Trained to Have Transvestic Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked did everything work out OK, and he said yes, but he couldn't understand how just seeing that woman's panties had caused him to do what he did! He asked to change seats with me so he couldn't see her panties any more, and we switched places. I looked at him and saw a smear or cum on his cheek, and casually wiped it off with my finger and fed it to him. I told him that he should take a lesson from that, and realize that he can't look at women in panties and lingerie without exposing his own panties, and masturbating. And what would one of them think when you licked up your cum? Ha!

Victory! He was now a card carrying transvestic fetishist, wanting to wear lingerie and heels whenever he could. And the mere mention or sight of panties gave him an uncontrollable need to masturbate and swallow his cum!

Problem solved!

12