All Comments on 'Train to the City'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice job of describing her vascillation

the doubt, indecision, etc all comes through in the story, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice job of describing her vascillation

the doubt, indecision, etc all comes through in the story, well done

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Bible heads love to say " Hate the sin, love the sinner) - here I enjoy ( very muchly') the writer but as per usual disdain the characters that he chooses to write about .

That being said I enjoyed the story and considered it insightful. It reads like a " How Deluded, Selfish Women Think 101' . The author excels at letting us know how cheaters " think they think " . I dont condem him - he is just the messinger.

Learn from the information - don't flinch because the woman here who is preparing to rationalize her cheating. She is not the norm but sadly she's not abnormal .

She loves her kids ? Fantastic ! Don't cheat on their father. Is this is true love between ' the other man ' & her ? Lovely ! Wait until the kids go off to college- true love will abide .

OK . End of rant. Thanks to the author and his wife whose dream was the impetus for the story. Btw 2muchin my head ... I hope you have prenup covering what happens if she tries to put ' dream into action'. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
No romance

Story definately doesn't belong in the romance category. After all, this is about a cheating wife. Should have been posted in "Loving Wives".

She has it all and is throwing it away for her lover. And throwing it away she is because these things have a way of coming out to bite ya. So in the end she'll probably will get caught eventually and get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ADULTERY, NEEDS LOVING WIVES SECTION

IF THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE THE AUTHOR DOESNOT MAKE THE HUBAND A CUCKHOLD.I CANNOT SEE THIS ENDING POSTIVELY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice read

The only thing missing is for her to give Todd a child, a love child that they created together. Her husband David would never know and perhaps Todd could be the godfather to their child and would always be around for the child and mostly for her to have again and again. Nice story and thanks for sharing.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Well Written

Hardly needs anything, just two minor grammatical lapses. Concur should be in LW, not Romance.

lover1953lover1953almost 4 years ago

Very well written. The detail in her feelings as she prepares to meet her lover is top-notch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Skip

Just another cheating slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous