All Comments on 'Training Day'

by EnglishMuffins

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story...

Sensationally written,,, obviously 'Mark' would have been rich pre-2008... but alas, in 2012 he is probably poorer than most of those he let down with poor advice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I can often tell stories written by women, since they focus on the general build up and anticipation of physicality rather than jumping straight to the main event. The other thing i have noticed, is that oftentimes the woman in the quickie scenario is depicted as a slut or low if she has a chance encounter vs. men being depicted as taking advantage of a fortunate opportunity. Lovely!

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

Always good to get feedback. I understand the the cloak of anonymity for those that are shy but feel free to get in touch through feedback with discretion assured.

Not sure what to make of your comment though since the story was not written by a woman. I'm all male, but I take the comment as a compliment that my style has something that stands out from the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great build up to the main event x2!!!!!! R U doing a follow up??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishMuffins@EnglishMuffins
58 Followers
I was a forty-something red-blooded male with all the usual appetites when I started, now I've turned fifty I'm writing less and doing more I like to write stories for grown-ups, to entertain, to amuse and to get you excited If you like what you read, drop me a line to inspi...