All Comments on 'Training Ch. 12'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great sex I justb love to cum on a big set of tits

Bobby's mom makes it even better. To fuck her and then cum on her is a dream come true! More, give us more with the other two women!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Just found this series and I don't want it to end

Must say that for deah being such a little schemer I would try and work out a plan to get her in a weaker position and turn the tables on her as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
time for Bobby to settle down

Bobby's had plenty of cunt in his young life, as we see in this excellent series by a gifted writer around 30 years old. Ms. BT loves young cock, so she states in her bio, and I hope and trust she's getting lots and lots of it, she deserves it. While Bobby's enjoyed many cunts, the boy finally learns the truth of the old saying, "the best cunt you'll ever have is the one you came out of." After giving his mother the best fuck of her life, of his too, he tells her, "It was unbelievable Mom. You gave me everything I ever wanted." That's so true, but no surprise. Nobody can ever love a boy like his own mother. Like Bobby's mom, a mother loves everything about her darling baby boy, especially what he's got jumping around in his pants. Like the talented author with young men, a mother loves her boy's cock when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute, and she loves it when it grows big and hard, reaching for the sky and ready for action. Of course Bobby likes sticking his cock up a nice warm twat, he's a virile young male. But now he's found out that the best twat of all is the one between his own mother's legs, and blowing his hot young balls up inside his mom gives a new and higher meaning to the word "bliss." Up his own mother's cunt is where the boy's creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You couldn't write a sex scene if your life depended upon it.

Paint drying on the wall is more interesting than this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous