All Comments on 'Training Ch. 26'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh man!!!!! You just added 2 new things to make this story hotter

if that's possible. Can'tw ait to see how these new things comeinto play with the mother and her best friends. thanks for a great early morning cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Written by and for a sick perverts.

This travesty is just a bad sick stroke story.Just for the mindless imbeciles whom would read this garbage!

yorkie54yorkie54almost 12 years ago
KEEP IT GOING

I've been hooked on this story from part one and find it so hot. I hope you're going to continue with it.

Five out of five by the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick???

Anonymous - 11/07/11 - If you think it's sick then why have you read up to the (currently?) final chapter? If you don't like it, then don't rant and rave about it, just stop reading! It's a simple thing to do! I think it's great, and wonder when we will see some more threads unravelled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Answer to the anon below.

The thing is, I haven't read a word from ANY of this garbage. It makes me sick,the perversion of some writers. I only mark it 1* to offset the rating padding of this dishonest writer. Call me vigilante.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
If you don't like it

don't read it.

But what are you gaining by criticizing?

This is pornography. Good honest hard core pornography.

Obviously a lot of people like to read it.

alusciousalusciousover 9 years ago
thank you

Thank you adorable Bonnie Taylor, for having gifted mankind with this masterpiece. I fee like worshiping you for concocting such a delicious story. I wonder how very sweet and juicy your fecund mind is. I will read it time and again and realize that this world is beautiful. Thank you once again

alusciousalusciousover 9 years ago
Hooked up

Now that Bonnie has been as kind as to send a reply i had an additional reason to revisit this fabulous juicy story once again today after a few weeks and i hope to revisit this story as a passionate pilgrim does to his redeeming shrine. Thank you Bonnie once again. Literotica has a specific purpose and your story serves it well and good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great mom and son story

5s all the way around!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
WOW Thanks everyone for all you nice words. You know Imay begin to write another Training story

if I get time. Now with two kids and a job I don't have much time. But I will always have time to give out 5s to those who get burned by the asshole of LIT dear annony! As long as I can I will always offset the 1s he gives out!! And hope one day LIT will ban this fool!!! So keep an eye out for another tory under bonnietyaylor2. And annoy, keep eating shit and sucking cocks you old ugly fag!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
I stared to write another Mom and som training story.

For those that are interested I submitted chapter 1 tonight. I hope you enjoy it as much as this one. Let me know ( NO dear annony not your dumbass) I realize the asshole of LIT will give me a 1 but that's OK when he does I will vote 5 to offset this fools BS. Please enjoy the story! I hope I make you all cum hard!! It's under bonnietaylor2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

By the Mistress of trash. Glad you stopped posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous