All Comments on 'Training Day Fun'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed your story. Not believable but a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hi, I really enjoy your stories that I've read so far, enough that I went to your page to find more which is something I rarely do. You have some very unique plot lines and although there are a few typos they aren't overly distracting.

There is one thing that does keep interrupting the flow of your stories for me as a woman, one very specific bit of imagery which you've used repeatedly. I don't know if it's because you copy and paste portions of the "naughty bits" and it's just a typo, or something else entirely.... but the g-spot is inside the vagina, not the clit, even though your men keep finding it there.

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Anonymous -Sorry if it seems like I confuse the G spot and the clitoris. I should probably be more clear on that imagery when I am writing. My viewpoint actually comes from a long string of discussions I had with some friends almost twenty years ago over the existence of the so called G spot. Several of the people involved worked in the health care industry and they argued that the G spot really just an extension of the clitoris which extends into the vagina and not a separate entity. When I started writing I went with that definition so I often think of the two things as being interchangeable and don’t pay attention to which I am referring. I realize that for a lot of people these are very much accepted as two separate things and thus how I present them can be confusing or at the very least jarring if your used to a more traditional definition. I will try to take that into consideration when I’m writing in the future. Thanks.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Very Hot story! Five Stars worth. Hope you continue, does she get pregnant, does her hubby find out She's cheating, or does she leave hubby for John's big Johnson? Please another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not your best.

Eh. Not your best. You’re a good writer, but this one is below your average. 3 stars at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You give rape a bad name!

Pathetic kindergarden crap. Keep your McJob dude.

FseriesFseriesover 4 years ago
Drop her.

Her husband should drop her quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a BMOC

This Guy has to Roofie a women to have Sex .. Take a Baseball Bat to Him ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awww...

there goes another wife. now I am getting MGTOW's point.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Pure shit! No nothing.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Fairly well written but subject sucked...

OreoCOreoCover 1 year ago

I don't like drug rape stories. Husbands have killed for less. Marriages don't need this. It's hard enough to keep them together without some big-dixked asshole forcing himself on other men's wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...