All Comments on 'Trained'

by SoftSweetWorld

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written but cruel and terrifying.

That scared the crap out of me reading if, well written but absolutely terrifying, god I’m shuddering just thinking about that now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy f’ing hell that’s hot

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

My only criticism is that she was constantly plugged for days. This required too much suspension of disbelief for me. Otherwise, great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
😮

That was amazing!

If only...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Squeal

Did she return back to normal ever again?? Pleqse right a squeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to followup

Please, it has been over two years but it would be very much appreciated if you would write a sequel to her being reversed and the trials and tribulations it would take to make that reversal happen. The supreme denial, will it take over her body and mind, or will there be a way to change her back. Maybe with the change, the mind can be made to remember the denials but the body does make the change. Wonder what she was doing before all of this happened? Did she have a job before? What happened while she was at work? Some much to cover. Hope you are still with us and don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this / hate this

As someone who has been burtally denied and edged by my Sir (sometimes every hour for up to eight minutes at a time) all week and who loves edging this story is crazy hot. As someone who has to sit and read porn stories during my edging when my Sir isn't home to make the edging more challenging I hate this story. It was so hard not to get off reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Help me

My master stumbled across this story a few month ago. Lets just say it gave him some ideas... After some careful planning he managed to come up with something similar. Obviously not quite electrorope, but we agreed to this and have thought it over carefully. I had my last orgasm yesterday and I'm already incredibly horny. But I'd like to thank the author for giving us the idea. A sequel would be welcomed!

WickedxSwitchWickedxSwitchover 2 years ago

You've won the genre. Thanks for writing this horrible story. ;) Thanks especially for having it be her idea, for including the bit at the beginning about how they devised this together. I would not have been able to enjoy it otherwise.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

Interesting story up until the comment about it being permanent, then it made the whole story unappealing.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 2 years ago

What an amazing awesome wonderful story. Thank you so much I would love to read many more like this

littlegirl1222littlegirl1222almost 2 years ago

This story had me dripping! Especially loved the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a very hot story. Did she ever recover from the stimulation program they developed? Did they try it on other women? Did they try it on men? Did she have to undergo a gangbang by several men with bit cocks before she was able to reach an orgasm? So many options so please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want this

0BlueMoon00BlueMoon05 months ago

I love it. I love it so much.

Abram52Abram522 months ago

Amazing story, I'm trying not to rub one off as I read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

Damn that sounds so agonizing. It makes you wonder why someone would sign up for that because if it was permanent, your life would suck. Constantly horny with no hope of release. Incredible story and totally wild concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous