Train Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all these potential nightmares flashed though my mind, Veronica walked through the door with a huge grin on her face. She took a seat next me at the bar and playfully grabbed at the huge erection I was trying to hide. 'I knew that message would get you going! Now you're wondering if I screwed a complete stranger. Did I just look or did I wrap my lips around him?'

Hearing her talk like that caused my cock to throb in her hand. 'Judging by how hard you are, I'm guessing you've been considering all three possibilities!' I tried to laugh at her suggestion, but she saw straight through my attempt to join in her little game of tease; 'I knew it! Well, perhaps later I'll tell you just how I made him come for me. In the meantime you'll have to carry on wondering just how far I went while I take a shower. You can stay here and read this.'

With that she took the room key from the bar and left me holding a sealed envelope. On the front was written; "For the train ride home. Now it's your turn!'

12