close to her vagina, much closer than the distance between the vaginas and anal-openings of Breanna and Isabella that he was observing now. One time when he and Tricia were having sex his finger had slipped and touched his wife's anus, with the result being that he was kicked out of bed -literally courtesy of one of Tricia's bare feet - and relegated to the couch for the night. But now with Isabella, Mr. Cockburn moved his tongue slowly along her pussy until it reached the stretch of skin between her vagina and anus and finally her anal opening itself. Teasing the teenager's tight anus with his tongue at first, Mr. Cockburn then licked Isabella harder on the starfish-shaped opening to her bowels, Isabella moaning as he ate out her ass.

Now it was Breanna's turn, and Mr. Cockburn licked her between her vagina and anus first, before his tongue lingered on the tight opening to the teenager's back passage, the pretty blonde like her Latina friend before her moaning as her asshole was licked.

"Our pussies and asses love fingers too," said Breanna as Mr. Cockburn withdrew his head from between the cheeks of her ass. Mr. Cockburn wasted no time in inserting fingers from his left hand into Breanna's vagina and anus at the same time, and the fingers of his right hand into Isabella's vagina and anus, fingering both girls in their bowels and birth canals at the same time. He could not believe he was actually doing this with two naked and nubile teenage girls, and like with Breanna the day before, thought he might wake up at any moment.

"That is so fucking great," exclaimed Isabella, loving fingers inserted up her pussy and ass at the same time.

"Yeah, push your fingers in more," urged Breanna, an instruction her former teacher obeyed with great enthusiasm.

After about five minutes, the girls wanted actual sex more than anything else so got Mr. Cockburn to stop and wash his hands and rinse out his mouth.

"I know you love missionary and you are fucking great at it, but with three of us we need another position," said Breanna.

"What were you thinking of?" asked Mr. Cockburn. He and Tricia had had sex in the missionary position about 95 percent of the time, and cowgirl only on special occasions which became rarer and rarer as the marriage disintegrated. Keith Cockburn often wondered if Tricia was more sexually responsive with his younger cousin with whom she now shared their marital bed. Whenever he saw his ex-wife now she was dressing more like a teenager than a woman of 39, in black tee-shirts with mini-skirts, short denim shorts worn with blouses that displayed her mid-riff and ultra-tight denim jeans with shirts that showed off her cleavage and mid-riff.

"Woof woof," chimed in Isabella.

"Doggy style?" asked Mr. Cockburn.

"That's right, doggy style," said Breanna. "We get on the bed in a row, Issy first, then me and then you. You fuck me while I eat out Issy's cunt, then Issy and me change around and Issy licks my cunt while you fuck Issy until we all cum." Breanna giggled at Mr. Cockburn's expression of delight. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? You came in my box yesterday, and now you really want to cum in Issy's box, don't you?"

"Nobody is cumming in Issy's box without wearing a condom," proclaimed Isabella, taking a packet of the contraceptives from her purse, unwrapping one and putting it onto Mr. Cockburn's dick. The pretty Latina got onto the bed first, kneeling on all fours with her ass in the air. Breanna got onto the bed behind her, with the blonde teenager unable to wait before inserting her tongue into Isabella's wet pussy. Mr. Cockburn climbed on last, Breanna's ass in the air, her wet pussy inviting.

Not wasting any time, Mr. Cockburn slipped his condom-covered cock deep into Breanna's pussy, sliding it deep inside and thrusting in and out with deep strokes that caused Breanna to gasp even as her mouth was full with Isabella's mocha pussy. This was the same thing they had done with Rocky at the rave the other night, but definitely the favorite of the two girls when they had a threesome with a guy.

After five minutes, the participants of this threesome were closer to orgasm so withdrew from each other, the girls changing position with Isabella's face in Breanna's crotch eating out her pussy, while Mr. Cockburn drooled at the sight of Isabella's vagina and anus as she thrust her bottom into the air so he could mount her. The girl gasped as his cock filled her cunt and more as he pushed in and out of her at great speed. Isabella felt her pussy was on fire, a feeling shared by Breanna as Isabella continued to lick her pussy.

It was Breanna who came first five minutes later with a squeal, her fingers and toes clenching, a tidal wave of pussy juice going into Isabella's mouth and face which she happily licked up as her own orgasm approached. Like Breanna, Isabella squealed as the orgasm spread through her pussy and rectum, her own pussy juice soaking Mr. Cockburn's groin.

"Keep fucking me!" Isabella urged Mr. Cockburn, but the man's orgasm was imminent and less than 20-seconds later, the tip of the condom was filled with his sticky white semen as he ejaculated like a fire hydrant that had been opened.

Breathless and sweaty thanks to the poor quality air-conditioning on a gray, humid and overcast summer day, Mr. Cockburn, Breanna and Isabella lay naked on the bed to recover for a minute or so, then the girls sprang into action, Breanna sucking the condom that still covered Mr. Cockburn's cock and tasting Isabella's pussy. Then the girls removed the condom together, each taking her turn to pour the jizz into her mouth. Mr. Cockburn watched wide-eyed as Breanna and Isabella swirled the semen around their mouths and swallowed it, before French-kissing deeply.

"You are both so hot," Mr. Cockburn stammered.

"So are you," said Isabella, her snatch extremely satisfied.

Breanna's snatch felt no less satisfied. "It doesn't end there," she said. "It's shower time, and I know from yesterday how much you love shower time."

"Bree and me love to shower together," said Isabella, as she fondled Breanna's bare bottom. "But we love to shower together with a guy even more."

"Lead the way," said Mr. Cockburn, following the girls into the bathroom, enjoying the sight of both girls' bare bottoms and shapely legs, Breanna's fair-skinned buttocks contrasting greatly with the swarthy skin of Isabella's buttocks.

Breanna turned on the shower, and all three jumped under the water together, Mr. Cockburn loving applying soap to, washing and then rinsing the girls' breasts, their buttocks and most importantly their pussies. The man felt himself getting hard again at the sight of Breanna's blonde bush and Isabella's dark bush soaked with water and soap-suds before he rinsed their pubic mounds and reached further between their legs, washing their vaginas and then their anal openings.

The girls were no less sensual when they washed Mr. Cockburn, the girls spending a long time on his cock and balls, teasing them with their fingers. With all the washing done, the trio stayed under the shower, sharing embraces, Mr. Cockburn loving the feeling of Breanna and Isabella's naked and nubile bodies soaked to the skin and in his arms. The shower ended with Breanna French-kissing Mr. Cockburn, Isabella French-kissing with Mr. Cockburn and finally Breanna and Isabella sharing a sensual, Sapphic kiss as the droplets of water cascaded onto their nubile, naked bodies and flowed down their legs to their bare feet.

Drying off and getting dressed, Mr. Cockburn and the girls went back to the main motel room, the barefoot teenagers jumping on the bed, their legs open to show their panties up their skirts.

"I don't know about you, but I need a smoke Issy," said Breanna.

"Me too," said Isabella.

"I'll fetch you an ash-tray," said Mr. Cockburn, expecting the girls just to get their cigarettes and lighters from their purses, but stopped short as he turned around to see them rolling marijuana joints from the pot they had purchased from Scooter earlier in the afternoon.

"Is that ..." Mr. Cockburn stammered.

Breanna laughed as she lit up her joint, then lit Isabella's joint too, the smell of burning marijuana now evident in the motel room. "Yeah, it's dope. You want some, there's plenty."

"Um, no thank you," said Mr. Cockburn.

"Come on, don't be a square," urged Breanna. "Come and have a joint with us." She took a drag on her joint.

"Yeah, don't be square," said Isabella, also inhaling the marijuana fumes from her joint. "Come on, one marijuana smoke isn't going to kill you."

Mr. Cockburn had never done daring and adventurous things in his life, even at college. All him life people had laughed at him and called him a square and worse. Even when he and Trisha were about to get married, he had over-heard her father saying to her mother that 'he always had that kid marked down as some sort of homosexual.'

Acting against his better judgement, he went and sat with Breanna and Isabella, the girls rolling and lighting him a joint. He nearly choked at his first taste of marijuana, but persisted and soon felt he was floating on a cloud. Breanna and Isabella, regular marijuana smokers had no problems with their joints, however by the time Mr. Cockburn had finished he felt like he was floating on a cloud and very, very hungry.

Isabella and Breanna likewise usually got the munchies after indulging in marijuana, hence Breanna bringing along the candy and cookies that she had for the most part stolen from the supermarket. As the girls opened the bag, they were amazed as Mr. Cockburn tore open a packet of cookies with his teeth, shoving one chocolate chip cookie after another into his ravenous mouth.

"These cookies taste so fucking good," said Mr. Cockburn, his eyes wide as saucers as he feverishly unwrapped a chocolate bar, devouring the candy in less than ten seconds.

The girls giggled and ate their own sweet treats as Mr. Cockburn ravenously consumed the contents of the bag. "More food, more ..." he mumbled, stumbling to the refrigerator as high as a kite. Opening the door, he spied a bunch of celery and grabbed it. Breaking off a stalk, he bit into it devouring the leaves that one normally cut away and munching all the way down to the unappetizing white section, which he ate with great gusto.

"Are you sure you want to eat all that?" asked Breanna, as Mr. Cockburn repeated the process with another stalk of celery.

"Mmm, pass the fruit bowl," said Mr. Cockburn. Isabella brought the bowl, containing apples, oranges and bananas over and Mr. Cockburn grabbed a banana.

"Don't eat it like that!" Isabella exclaimed, as her former teacher simply bit into the banana, eating the skin as well.

Mr. Cockburn showed no sign of listening as he took an apple and ate it core and all, the girls watching in amazement and laughing as the man took a lettuce from the refrigerator and began taking huge bites out of the vegetable, swallowing them without chewing. "Now I'm thirsty," he said, taking a carton of milk and drinking the whole thing in huge swallows, milk all over his face and chin.

"How about some pizza?" he asked the girls, opening the freezer compartment to reveal three frozen family-size pizzas. "I like pizza," he continued, "but my ex-wife would never let me eat it."

"I think we'd better heat this up first," suggested Breanna, as Mr. Cockburn fumbled in trying to open the box. She took the pizza, put it on a plate and heated it in the microwave oven, Mr. Cockburn eagerly devouring it as it emerged, and was keen for yet another large pizza as soon as it was ready, eating celery and lettuce in between.

"I've heard of the munchies, but this is ridiculous," said Isabella, watching her former teacher taking huge bites of the second pizza, swallowing them without chewing.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to be him tomorrow," said Breanna, as she heated up the third pizza, Mr. Cockburn grabbing a huge piece and eating it like a starving dog.

Isabella looked at her wristwatch. "We'd better go, I don't want to get home after my grandmother."

"Yeah, same for me I don't want any fucking shit from Uncle Bob," said Breanna. She turned to Mr. Cockburn. "Issy and I have to go. How about you have a sleep after you've finished the pizza?"

"So long girls, don't forget to do your homework," called Mr. Cockburn giving them a huge wave, pizza sauce all over his face, the man still stoned. The girls laughed as they put their feet into their shoes, collected their purses and left, Breanna jumping on the bus on the way back to the good side of town, while Isabella made for the housing project, the teenagers promising to meet up as soon as was possible.

Arriving back at the house, Breanna reached the front door at the same time as Dylan. "Remember, you haven't seen me all day," Breanne warned her cousin as he opened the door.

"Yeah, okay," said Dylan. He went upstairs into the bathroom to take a piss, Breanna going in there after he had vacated it and gone into his bedroom. The girl replaced both the toilet roll on the holder and the second roll under the dress of the doll that encased the spare toilet roll with the fake toilet paper that would not tear. Placing the real toilet rolls in the storage closet with the rest of the toilet paper, Breanna took refuge in John's room, reasoning that he was usually home late and in any case, it gave her a good view of the bathroom for when her intended practical joke for Kate bore fruit.

Hearing her Uncle Bob's van pull into the driveway, Breanna took refuge under John's bed when she heard his footsteps mounting the stairs. Bob looked into his younger son's bedroom. "Have you seen Breanna today, Dylan?" Bob asked, clearly in a grouchy mood.

"Nuh Dad," Dylan responded.

Bob made his way downstairs, mumbling and grumbling. A second car was heard in the driveway, and Breanna emerged from under John's bed and stole a quick glance outside, seeing the small car Kate and Dylan shared parking. Breanna grinned. Soon, Kate would mount the stairs, go into the bathroom, sit on the toilet and quickly find she couldn't tear any toilet paper off the roll. Would Kate call out for help and have to have her father or brother rescue her, or would she walk along the hallway, her panties around her ankles, to get more toilet paper or tissues? Soon, very soon, Breanna would know the answer.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE - TO BE CONTINUED ...