Training Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Bobby let his body fall on top of her and she stroked his back and neck and head kissing him wherever she could reach. Her kips kissed and kissed him as she held him and told him over and over again how wonderful he had made her feel.

When Bobby looked down at her he could see the true love in her eyes. She smiled up at him and asked: "Was it as good for you bay? I hope so; I tried so hard to give you a good cum. How was it baby?"

Bobby could hardly talk but managed to say: "It was unbelievable Mom. You gave me everything I ever wanted. Your body is so good and you fucked me amazingly!"

Jane kissed her son one last time and they rolled over facing each other. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples. He looked down and saw those beauties and he reached for them. Cupping each one in his hands them over flowed, but the nipple was now pressed against his palm. She used her hand to move the hair out of his face and said: "You love my bit tits don't you sweetie."

Bobby looked up at her and told her: "God yes. I love everything about them. I love to touch them like this and I love to kiss them like this."

His mouth moved her nipple. "Yes, baby that's it suck them. Enjoy them Bobby. Make love to them with your mouth and hands", she whispered as she held his face against her tits with his mouth sucking the nipple.

Bobby loved this so much his cock began to grow a little. Jane could feel it against her belly moving and she knew he was getting hard again. She smiled and was so happy he could recover so quickly. If the truth be known she would fuck him all day and night until she just could do it any longer. She moved her hand down and covered the wet cum covered shaft.

She laid there letting him enjoy her tits as she slowly stroked his cock. It was slow and very soft and yes it was growing again.

She looked at him nursing on her breast and said: Would you like to fuck my tits Bobby. Fuck them and cum all over them for me, show me how much you can cum again?"

Bobby took his moth off her nipple and said: "GOD! YES Mom!! Can we do that?"

Jane smiled and rolled over on her back. "Straddle me arms Bobby and put your cock right here."

Se pointed at the space between her large breasts as she pushed them together. Bobby did as she told him and soon he was pushing and sliding his hard cock between her tits as she pressed them together.

Each time he pushed into them the head of his young cock came out the top and she could see the head and the hole. She wanted him to cum all over her. So she told him: "Do it faster baby! And let me press them tighter. Here help me."

She took his hands and put them next to her tits and then placed her hands over his and the both pressed her breasts together. The friction was magnificent for Bobby. He humped and humped her tits as they pushed. Soon his cock head was red and throbbing and she encouraged him by saying: "Cum for me Bobby. Let me see your cock cum up close. Let me see the cum shoot baby! Cover my tits and face with your cum!"

Bobby moaned from her words and the sight of her bog tits with his cock between them. He moved faster and faster and faster as he felt the need building hard.

Again she smiled and opened her mouth as his cock head came close to her tongue. She could just touch the tip as he pushed hard. Bobby moaned and arched his back shoving his body forward and the head of his cock moved out from between her tots and her tongue licked the head as he began to cum "OH JESUS! he cried out as he exploded again this time all over his mother chin and face.

She let go of her tits and she took hold of his cock and directed it to spew his seed all over her tits. The cum covered her breasts and chin and she licked what she could with her tongue.

When he had finished she pulled him up and took his cock and sucked the head. Then she started to clean it and bath it with her mouth and tongue. Bobby sat on her tits and watched his mother suck his softening cock. When he was completely deflated she let it go and he rolled over and took his finger and wiped some of the large drops of cum up and offered it to Jane. His mother opened her mouth and took his fingers and sucked them clean. "You taste wonderful baby, I love your cum", she told her son.

They laid like that for a while and fell asleep in each other's arms. Very happy and extremely satisfied Jane watched her son sleep as she held him. She knew soon she would have to share him with both Bonnie and Dhea. But, for the next couple days he was all hers and she plan to have him service her often and enjoy his body and his cock.

As she lay there she could feel the cum in her pussy still slowly leaking out of it. She knew there would much, much more cum inside her over the next few days. Bonnie promised she wouldn't disturb her best friend while she was with her son making love for a while.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12