All Comments on 'Training Ch. 02'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago

I love it you sick bastard lol but so am I.

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 13 years ago
So needy...

I need a man exactly like this! This story is detailing just what so many women need to fulfill our sexual desires without all the mental hangups we develop from school, church, society and parents. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this guys doesn't give a shit about her

it's all about him, and he's a sick dick. it wouldn't be bad if he at least showed her some compassion or that he even cared about her but he doesn't. he's a sadist and she's just his victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good so far! a page-turner

hey, can I get trained too?? lol! I like a story where I don't have to skip forward to the 'good' parts. keep it up !

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 12 years ago
hot but...

you could make this story so much better (it's certainly already got the raunchy great sex) it you gave them both some personality. The way it is right now it's just like reading straight porn, no story or feeling behind it. That's my take on it anyway, I guess this was meant for just men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with Kiwi Plum.....

Getting Married after knowing a guy for 7 weeks wasn't smart even so there is very little about the husband, the girl on the other hand is very resilient, and almost too innocent-- (the fact that's she uncomfortable with her sexuality and MARRIED I would hope that you would in a marriage in which you can openly like rough sex, without fears of being called a hoe.) for the role, Your old enough to get married why are you making up excuses of why your enjoying sex with your husband. If he where a stranger I would understand, but the only thing I see is a prick forcing his wife to fuck him and she's too uncomfortable with her sexuality to actively enjoy it. I say prick because all I've seen him do to her is shout at her and expect her to follow him. she has no choice now, but if he doesn't soften up she can bolt when they get home. What drew her to him in the 1st place? He leaves her in the middle of an orgasm,in the middle of the street, with foreign strangers; doesn't tell her about her trip to the doctors, and now he pulling out knives. It seems like the only reason he married the girl was to use her.

Not cool, Not cool @ all

two words to sum up my rant: Character Development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lost count of my cums

I've cum so many times I lost count. I've never cum so much or so hard. I can't finish the story its so hot. Whew.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago

I think Chapter 2 was perfect... Though even more awful things would be even better! I can't believe those idiots who read a story in the nonconsent section that also has a warning and they still complain about how awful it is? Come on!

love it love it love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Now, now Jenny... (And tutle_writes)

Even when you read and like a lot in noncon you can still have a story hit you all wrong. There are too many variables. Most people have something(s) that squicks them. If they are saying why a story didn't work for them, it still has validity. Of course the 'you and you story just suck' folks need not apply. I love your current story (as I think everybody knows by now). I read this a while back and had difficulty with it. I like my good guys good and bad guys bad. Bad guys can become good guys. I squick at bad guys pretending to be good guys. I squick at people who supposedly love you manipulating this fiercely. I dislike magical cocks and 'what I was born/meant to be/really want deep down.'. Physiological response touted as emotional desire pisses me off. Turtle_writes hit too many of my squicks and did it too well with this story. Awesome story.....and too much for me. Sounds familiar doesn't it? I had commented to Waterburn about another aspect of some negative reviews (again, not the blatant haters). Sometimes stories are like the optical illusion pictures. We all read the same story, but did you see the vase or two faces?

Peace, love and support to all who write and post.

J/F

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wts

Wife Trained for Sex: humiliation with threats of punishment. A great combination for a sex slave; a great story bringing dreams of dominance over my submissive wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it! Wondering if there are couples who live this lifestyle irl? So sexy to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mesmerising.

Good story. Must be why there are so many views.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Device

Can anyone tell me what is the the name of spikes used to keep the legs separate

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
Kill the husband

Give the girl some will. Let her kill him somehow. Please have mercy on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Very boring story! Not realistic and not even BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Of Course It's Not BDSM, Silly Anony!

Hello? It's in Noncon instead of BDSM for a reason. If you don't like Noncon, why on earth are you reading this category? If you want BDSM, go to the BDSM category. Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL stupid!

When he sticks his dick into her mouth? She bit it off. He bleeds to death. The end. This was so incredibly stupid I'm STILL laughing.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A***hole

I hope she beats the fecker to death with the black rubber dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For what it is it’s incredibly exaggerated, this would probably be better received as a period piece instead of contemporary. It stretches the suspension of disbelief too far to have a contemporary woman (even if she had come from a quasi religious sheltered background) put up with this level of abuse from her newlywed husband. As it stands it’s more than a little silly because the average woman just wouldn’t.

As for the husband well he’s ignoring doctors orders anyway, he’d have to sleep at some point. It would be delicious to have him wake up chained to the bed with fresh ginger being inserted in his arse. Then at least she could grab her passport and cash and ditch him for good. Another option would be to keep this within the sanity of genuine BDSM with her being reluctant as opposed to absolute non con - it would be a damn sight sexier too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

he ruined their first night he ruined her wedding night her honeymoon all the dreams a newly wed girl .

i dont think she will ever be able to conceive a child as he is too rough or might become too loose for his own dick

is she a gold digger ? i dont understand why a man would ruin the insides of his wife put her naked in display for everyone without her consent

she is temproray isnt she .he will throw her to wolves when he will get bored wouldnt he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i wonder if the author himself abused his wife or other women he hated/disgusted coz he clealy enjoys pain and degradation of women since they are supposed to be inferior to him

you have abused her/them didnt you in the name of love didnt you?can you make the same story with victim as a male ?you cant right mr misogynist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Anonymous detractor knows little or nothing about "modern" women. Many have gotten so sick of the metrosexual pussy male that they CRAVE to be treated like a whore by their man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many commentors have negative views of this story and find it unbelievable, non-contemporary, mean, etc. You are all in the wrong section. This is noncon- not BDSM, not fairy tales, and not far from the truth.

MANY women desire an alpha male to lust for them, use them like property and bend them against their will. There is freedom in being a sex slave that you just wouldn't understand. Also, the emotional aspects this author portrays are completely relevant to modern times and how a woman in that position could feel. This author has written a fantastic story which creates vivid mental illustrations better than most others I have read and has far better themes than every porno I have ever seen.

If you don't want to be a sex slave or read about them, move on- this isn't the place for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has to be, by far, one of the shittiest storyline I have read on Lit. The husband's personality is that of an over eager rich kid who just bought his wife (slave) and using her willy nilly to get off. The entire time I am reading this, all I can think of is how unrealistic this is, as the wife should and could just get up and kill the bastard! At a minimum, escape long enough to call the police. And, being overseas ,especially England, you are just asking for trouble if you end up in jail or court for this type of "conduct". Or wait until she gets back to the U.S. pretending she's all into it and then killing his ass there. Either way she would be justified in self defense, especially with that scene with the knife. The husband is a pathetic lover in my opinion and in my story would be the one whimpering and crying by the time I was done with him! His new nickname would be "no dick" along with a drained bank account!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great sometimes. no knife play for me except cutting bra and panties off. she needs to learn bathroom breaks with you watching, or anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. I was quite impressed by the manor in which you kept the story's movement going. There was a great flow to your words. The images you created were crystal clear and easy to understand.

Please keep up the superb writing!

Oh yeah. It was erotic and very sexy too! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem isn't that there are no females (allegedly) who like getting dominated to the point of being raped. There certainly are women like that. The problem is that you want to be absolutely sure your target is like that before going to town on her like this. If you accidentally do this to a firm, unyielding woman instead of the breakable type of woman described by @AnonymousManyCommentors, the woman might well do what @AnonymousThisHas has described and either straight-up murder you or destroy you in some other manner. To word this concept in a different way, there's a reason why it's a lot more common for predators to slowly groom their targets instead of grabbing victims off the streets by force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

final chapter: asshole husband wakes to find his throat slit and she is gone to collect her inheritance.

What a dumb story. There is no motivastion for the victim or sign of dealing out retribution. That would be on any normal person's mind (except this author). Then again, I quit reading two pages in, so maybe that is how it turned out - doubt it.... What a waste of my time.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

So much pain and pleasure, they go together so well. If you love hard sex and bondage, like me, you will love this story.

I have a friend whose husband treats her a bit like this, and she adores him.

Well written

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

How can I find a husband to train me??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the specious comments from some Anonymous critics of this story offer an opportunity to consider that—while the ratings of works on this site can be useful—they can also be skewed by the contributions of people with little life experience and less literary taste, who simply wish to use their votes and comments to push a political or religious worldview that is every bit as unrealistic as any of the circumstances they label improbable in the stories they impugn. And, to those who complain that no man would treat his wife in the manner described here, I know many women—and so do you—who are treated with far less consideration by their husbands.

SouthernElleSouthernElle12 months ago

I really want to like this story but I feel like I've read it before. It feels plagiarized and this way doesn't quite work the way the original did. I could be wrong. Maybe I just read this story years ago... but looking at the dates it was written, I don't think that's the case.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please tell me that oral harness is real and can be found somewhere. Maybe with tip-offs so I can be left with a mouthful for a while.

Whitley4343Whitley43437 months ago

My comment is more a question than a criticism of the story. Does he have no care for her mental state of mind? I've seen nothing so far that he enjoys mental games. So he either doesn't care if she breaks or doesn't know enough in what he is doing to know that the mental damage is a real thing. Like is aid, not judging the story, it's just not clear what he endgame is other than a sex slave. In which case, dude ur rich just go buy one instead of breaking someone who has as of yet shown no enthusiasm towards any of it besides what he's forced on her. Maybe I'm overthinking, but it's also strange that she seemed to have no idea about this side of his personality. Just makes me wonder how well they knew each other prior and how much of himself he was hiding from her and why. Lastly, wonderfully written so far. It's interesting and I'm curious to see where it goes.

AyhuntAyhunt5 months ago

Really nice imagery. Say what you want about the story(mental) but it is a talented writer. maybe a little more insight into her thoughts would help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous