All Comments on 'Training Her Bull'

by hotwifeclw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Thanks, great dialogue/insight.

Please post more, your writing makes my tiny thing so stiff.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

This was truly excellent. I felt there was a great deal of first hand knowledge in here, gleaned from a lifetime of being a cuck and sub to a Hotwife with a liking for very large cock.

As a working Bull with well over twenty years of experience I found the whole thing very interesting. I'd like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing, loved it..

But it might get more love in the how to section

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Here is an idea

Put the bull into a pasture and castrate him. Then put the slut wife into the street and divorce her. Problem solved. This cuck bullshit is for men with no pride, self respect or a spine. What a load of baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he's okay being a spineless wimp?

And playing Russian Roulette with his life as his whore wife brings home every disease known to man? Yeah that makes sense. NOT! Pretty disgusting, low rent story about nasty, disgusting people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great.When you let a bull know that you know he's fucking your wife is a great turn on and gives great pleasure and should be exploited to it's fullest conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh yeah every man wants to suck up cum from another man if that is the case with these cuckold sissies why not just give the man a blow job and cut out the middle woman lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous