All Comments on 'Training Aide Ch. 04'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
utter crap

even fantasy stories need to have credibility on some level.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Why on earth

would he ever have along with all this, and even if he did why would he have stayed with a women who would do that to him. Just nonsense.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
still good and bad

I gave it a 5, because it was hot. To me a marriage means total trust, it's that simple. Unfortunately, we all have different minds and life experiences. Most guys would gladly give up their life for their loved one, but that's a guys outlook, not a woman's.

The idea that she wanted to break him, hit hard in my mind. I believe she knew this from the get go. The fact that she would be getting some big cock was hidden also, and the coup de gras, they would film him and sell the video. Only a woman would be that shallow not to think their future might be at risk, or she should talk with her husband. Did she ever ask her husband if he enjoyed it, or that she loved him, no, why, because it wasn't about him, it was about her, typical.

Let her take the cruise by herself, by the time she comes back there wont be anything there, including a house, money, marriage, nothing but a tape she could enjoy for the rest of her life in a gutter, selling her body for food. This is betrayal, not love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES