All Comments on 'Training a Troublesome Slave'

by Mistress_Switch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When he got loose

He back handed her and knocked her to the floor. Laughing at her he went into another room, came back 2 minutes later and handed her the cage. As he got dressed he told he he'd never be back. That she shouldn't make the mistake of trying to contact him in the future. What a bitch. She's lucky he didn't send her to the hospital. It always makes me laugh when people write these stories and never expect the person that's injured to react badly. And the cage? It's a toy you fool. Anyone can remove it without the key in a few seconds. Don't write about things you don't understand. This sad story wasn't worth the time spent reading it.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Great surprise!

Locking him up was well deserved! Naughty subbie. Please ignore the haters, like they're trying to deny what they really like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The repetitive troll is annoying, there is no doubt. Equally annoying are those who counter any negative with the tired tripe about those who didn't like something trying to hide their real hidden desires. Often people really just do not like something. Often people poorly express that. What mindless playground rock throwing on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Job

Don't mind the throll negative comment, What has he contributed as a story writer? Your story his well writen. I am hoping for some more.

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

A hot little piece of femdom fun. It is always encouraging to find a well-written BDSM story with a woman in control of her male sub doing what _she_ wants. Nicely done, Mistress Switch.

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsalmost 8 years ago
Well Written BDSM Piece

You are a very talented writer, I say this after reading the poem and all three stories you've posted, so far. I'm not positive that they are all interconnected, although I tend to think so, but it doesn't really matter, as each is a well crafted, complete, stand alone piece. Amazingly you wrote just as well when describing a Dominant male and submissive female as in the stories with a woman as Domme and a man as the submissive. Regardless of a reader's individual preferences, you deserve praise on the merits of your impressive and even "switch" writing abilties. I hope we can expect to hear more from you in the near future!

Please forgive me as I share my opinion in regard to some disparaging remarks that have already been made and not limiting myself strictly to your gifted writing!

When people comment negatively on the subject matter of a story, I can't help thinking they have missed the concept of Literotica, which has always seemed to me twofold. One, to give those who enjoy erotica a place to read it, for FREE, by CHOICE of subject matter, meaning one can find what they enjoy and avoid those subjects they dislike! Two, giving amateur writers, that are brave enough to do so, a place to be published (seldom with any monetary rewards), hopefully receiving some praise and thanks for the pleasure their story has given, and/or some polite, constructive criticism to help hone their skills as they go forward. To blast the subject and the validity of a lifestyle many people have chosen, under the cloak of anonymity, only shows what seems a rather sad, cowardly, and uninformed person, that can't figure out how to change the page!

An additional point about BDSM, as the author states at the start of each story, the characters are ADULTS "in a CONSENTING switch BDSM relationship". I don't have any real insights into the "switch" aspect, but whether a man or woman, when someone is "submissive" it's usually a part of role play or a deep need within them, in either case they have chosen to submit to that other person's will (often with a "safe word" to end the actions, if they become too intense). So, of course they COULD leave and remove their outward enblems of submission at ANY time. That a character doesn't choose to leave a dominant partner doesn't make a story unbelievable or it's author uninformed! It's just a commenter's lack of insight into the psyche of a submissive, which is true of many of us, including "sub's" at times and those who care about them!

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts, "1Penny4My2Cents"

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Wasn't the ten strokes already punishment, why was he also locked up, that is like punishing him twice for the same thing. Otherwise, this was a well written piece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous