All Comments on 'Trained to Have Transvestic Fetish'

by Everyday2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Theme

Loved the fact that you've included lingerie, crossdress, submissive husband and femdom in your story. I especially liked the fact that high heels were incorporated into his outfit. So many writers fail to include footwear in their writings. I'd be in heaven being under the control of this dominating woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved it - thanks for posting. I really enjoyed your other story, too - well done and please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved the whole thing! And I can relate directly with it since I have a strong transvestic fetish... I get a hard on just walking into a VS store!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Know I know

I know know what fetish I have - thanks always wonded!

Enjoyed the story very much part2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now I know what it is called!

A transvestic fetish! There is lots about it out there if you search on it. And that is what I have - just looking a a pair of panties makes me hard. And I jack off in them a lot!

wifespantyboywifespantyboyover 11 years ago
wonderful story

Loved your story, thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really great! Now, elevate it a bit with a long silky nightgown. Slips too! Its also really great hearing this from the gal that did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lingerie fetish too

I loved this story. I have been reading stories from this site for many, many years, and I have to say hands down, this is my favorite story on this site! Excellent work, I hope you will do others along this same line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have this fetish too !!!

I love this story. I have the same fetish and I truly love going shopping with my wife and trying on panties, bras and lingerie. It really turns me on when the salesgirls realize that the clothes are for me. The look on their face is wonderful, especially when they see me all dressed up. My wife fucks me all the time while I wear my nylons, panties, bras and teddies -- she loves dominating me and I love being dominated by her. Next, we're going to introduce men into our lovemaking -- I can't wait to suck my first cock !!! Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I didn't realize there was a name for it!

I have had a lingerie fetish for years, and get a hard on just by looking at lingerie in a store or seeing good panty lines on a woman. I didn't know that it is actually a recognized fetish! I looked it up in the DSM and it is real! Anonymous who thiks this is silly should do a little research... This fetish is real and at least in me is quite strong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

I can relate to he fetish in this story. I know all I have to do is touch lingerie and I imediately get hard and want to put it on. I have several nighties and panties that I like to wear with a pair of heels I got that fit me. It gets me so turned on that I cum almost right away when I put it on and jerk off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Right

Like you could "train" someone like that. Want to train something? Get a dog. You keep after it with your husband, you'll get the divorce you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Smart Woman

When a wife dresses a guy in panties and puts a vibrator in your back door, it is love forever:)

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

anon's comment may be right, but the question is about her love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry. You can't write.

This was bad, start to finish. Both implausible and unbelievable, even for a fictional story, on a porn site, on the world wide web. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that is a little harsh

I liked this story. It is fiction! Give the author a break. Geez.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

The idea wasn't exactly justified, but understandable. I would have thought talking to your husband would have been the natural way to discuss things that bothered you, I guess I was mistaken. I know that communication skills in todays society isn't much, and can understand how the divorce rate is going to sky rocket, not that it isn't bad enough already. I love when my wife dresses me up and we go out. Why not figure out a way to make him love you more each day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love wearing lingerie too

I would be begging her to wear the lingerie the first time she jerked me off with the panties. I have a huge collection of satin lingerie and absolutely love the look and feel of it on my body. I'd love to have a woman training me to be a crossdresser. It'd be the easiest thing she ever did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again, there is no real love or respect, just a woman manipulating and brainwashing him. If you have a problem with your husband’s behaviour, talk to him, reason with him and explain why you are exasperated. If that doesn’t work, try other methods but don’t just go full on bitch mode.

The exposure of his and your secrets to other women is unforgivable.

9volt9volt4 months ago

Fun story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous